PDA

View Full Version : Add recording possibility

swisstribe
01-21-2016, 08:15 PM
Heard this option has to be activated on server... is it technically feasible? Could be a paid option... I know it is only the beginning of iptv but surely and option people would pay for...
Great job until now... keep up the good work...

timc1
01-21-2016, 08:47 PM
As of right now iptv is legal to watch as soon as you get into recording you enter into the illegal side of it .

firaagorri
01-22-2016, 05:13 AM
what we are doing is already ilegal anyways

As of right now iptv is legal to watch as
soon as you get into recording you enter into the illegal side of it .

Alucard
01-22-2016, 01:14 PM
what we are doing is already ilegal anyways

Best do some reading for the area you live in. It is illegal to for someone to broadcast copyrighted content without permission so if NFPS does not have agreements with the content they are providing then they are breaking the law. The user only breaks the law if you download copyrighted content without paying for it. With streaming you are not downloading anything and the way the law is in most places that is not illegal at this time but that could change any time. But I am not sure how they would enforce it as we have no way of knowing what contract a company have with the copyright holders. Do you know if Netflix, Hulu and other popular streaming services have contracts for them to provide you with copyrighted content legally?

manfredz
01-22-2016, 10:10 PM
Thats why Netflix limits you to their service in your home country and keeps trying to block vpns. The copyright holders they have agreements generally are only for the country to which they stream to.

SMok3dOUT
01-23-2016, 12:01 AM
Personally; nothing against iptv, but with the quality of streams and Kodi in general; I don't see the need for recording...
IMHO...

firaagorri
01-23-2016, 12:05 AM
Not only downloading and not paying constitute felony, we all know that decoding without paying also is breaking the law (in most countries)
I dont know where in thw world paying to a TV subscriber company and then decode to redistribute is actually not illegal, if so then we could do this normally like any other service provider, with a 800 number for support, no needed to call payment ..."donations" or talk in code to refer to Charlie, Blue or any other. So may point was, if we are already doing things that are not legal...why not to allow recording? (if it is being effectively limited on the server end)

Netflix and Hulu do must to pay, as well as any other IPTV provider, the IPTV providers pay directly to the premium channels to can decode their signal from the satellite and redistribute it using IP, I know this as a fact since I was applying for a job on IPTV company

Best do some reading for the area you live in. It is illegal to for someone to broadcast copyrighted content without permission so if NFPS does not have agreements with the content they are providing then they are breaking the law. The user only breaks the law if you download copyrighted content without paying for it. With streaming you are not downloading anything and the way the law is in most places that is not illegal at this time but that could change any time. But I am not sure how they would enforce it as we have no way of knowing what contract a company have with the copyright holders. Do you know if Netflix, Hulu and other popular streaming services have contracts for them to provide you with copyrighted content legally?

SMok3dOUT
01-23-2016, 01:09 AM
Wow a question of recording turned into a legal issue...

Marley
01-23-2016, 01:18 AM
whynot ......always good to hear other info

Lance989
01-29-2016, 05:39 PM
This sums it up pretty well.

On 5 June 2014, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) ruled that streaming illegal content online is legal in Europe. The Boy Genius Report weblog noted that "As long as an Internet user is streaming copyrighted content online ... it’s legal for the user, who isn’t willfully [sic] making a copy of said content. If the user only views it directly through a web browser, streaming it from a website that hosts it, he or she is apparently doing nothing wrong."

http://bgr.com/2014/06/05/streaming-movies-and-tv-shows-for-free/

JD95
02-03-2016, 07:47 PM
But we aren't viewing directly through a web browser, are we?

edwardnizz
02-04-2016, 06:56 AM
I have a smart tv. It browses,,,,lol