PDA

View Full Version : Good intentions

tdcarnut
01-19-2016, 06:30 AM
I appreciate all the effort exerted by those who offer help and answer questions. Many of us are looking over the forums to determine which receivers to purchase, and how to set them up. As such, we have never seen the screens or menus on the receivers being discussed: and some of the hints, information, and answers do not make enough sense. Perhaps questions and answers could be filtered so as to categorize them for users versus potential users: with emphasis on gearing responses that will best help each group.

Android Man
01-19-2016, 04:12 PM
Its really up to you what you spend your money on.
Best thing to do is know what you want in a box. Straight iptv box or a kodi/iptv box or a satellite/kodi/iptv box, its up to you. Price... what you want to spend to.
Plus have a high speed internet connection.

There is alot of members and staff that will help you load a box or direct you to a how to. Just gotta ask for help is all.

Marley
01-19-2016, 04:25 PM
if you get a mag or any avov which i run the fuse is best in my eyes there are really ez to set up and many members would help you here but you must have a good internet speed and not capped thats the big one to run smoothly really need that one first

bdotp
01-21-2016, 01:33 AM
if you get a mag or any avov which i run the fuse is best in my eyes there are really ez to set up and many members would help you here but you must have a good internet speed and not capped thats the big one to run smoothly really need that one first

I don't mean to hijack this but asft, you have a VIXO2? and if you do...is the FUSE a noticeably better box?

Marley
01-21-2016, 04:16 AM
wow hard to say really like both but i run fuse more now with free to air in my computer room and vixo2 in bedroom wife luvs that box i set it up with all her soap show and things and at night time its movie for me so for me its fuse because with i can do with it but would never let my vixo2 go both have great 1080p and iptv works as good as what is put out flip coin if you like games more its vixo2 if ota or free to air it fuse and main thing is storage both boxes have that run many plugins