PDA

View Full Version : Another Genesis Replacement [HD-Movie14] 720p & 1080p FULL HD Movies

Myst Da-Man
01-22-2016, 12:29 AM
Mucky's Repo: http://muckys.kodimediaportal.ml/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a-SDJRLh90

Marley
01-22-2016, 03:38 AM
yea loaded that today its ok

psycon
01-22-2016, 03:47 AM
i have to say, anything that does not have library integration and an auto play from multi source feature, is not a a true alternative.. but this addon does seem to work well.

crazed 9.6
01-22-2016, 03:54 AM
muckys repo has been around awhile, it was not intended as a Genesis replacement
I tried it about a month ago or so.

Kimbo
01-22-2016, 12:17 PM
It takes a lot of time and effort to maintain such a highly rated video add on with a popular following, not even to mention potential legal complexities of such addon !!That's why we see a lot of video addons come and go :eek: I still miss Mashup and eventually Genesis in is entirety!!

Android Man
01-22-2016, 02:38 PM
Genesis was a great app. Will be hard for anyone to match it imo.
I noticed some stuff still works on Genesis.
With some people building builds most used Genesis as a main app on them a example is The Beast.

psycon
01-22-2016, 06:05 PM
I havent lost any sleep after switching to SALTS.. works much better for me than genesis ever did.. once u set it up and disable the few crappy resolvers/scrapers, and set a proper sort order, auto play works well every time.... using the trakt plugin to also add shows to your library by merely watching them from beginning to end makes things much simpler too.. im doing the same thing with the clairvoyance build..,, i used to integrate genesis but had too many complaints,, since i switched to salts i can hear the crickets chirping as everyone is just sitting back watching tv.

sorry for the huge sidetrack myst... still going to check out this plugin, u seem to know whats up,, thanks for the share.

dinkish
01-22-2016, 06:19 PM
I tried 2 vids, but they both autoplayed (maybe they only had 1 source?). I agree, autoplay is a big deal, it's something that should be trivial, just one extra click, but it's nice to have a source open that works right off the hop.

I haven't done library integration yet. Already have too many movies to scroll through as it is :)

Marley
01-22-2016, 08:15 PM
heck i have around ten news ones so whats the big deal i dont get it and i use Genesis just a few times

psycon
02-04-2016, 08:05 PM
install clairvoyance build to find out.. (seriously i forget)

whatsup745
02-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Velocity is nice also.. uses the Trakt also !!

psycon - mind sharing your sort order and which scrappers you disabled etc. ?