PDA

View Full Version : UKTV Now

Canuckgold
01-20-2016, 06:52 PM
There is a really good source for all kinds of videos - TV shows, movies and sports etc - called UKTV Now. It was available through a 3rd party Kodi app until recently but not now apparently. It is supposed to be accessible via any Android device so I was wondering if anyone has been successful in accessing this free service using the AVOV TVonline+. If so, please provide instructions.

Thanks,

CG :)

tvaddict
01-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Google " The best Top 5 Kodi xbmc addons January 2016" is there with youtube instruction.

Canuckgold
01-20-2016, 08:58 PM
Thanks. I saw that link earlier but unfortunately UKTV Now has blocked Kodi access since around January 5th. They stated as such on their web site. There is a hint about a future app from them for Kodi but nothing yet. I'm looking for a non-Kodi alternative using an AVOV TVOnline+.

CG :)

crawlers1977
01-20-2016, 10:22 PM
the uktvnow addon or app for the boxes does run they are on facebook , they have limited bandwidth so channels can and do go offline during the month obviously they have filtered out the kodi viewers i wont say freeloaders as its free facebook run search for UKTV NOW

bdotp
01-21-2016, 01:29 AM
www.mhaddons.com

Not really familiar with this specific addon, but if there is an APK of it try to request that they convert it (on the site above) so it will work on the AVOV boxes.