PDA

View Full Version : We're here!

a-team
01-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Hey people, we are here to help answer any questions you may have. Ask away in this thread and we will do our best to let you know what's been brewing on our side!
:D

legsdiamo
01-16-2016, 04:18 AM
What's the update on the Nova middleware?

legsdiamo
01-16-2016, 04:23 AM
Any plans to improve on the performance of the remote for the tvonline plus and the fuse?

pigbait
01-16-2016, 06:30 PM
Whats the status on sideloading APK,

theuduk
01-16-2016, 07:12 PM
Can you give an update on the Fuse O TA module please

Bkman2020
01-17-2016, 02:49 AM
Is it true your boxes will have intel processor?

mavblues
01-17-2016, 11:16 PM
On 8-31-15, I sent you a PM asking you the following:

"On the TV Online Box, could they possibly:

1) Add a user feature to adjust the size of the buffer?
2) Add a user feature to adjust sound output levels for the box (bass, treble, voice, etc.)
3) Add a user feature to adjust video levels for the box (brightness, color, contrast)
4) Make the "back" button a dedicated "last channel" button when watching something. It's a pain to have to hit the yellow button, then select a channel to go back to. I'd much rather just go back to last channel with one channel press. (maybe you can make this a user selectable feature in the settings menu?) If the back button can't be used for this function, could they map it to another button that's not used for much?
5) Fix the power button: if you long press the power button to turn the box all the way off, the only way to turn it back on is to cycle power to the unit.
6) Global unlock for all channels/adult channels. After a system update or loss of power, all of the channels I've unlocked get relocked on their own. Then I have to manually go and unlock every channel."

You responded to me saying that those suggestions were already in the pipeline for development.

To date, nothing has been implemented.

Please provide an update as to when we can expect these features to be added.

theone
01-18-2016, 02:28 PM
I really would like to know what the status is on the ATSC Tuners. I have held off on buying a stand alone box for my antenna so I can test the fuse out buts its been too long now and we really need an answer to this.

a-team
01-18-2016, 08:01 PM
What's the update on the Nova middleware?

Any plans to improve on the performance of the remote for the tvonline plus and the fuse?
Nova Middleware is ready to go, our team is just in the process of securing few more features and details to make it safe for our clients.

As for the remote, we have been looking at few other RCU that we will use, one will be keyboard/air mouse that will come with the fuse. It will have USB dongle that will attach to it and then let you use it freely.

Can you give an update on the Fuse O TA module please
Yes sometime after Chinese new year, the ATSC will be shipped out to the customers who had pre-orders and on sale for our new devices and orders.

Is it true your boxes will have intel processor?
No not that I am aware of. Where did you hear this? But in the future there are for sure possibilities!

On 8-31-15, I sent you a PM asking you the following:

"On the TV Online Box, could they possibly:

1) Add a user feature to adjust the size of the buffer?
2) Add a user feature to adjust sound output levels for the box (bass, treble, voice, etc.)
3) Add a user feature to adjust video levels for the box (brightness, color, contrast)
4) Make the "back" button a dedicated "last channel" button when watching something. It's a pain to have to hit the yellow button, then select a channel to go back to. I'd much rather just go back to last channel with one channel press. (maybe you can make this a user selectable feature in the settings menu?) If the back button can't be used for this function, could they map it to another button that's not used for much?
5) Fix the power button: if you long press the power button to turn the box all the way off, the only way to turn it back on is to cycle power to the unit.
6) Global unlock for all channels/adult channels. After a system update or loss of power, all of the channels I've unlocked get relocked on their own. Then I have to manually go and unlock every channel."

You responded to me saying that those suggestions were already in the pipeline for development.

To date, nothing has been implemented.

Please provide an update as to when we can expect these features to be added.

Note taken. I will pass this onto our team. But as for some of the features I am not too sure, but I have been informed that the ideas you put forth the team will look to implement into our future stb’s.

I really would like to know what the status is on the ATSC Tuners. I have held off on buying a stand alone box for my antenna so I can test the fuse out buts its been too long now and we really need an answer to this.
Hello, yes the ATSC tuners were finally debugged last week. They are going into production now and we should have them shortly there are Chinese new year. We will post on our website when they are available. We do apologize for the delay but our team solved the problem.

