PDA

View Full Version : username and password for feb 1

Marley
01-18-2016, 02:47 AM
yea avov products will work just to ez server setting ok to edit server then hit use credentials and add your 12 or 13 donation numbers to both and save thats if your running already

bdotp
01-18-2016, 04:25 AM
What are you trying to say? I cant understand.

K00lKatT
01-18-2016, 04:31 AM
thought Asft explained perfectly well...for others

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?12593-MAG-and-AVOV-Password-Username-Authentication-Tutorial

all ya had to do was look around a little...:cool:

Marley
01-18-2016, 04:38 AM
this is for people that are running iptv now and i just seen other tutorial real ez where you add your http under that is credentials click on that and add your 12 or 13 donation numbers to both and save thats if your running already nothing hard to its on all avov product

bdotp
01-18-2016, 04:53 AM
thought Asft explained perfectly well...for others

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?12593-MAG-and-AVOV-Password-Username-Authentication-Tutorial

all ya had to do was look around a little...:cool:

Listen, I do not want to argue your statement but I will say then original post left alot to the imagination.

Now since this tutorial link is from NFPS, is it safe to say this is meant for Rocket as well? And will this possibly stop all these clone scripts from stealing the streams?

Thanks.

Marley
01-18-2016, 04:55 AM
hey if one works and you got it im happy

bdotp
01-18-2016, 05:01 AM
I'm just happy this may help make the servers better.

Marley
01-18-2016, 05:04 AM
it sure will

dproff
01-18-2016, 01:33 PM
Is there any hope that this will allow us to switch from Avov or other STB to the Android emulator without a lot of hassle and changing of MAC and entering serial numbers. This is my biggest gripe with the service so far

K00lKatT
01-18-2016, 02:11 PM
your post tells me you haven't even bothered to read the official announcement..it would benefit you to do so. The operation of your avov won't change in the least, thks..

dproff
01-18-2016, 07:09 PM
I can't tell for sure what post you are replying to but if it was my post, apparently you are an IDIOT.

I read the notice and it does not deal with my question even one bit.

I don't imply in my question that I want my Avov to change. I just want options on where in my house I watch the channels it at any given point in time. It is a burdensome pain to change from my downstairs Avov to my upstairs computer or tablet. I think as long as I am not using two devices at once, I should be allowed to switch at will.

Thank you for not one thing least of all your non-answer.

catz
01-18-2016, 07:22 PM
dproff you need to settle down. Calling a mod a idiot is one way to get banned. GOT THAT!

theone
01-18-2016, 07:25 PM
No one calls a mod an IDIOT regardless, good-bye.

wildbill
01-22-2016, 08:11 PM
I am glad that increased security will keep out non paying and reduce server loading making for a more pleasant viewing experience.

My only complaint is TRAVEL CHANNEL USA NOT ON ?

harrybarra
02-04-2016, 07:07 AM
It will not accept my donation number as username/password, even when I reset my MAC.

Either at startup, or in Server settings.

STAFF EDIT: foul language removed

All works fine on the MAG.

shambala
02-04-2016, 01:44 PM
Same exact problem here, my Mag 254 is working flawlessly while the AVOV Vixo Fuse is showing the VODs but live tv isn't loading. Just the guide is populating but the circle just keeps spinning, is there or will there be help.

Ivajam
02-04-2016, 01:55 PM
I have the same issues as shambala ... Any help would be much appreciated :-)

Marley
02-04-2016, 04:51 PM
they are working on this hold on

floder2
02-04-2016, 05:05 PM
I have two tv-online V2 boxes .........linked the macs to donation successfully ......input the (donation) id and password for credentials .....the Server 1 has a little lock and key next to it.....click server 1 and the window pops up for id and password....all looks good...click connect and this window keeps popping up asking for the id and password......it never gets connected.........checked all the numbers ans made sure online that the donation is linked to that mac...................Now some I hear with avov boxes .....are connecting but only have the vod and the live-tv music channels......well I can't even get that...........has Avov said anything about this particular problem..im having..............

Marley
02-04-2016, 09:19 PM
on fuse some work other box no go but they are connected i see that part

shambala
02-04-2016, 10:36 PM
Thanks ASFT glad to know, so now it's just a matter of time and usually short time too friends, just check intermittently and you'll see that it'll be up and running shortly.