PDA

View Full Version : T6 problem! Help Please!

melbarber
01-25-2016, 06:49 PM
My T6 was working great! Then it lost its connection to the Internet and I no longer get my live tv or my kodi app's! I do get the open channels on live tv so that tells me that my programming is still intact! I get this tvheadin message on the bottom of my screen so I think that is linked to the problem! If someone knows how I have to deal with my problem any info would greatly be appreciated! Thanks in Advance for your help!! My wifi is working fine on my other boxes but will not connect on my T6!

DarkSide
01-25-2016, 11:35 PM
run a hard line see if it connects..

melbarber
01-26-2016, 01:40 AM
I did hardwire it ! No difference at all I think this tvheadon file is the root to the problem! I have factory reset and redid the set up multiple times with no change at all! I can only assume I will have to return or exchange it back to the Dealer! My only worry is I might have the same trouble with another new box! I liked the T6 very much til problems started may have to go with a T5 never had any problems with the last 6 I've set up!

DarkSide
01-26-2016, 01:59 AM
new file should be out soon... (from what i ve read)

sure your code is good?

Capt.Kangaroo
01-26-2016, 02:03 AM
T6 working with 343 file but as DarkSide stated, a new file is in the works
The tvheadend message will popup on a scrambled channel. Some channels are down and you'll see that message on those that are currently down.
Reboot everything and try again.

melbarber
01-26-2016, 07:11 AM
Subs are worki ng great on everything but the T6! Have tested on other receivers ! I just wonder how many wirh T6's are having simular proglems! Hope they come out with new file with fix!

Android Man
01-27-2016, 04:31 PM
Do you happen to have a clone?