PDA

View Full Version : MAG and AVOV - Password/Username Authentication - Tutorial

thegame15
01-17-2016, 06:12 PM
This tutorial is based on previous experience with Username/Password Authentication on a MAG 254 / AVOV VIXO 1 / TVOnline+ units

For MAG units:

When your Username/Password Authentication is implemented I suggest rebooting your device.

If NFPS is your only Portal, your device will automatically boot into the NFPS Portal. If you have multiple portals select the NFPS portal, and it will load.

You will now see the Authentication Bar load up in the background, but you will now be prompted to enter your Username (Donation #), once you enter that hit OK.

You will now be prompted to enter your Password (Donation #), once again you will have to hit OK. In some cases it will look like you have entered your Password incorrectly with a red "X".

This is ok, all you have to do it reset your MAG device at this point, and reload the portal. The Authentication Bar will pop up on the screen and will load like normal into the NFPS portal. You should only be prompted to enter your Username/Password (Donation #) once per MAC change. If you are prompted for your Username/Password more than once it is likely you have entered the incorrect information.

A reboot is recommended after Authentication details have been entered in correctly.

--------------------------------------------------

AVOV units:

If you already have the NFPS server information in your device, go to the settings area where you enter all your Portal information to log into NFPS servers.

At this point all you will have to do is edit your current information and hit the "Use Credentials" field and this will give you access to enter your Username/Password (Donation #). Save your information and reboot your device. It should connect without issue at this point.

As for specific details on AVOV TVonline V2 / AVOV TVonline+ / AVOV VIXO 1 / AVOV VIXO 2 I would suggest looking in the AVOV section on the forums for further assistance. The above information is the general guide to adding Username/Password Authentication to those units.

xxxjrxxx
01-19-2016, 10:38 PM
how about the iptv Emulator on android boxes???

los3amigo
01-21-2016, 04:43 PM
I try it not working,but update to friday 01/15/2016 is that ok.

thegame15
01-21-2016, 10:06 PM
I can't answer for the STB Emulator because I don't know anyone who has an Android device for IPTV, but I will see if someone can install Remix 2.0 and see what the result of that may be. I heard a new version of the Emulator was coming though to address this. So I would patiently wait till Feb 1/16 to see what happens. Sorry.

Marley
01-21-2016, 10:21 PM
time will tell on this

harrybarra
02-04-2016, 07:09 AM
Keeps prompting for Username/Password even when I've filled in both with Donation number. Either at startup or through Server settings. MAC has been reset and checked.

Any ideas?

RVD420
02-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Keeps prompting for Username/Password even when I've filled in both with Donation number. Either at startup or through Server settings. MAC has been reset and checked.

Any ideas?

The server is borked

msalas71
02-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Hi, I enter the order number, route number on you website. I trying enter a mac address but it ask user name and password. I entered my email but can't remember the passowrd. Just wanted to know how long does it take to receive an email from y'all

pedrer
02-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Hi, the problem still, the server dont let me login in my avov,i weite my user password and nothing

Help

Thanks

Marley
02-04-2016, 04:45 PM
you should be able to login just only a few channels

msalas71
02-04-2016, 05:21 PM
I donation number for user and password and it give me error, Did they change my donation number when I requested a new password. I haven't got an email yet

dtvbandit
02-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Has something else changed. My Avov Vixo 2 keeps asking me for credentials and as I put the credentials in a few weeks ago after getting the warning. When ever I try to connect I get the same thing "input credentials for NFPS" Credentials are input already but won't connect. Can anyone offer some advice? Good thing I didn't cancel my IKS as I thought the iptv NFPS service was superior. I did every suggestions so far and nothing seems to work. Reset like in the sticky and also re entered all my information. checked everything 10 times and still unable to connect. Suggestions please.

Thanks

theone
02-04-2016, 08:37 PM
how about the iptv Emulator on android boxes???

Please stay on Topic.

Marley
02-04-2016, 09:15 PM
on all my avov i add the password and user name now on fuse i get some channels on other nothing but i know they are working on this so hold tight and i know thats hard to do

dtvbandit
02-04-2016, 09:46 PM
I just didn't know if it was my avov box or the nfps service. So i guess its the Avov that needs a update?

chillidog
02-04-2016, 10:37 PM
good timing I havent renewed yet

manny786
02-06-2016, 05:50 PM
can't access papiao.is to check donation?

Trump
02-09-2016, 05:45 PM
Enter it in the server settings, not when prompted after selected live tv, and will not re-prompt you to enter it again. Works fine, thank you.

kirkster
02-12-2016, 05:58 PM
same issue here avov viox1 credentials will not work

kirkster
02-12-2016, 06:00 PM
yes me too and is asking for order number which was not given to me

Marley
02-12-2016, 06:25 PM
then you got it from a reseller need to email them or call if you got it from nfps or rocket of 66 you may email them with the info you have

anjousa
02-15-2016, 07:16 PM
I did not receive any email from papiao and now I don't have my donation number! How can I have my donation number??

Manusein
08-27-2016, 01:09 PM
I log in but after im
Only able to see like 10
Channels
Of
815 recording why? Whats wrong?

MTBv01
09-16-2016, 10:14 PM
Hi there , can anyone help
I have been using the the stalker iptv android app for the past year , I paid for a iptv subscription through papiao tv which worked flawlessly , however, I have recently renewed my subscription but I am now being asked for a username and password ? Some people say this is my donation number which tried And that comes up with authentication failure ? , if it's not the donation number then I've got no idea what my username/password is ?! I've Neva been given one , please help as I've got 342 days left for a paid subscription which I can't access
Any help at all would be much appreciated

Marley
09-17-2016, 04:21 AM
its 12 or 13 donation number for both

MTBv01
09-17-2016, 12:59 PM
its 12 or 13 donation number for both

Tried it doesn't work , waiting on iptv seller getting back to me , really annoying at it worked fine last year

Babu
12-14-2017, 02:15 AM
it seems that you are familiar with Mag254
can you give me complete setting from default page for Mag254?
i just joined IPTV donation under NFPS

i also have Roku but no idea how to set it on roku.
i thank you in advance.

Babu

tonyd33
12-14-2017, 03:13 AM
Everything you need to set up mag254 is in the sticky's section.

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?22-Mag-IPTV-Box-Sticky-Threads