PDA

View Full Version : Video on right or left side of the guide

charger37
01-27-2016, 09:53 PM
hi there my guide is fully functional my problem was when i press guide i dont have a video on the right or left on the guide, any ideas thanks

ilan
01-27-2016, 11:19 PM
The minimized tv window is available under channels, not under guide. You probably meant that.

What skin are using? As I remember, the minimized tv window is not available while using some skins. But this isn't my baliwick, so I'm sure someone with more expertise will chime in.

charger37
01-28-2016, 02:19 AM
The minimized tv window is available under channels, not under guide. You probably meant that.

What skin are using? As I remember, the minimized tv window is not available while using some skins. But this isn't my baliwick, so I'm sure someone with more expertise will chime in.

default skin im using, just i little video on the top of the guide that i got nothing on it

ilan
01-28-2016, 03:08 PM
There is no tv window in the guide using the Kodi native Confluence skin. If you're looking at the epg ninja website image, that uses a special skin or build. Blackbear or Psycon will have further knowledge on the subject.

psycon
01-28-2016, 03:28 PM
that was either eminence, amber or mimic, i dont remember