Hemiclone
01-18-2016, 08:15 PM
Thanks for your input to this forum. I have noticed that your corporate web site has been very sparse with answers Eg. service manuals and faq's in the help files is this going to improve or is this going to be the place for answers ?

a-team
01-18-2016, 08:22 PM
Thanks for your input to this forum. I have noticed that your corporate web site has been very sparse with answers Eg. service manuals and faq's in the help files is this going to improve or is this going to be the place for answers ?

We are building our manuals and FAQ page where all information will be posted, but we try to come here time to time to give the members info. Once we release a few major updates on our stb and platforms, we will update all current device manuals and FAQ section and maintain that.

catz
01-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Good news on the ATSC tuners. can I buy one ? I have the other tuner and would like to have both.

D.M.
01-19-2016, 12:30 AM
A-Tech

Can the "Hide Locked Channels" feature in Parental Control be fixed to hide locked channels from the channel list (For families with young children).

On the TVonline v2, + and Vixo2 the recall button (or yellow button depending on remote) brings up a list of recent channels but they cannot be selected. This feature works on the original TVonline.

Several Mickyhop apps are out of date and need to be updated. What is going on with Mickyhop? It seems to be dead in the water!

Bkman2020
01-19-2016, 02:43 AM
Im hearing from a source all middleware equipment will have intel processors to handle apps and streaming content better like a pc.

Marley
01-19-2016, 04:03 AM
wow hope thats true

theone
01-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Nova Middleware is ready to go, our team is just in the process of securing few more features and details to make it safe for our clients.

As for the remote, we have been looking at few other RCU that we will use, one will be keyboard/air mouse that will come with the fuse. It will have USB dongle that will attach to it and then let you use it freely.

Yes sometime after Chinese new year, the ATSC will be shipped out to the customers who had pre-orders and on sale for our new devices and orders.

No not that I am aware of. Where did you hear this? But in the future there are for sure possibilities!

Note taken. I will pass this onto our team. But as for some of the features I am not too sure, but I have been informed that the ideas you put forth the team will look to implement into our future stb’s.

Hello, yes the ATSC tuners were finally debugged last week. They are going into production now and we should have them shortly there are Chinese new year. We will post on our website when they are available. We do apologize for the delay but our team solved the problem.
Chinese New Years wont be until Feb. 08, 2016. Surely you should have them before that time or am I missing something.

LEAFER9999
01-20-2016, 04:55 PM
chinese new years end around Feb 27 in china, thats when people go back to work, so if they leave then, 24 days on water to get to North America, they will get shipped to customers around end of march
, is this correct?

theone
01-20-2016, 05:05 PM
chinese new years end around Feb 27 in china, thats when people go back to work, so if they leave then, 24 days on water to get to North America, they will get shipped to customers around end of march
, is this correct?
It actually last for 15 days so Feb. 08-23 but still that is a long time.

Marley
01-20-2016, 05:56 PM
hey you waited this long and i know they will make it up to you

a-team
01-20-2016, 09:05 PM
It actually last for 15 days so Feb. 08-23 but still that is a long time.

We are pushing for before it, but we will not know exactly until early-mid feb when the shipment will be

Android Man
01-21-2016, 06:25 PM
I always forget about the Chinese new year. Should really mark it down.
I know in the past when i bought from China at that time i had to wait for products lol
Thanks for the reminder.:cool:

Marley
01-21-2016, 06:45 PM
all i know is german party all the time to get stuff think have more days off then work lol

Marley
01-22-2016, 02:06 PM
yea just got this from email
Hi Friend,

10 days later on Feb.3 2016, All the Chinese workers will go back home for Spring Festival. no products be supplied for Half month.Time to purchase stock now.

theone
01-22-2016, 03:46 PM
Lol, asft. Well I assume then that we could see the tuners soon although I didn't get an email and I have be on them a lot lol.

