PDA

View Full Version : New to this, setting up legit mac troubles

AeroDunky
01-23-2016, 09:38 PM
Hey all,
I had a free video addon to watch liveTV and it worked great for awhile until this new username/password requirement. So I bought a legit MAC from iks66. And I cannot figure out how to configure Kodi. There are just so many posts and threads for all different sorts of devices everything i try isnt working. Here is where I am at. I have an Amazon FireTV running Kodi 15.2.

I have Stalker Client configured, but under Settings -> TV I keep getting an error that Stalker Client cant get channels.

Here is how Stalker Client is configured:
MAC Address: 00:1A:79 (Then the last 3 are mine, and are correct)
Server: http://66.iptv66.tv
Time Zone: Europe/Kiev (I didnt touch this)

Login: (I used the code provided in my email from iks66, i also tried my email in here neither worked)
Password: (I used the code from the email)

Guide Preference: Prefer Provider

XMLTV Scope: Remote URL

Advanced:
Token (I left this blank)
Serial: 15 letters
Device ID: 2 letters and 3 numbers
Device ID2: 5 letters
Signature: 6 letters

I dont know what I am doing wrong. Also how is the live TV viewed? I am used to running a Video addon, but i dont see where you start up kodi and access the channels. Or a guide for example. So thats my questions, what am i doing wrong and how do I actually view the channels or a guide?

Thanks in advance for the help!

crazed 9.6
01-23-2016, 09:49 PM
It should be 00:1A:78 for stalker client

The 00:1A:79 is for dedicated receivers, like the avov or mag receivers

It tells you that in almost every Stalker tutorial and also at the donation website

JoeSshmoe
01-23-2016, 11:20 PM
i suggest you use the pve stalker nfps client you only need the last 6 of your mac and the donation number u can get the newest stalker nfps client at **********.ninja download the correct client for your application it's easy as pie to set up

JoeSshmoe
01-23-2016, 11:21 PM
i suggest you use the pvr stalker nfps client you only need the last 6 of your mac and the donation number u can get the newest stalker nfps client at **********.ninja download the correct client for your application it's easy as pie to set up

JoeSshmoe
01-23-2016, 11:22 PM
i suggest you use the pvr stalker nfps client you only need the last 6 of your mac and the donation number u can get the newest stalker nfps client at ********** download the correct client for your application it's easy as pie to set up

expatter
01-24-2016, 02:18 AM
Hey all,
I had a free video addon to watch liveTV and it worked great for awhile until this new username/password requirement. So I bought a legit MAC from iks66. And I cannot figure out how to configure Kodi. There are just so many posts and threads for all different sorts of devices everything i try isnt working. Here is where I am at. I have an Amazon FireTV running Kodi 15.2.

I have Stalker Client configured, but under Settings -> TV I keep getting an error that Stalker Client cant get channels.

Here is how Stalker Client is configured:
MAC Address: 00:1A:79 (Then the last 3 are mine, and are correct)
Server: http://66.iptv66.tv
Time Zone: Europe/Kiev (I didnt touch this)

Login: (I used the code provided in my email from iks66, i also tried my email in here neither worked)
Password: (I used the code from the email)

Guide Preference: Prefer Provider

XMLTV Scope: Remote URL

Advanced:
Token (I left this blank)
Serial: 15 letters
Device ID: 2 letters and 3 numbers
Device ID2: 5 letters
Signature: 6 letters

I dont know what I am doing wrong. Also how is the live TV viewed? I am used to running a Video addon, but i dont see where you start up kodi and access the channels. Or a guide for example. So thats my questions, what am i doing wrong and how do I actually view the channels or a guide?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Here's my WORKING setup:

Serial - 13 alphanumeric
Dev ID - 7 alphanumeric
Dev ID2 - 7 alphanumeric (I use the same info for both ID and ID2)
Sig - 5 alphanumeric

Forestgm
01-24-2016, 07:39 AM
Hi aerodunky

Once you have set up your pvr stalker client with mac - donation number - device I'd etc. you then need to enable live TV ( system / tv / general / ( clear data twice )/ enabled "make sure the button is blue " then client will run and you will have extra button on home screen with ty