PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Client NFPS

Paulson01
01-18-2016, 04:13 PM
Hi all,

I'm trying to get the location of the zip file in order to install Stalker Client on my Amazon Fire Stick...However, I keep getting to the same thread where it appears the links to zip files have been removed.

Apologies if there easy to find and I'm just missing them for some reason, but I would appreciate it if someone could help. The sticky just seems to divert me to a place which no longer contains the links as I say.

Again, Sorry if I'm being stupid.

Paul

sat-junkie
01-18-2016, 04:38 PM
http://www.**********/

Paulson01
01-18-2016, 04:44 PM
Thanks Sat-Junkie.

Was just about to post an update actually...I seem to have got it working through the kodi built in Stalker client. It looks like it's worked ok, but time will tell...The first thing I want to try and figure out now is how to get it to automatically go to full screen when you select a channel. I'm sure it's an option somewhere, but will have a play :).

Paul

sat-junkie
01-18-2016, 05:20 PM
All ya do is click the small video box once it goes full screen...thats how it works

psycon
01-19-2016, 03:29 AM
Thanks Sat-Junkie.

Was just about to post an update actually...I seem to have got it working through the kodi built in Stalker client. It looks like it's worked ok, but time will tell...The first thing I want to try and figure out now is how to get it to automatically go to full screen when you select a channel. I'm sure it's an option somewhere, but will have a play :).

Paul

settings>tv>playback>general --- disable start playback minimized

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 07:29 PM
On pvr stalker, droid box, kodi 15.2

Every 5 seconds my picture freezer for a split second. Then it does a stupid fast fowardimg thing. It is very infuriating. I have swapped back to iptv stalker in the mean time and its running without fault. Is there settings i need to change? I need to change? I turned off the 3 things in the acceleration tab also!

theone
01-20-2016, 07:30 PM
On pvr stalker, droid box, kodi 15.2

Every 5 seconds my picture freezer for a split second. Then it does a stupid fast fowardimg thing. It is very infuriating. I have swapped back to iptv stalker in the mean time and its running without fault. Is there settings i need to change? I need to change? I turned off the 3 things in the acceleration tab also!

Why are you posting the same thing in other peoples thread. STOP hijacking someone else's thread.

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 07:35 PM
My mistake it says stalker client thats why i posted