Bkman2020
01-22-2016, 08:06 PM
chinese new years coming up

theone
01-22-2016, 08:20 PM
chinese new years coming up

Feb. 8th is the start date and goes for 15 days.

legsdiamo
01-28-2016, 12:36 AM
Any update on Nova middleware?

pigbait
02-28-2016, 07:40 PM
i would also like to know whats going on with Nova Middleware

Marley
02-29-2016, 05:18 AM
i hear nothing yet

legsdiamo
02-29-2016, 12:17 PM
I have heard in about two weeks.

Marley
03-01-2016, 03:42 AM
only think i will tell you is soon wont give a time

793bob
03-02-2016, 01:42 AM
Would be nice to have a TV guide like kodi instead of one channel at a time.

pigbait
03-02-2016, 05:12 AM
thanks for the update on NOVA. Another question Im interested in is if the Mikeyhop market place is Dead? i know we can sideload apps. but that's kinda of inconvenient. the avov stood apart from the other boxes because of the market place. i guess my question is will there be any updates to it also

Marley
03-02-2016, 08:12 PM
how many apps you have me around 80 on fuse

profster
03-04-2016, 12:29 PM
How will the nova middleware sw be pushed out to existing boxes when available?

timezone12
03-04-2016, 02:16 PM
as a firmware update

Deadwood
03-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Consumers are dependent on AVOV who are dependent on Stalker Middleware which allows the user to configure its software to connect to servers which neither the consumers, AVOV or Stalker has any control over and I didn't even bother to suggest the servers could be overloaded, limited by the internet connection speed and / or bandwidth. If this isn't a recipe for a major problem, I truly don't know what would especially when all of this is geared up to work with two different boxes those being AVOV and MAG. Any thoughts on the servers or connection issues ?

Deadwood
03-04-2016, 02:35 PM
how many apps you have me around 80 on fuse

I don't like to point out issues when it comes to apps but you know it doesn't really matter how many apps there are, what really matters is how many of them are up to date, how many are upgradeable and how many don't really work or do anything at all. Mickeyhop appears to be fixated on games and I didn't really buy the AVOV Vixo 2 with the intention of playing games as I have dedicated game consoles for that. It might be time to focus on apps that are up to date, like Kodi 16 rc3, apps that don't work like VPN and some apps which don't appear to have any purpose at all as I've loaded some trying to figure out what they do but they just don't appear to do anything aside from load, no description, no info, just an app that loads ?

Deadwood
03-04-2016, 02:40 PM

It will have to come in the form of an updated TvOnline app as its one of Mickeyhop's main apps and Mickeyhop Store is the only way to autoload the e app. If there is no definitive timeline, it could affect whatever comes next.

pigbait
03-05-2016, 12:58 AM
I don't like to point out issues when it comes to apps but you know it doesn't really matter how many apps there are, what really matters is how many of them are up to date, how many are upgradeable and how many don't really work or do anything at all. Mickeyhop appears to be fixated on games and I didn't really buy the AVOV Vixo 2 with the intention of playing games as I have dedicated game consoles for that. It might be time to focus on apps that are up to date, like Kodi 16 rc3, apps that don't work like VPN and some apps which don't appear to have any purpose at all as I've loaded some trying to figure out what they do but they just don't appear to do anything aside from load, no description, no info, just an app that loads ?

I agree with you. my tv online plus has maybe a hand full of working apps and 20 apps in total. I know I can side load apps from the MHaddon site.... but I was sold on a box that included an app store. the last updated app my TV online plus saw was sometime last year...

I just want to know Avov status with MH as I heard rumors they are trying to distance them self from the platform?

Marley
03-08-2016, 03:01 AM
look on my fuse i run around 200 for testing but for most part i run like 10 apps should say plugins

pigbait
03-08-2016, 04:25 AM
strange as both fuse and TVONLINE+ have the same S805 amlogic chip... maybe they are dropping support for the TVONLINE+

tolwyn
03-11-2016, 02:41 AM
I just got the Fuse, very nice box!
Question - is there any way to modify the main menu to remove some items (like ATSC) that I don't use.
Also, is there way to add an app to favorites, or a way to launch KODI without having to select in on main menu, then go to screen with the versions and then click again?