PDA

View Full Version : freezing

manuel911
01-23-2016, 04:24 AM
Just brought me a MXQ BOX and installed iptv stb emulator i set up got all chennels, but is alot of freezing specialty on live tv and bad picture,it's this normal ? Can someone help me out please

greg
01-23-2016, 04:35 AM
whats your internet speed because not freezing

manuel911
01-23-2016, 04:56 AM
2.76 mbps. I got it connect it to my modem not WiFi....i had a t5 dreamlink and it's working fine with Internet and better picture. .

big dady
01-23-2016, 05:08 AM
For iptv you need at least 5mg

manuel911
01-23-2016, 05:13 AM
Woow!!! So even if i have it connected it directly from the ethernet ,I'm still need that speed ?..

big dady
01-23-2016, 06:10 AM
I don't know what to tell you but that's what you need at least but 10 and up is even better

timc1
01-23-2016, 02:41 PM
I don't know what to tell you but that's what you need at least but 10 and up is even better
10 would be really nice for me i only have 3mps and i can run a mag and a mega 268 at once with no problems.Just can't do much else maybe just some mild reading on the net when they both run.Now if if they go with hd that will be another story for me.I think 1 problem is when someone has 3-5mbps maybe even 10 then they have others using the internet at the same time and it causes problems.

Marley
01-25-2016, 01:36 AM
yup you need speed

Deadwood
05-01-2016, 09:54 PM
2.76 mbps. I got it connect it to my modem not WiFi....i had a t5 dreamlink and it's working fine with Internet and better picture. .

IPTV involves steaming which requires more bandwidth and it helps to have higher speed whereas IKS is fine because you're getting all your video from satellite not internet.
The internet only uses decoding aspect to get your T5 working and that requires next to nothing for speed and even less for bandwidth.

jenkins76
05-01-2016, 10:03 PM
Any idea if we are getting wwe ppv tonight

Deadwood
06-13-2016, 02:38 PM

The T5 is an IKS box which gets its signals from satellite. IPTV boxes gets everything from internet servers, no satellite, huge difference, not the same at all.

Deadwood
06-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Any idea if we are getting wwe ppv tonight

When it comes to "testing", there is no telling what you will get or when you will get it. Sometimes, somebody in the know, will post something to advise members what is coming down the pike, other than that, it is, what it is, until it isn't.

Deadwood
06-13-2016, 02:47 PM
Just brought me a MXQ BOX and installed iptv stb emulator i set up got all chennels, but is alot of freezing specialty on live tv and bad picture,it's this normal ? Can someone help me out please

Freezing is normal, I don't know of any box or time, especially "peak times" when freezing has not been a problem even for a PC running windows logging on to a website. It all comes down to your internet provider, the server you're connected to and the servers it goes through to connect to the one you want to connect to.
It isn't as simplistic as some might believe it to be but then this is not to suggest freezing happens all the time either but it usually comes with the buffering issues which might indicate the server is not able to keep up with demand. So, it serves others while you wait and others wait when you're being served. Take a number doesn't apply with the service you get. South Korea has a 1 gigabyte internet speed service, unfortunately, Canada is still boasting on its 150 mb speed and its up and coming fiber optic internet system.