PDA

View Full Version : iVue Tv Guide Closes

rossws
01-15-2016, 01:37 PM
So i found out today that iVue is going invite only to stop the leechers and abusers. Sad to see them go! I loved making themes for iVue and will miss it very much!!

"iVue has always been FREE and will remain so. It is this growing minority who are simply abusing the bandwidth we have to offer have forced us to rethink what we do and how we do it. Because of them we are announcing the following changes for iVue TV Guide:

– This group and all it’s information, files and links will be deleted.
– A new group with strict admission rules has been created. Membership will be “invite only.”
– We will continue to run using a temporary iVue2 config with user and pass integration
– The new iVue3 will then be rolled out, with updated security, and great new features and will only be released to members.
– More detailed information will be provided to those who are members of the new group. and of course on the website.

These changes will take effect as of the 15th of January."

http://ivuetvguide.com/ivue-tv-guide-closes

psycon
01-15-2016, 02:59 PM
another victory against the leeches.

craftprinces
01-15-2016, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=rossws;99559]So i found out today that iVue is going invite only to stop the leechers and abusers. Sad to see them go! I loved making themes for iVue and will miss it very much!!

"iVue has always been FREE and will remain so. It is this growing minority who are simply abusing the bandwidth we have to offer have forced us to rethink what we do and how we do it. Because of them we are announcing the following changes for iVue TV Guide:

– This group and all it’s information, files and links will be deleted.
– A new group with strict admission rules has been created. Membership will be “invite only.”
– We will continue to run using a temporary iVue2 config with user and pass integration
– The new iVue3 will then be rolled out, with updated security, and great new features and will only be released to members.
– More detailed information will be provided to those who are members of the new group. and of course on the website.

These changes will take effect as of the 15th of January."

So as a genuine user how do I get iVue now? Running Andys Build on Amazon Firestick. Sorry still quite new to this

aCiDjEsUs
01-15-2016, 03:54 PM
What does this mean for users that are using iVue and are not members of their community? like my grandma haha she loves her iVue EPG ;)

psycon
01-15-2016, 04:07 PM
looks like anyone out of their circle will be cut, for now.

rossws
01-15-2016, 04:23 PM
What does this mean for users that are using iVue and are not members of their community? like my grandma haha she loves her iVue EPG ;)

It stopped working already, so she'll be cut off!

psycon
01-15-2016, 04:39 PM
If you want a working, fuller EPG, use pvr.stalker.nfps along with ********** everyone..... for now anyways... ivue may be back, who knows..

rossws
01-15-2016, 04:54 PM
If you want a working, fuller EPG, use pvr.stalker.nfps along with ********** everyone.. we can handle any amount of bandwidth you throw at us.

PVR doesn't work on Jarvis does it?

psycon
01-15-2016, 04:59 PM
pvr.stalker its part of jarvis itself (included with stock install of jarvis)... the easier to set up version (pvr.stalker.nfps) also works great.

rossws
01-15-2016, 05:03 PM
When I try to install it I get dependencies not met, I just put it down to jarvis :confused:

I got it from here

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS

Blackbear199
01-15-2016, 05:06 PM
When I try to install it I get dependencies not met, I just put it down to jarvis :confused:

I got it from here

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS

if you would of read whats there you would of seen that version is for kodi 15 isengard.
goto ********** site,kodi 15 and kodi 16 versions are there.

rossws
01-15-2016, 05:11 PM
if you would of read whats there you would of seen that version is for kodi 15 isengard.
goto ********** site,kodi 15 and kodi 16 versions are there.

Bit rude, but if you would have read the previous posts in this thread, I already pointed out that the version I posted wasn't compatible with jarvis. - Thanks though.

Blackbear199
01-15-2016, 05:15 PM
the previous post i quoted in my reply which shows you tried to install the wrong version of pvr stalker nfps.
but heh.doesnt matter theirs already thousands of post of poeple doing the same thing because they dont read.whats one more.

rossws
01-15-2016, 05:19 PM
I installed it a while ago, it didn't work and I figured that it was down to jarvis. I didn't need confirmation again as I already knew it was made for isengard. I was just messing with it.

Lowteck
01-15-2016, 06:13 PM
I use the pvr-stalker but would really like the move function to work like iVue.

psycon
01-15-2016, 06:16 PM
I use the pvr-stalker but would really like the move function to work like iVue.

just use kodis channel manager and group manager.. i dont think you canmove channels, but you sure can make custom lists.

waynemcke
01-15-2016, 06:47 PM
I spent a lot of last weekend sorting through and tidying up all of the channels - which channels worked, customising which channels I wanted on the Guide, etc.
I can't access it now to get a list of the channels I left active so I can set it up on a new TV Guide (not sure which one yet).

Is there anyway I can access IVue just to get my customised channel list?
Or is there a file I can look at to access that customised data (and not just the full channel list).

psycon
01-15-2016, 07:45 PM
that sucks.. you can always look at the files in the plugins userdata folder.... pretty sure your only option for epg will be pvr.stalker along with **********.... i think all the ivue clones used ivue xml source to populate their guides, so they are llikely all broken too... i havent bothered to confirm this..

matrixebiz
01-15-2016, 08:02 PM
I spent a lot of last weekend sorting through and tidying up all of the channels - which channels worked, customising which channels I wanted on the Guide, etc.
I can't access it now to get a list of the channels I left active so I can set it up on a new TV Guide (not sure which one yet).

Is there anyway I can access IVue just to get my customised channel list?
Or is there a file I can look at to access that customised data (and not just the full channel list).

Yes, download "DB Browser for SQLite" (windows) and open the database called source5.db in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\ad don_data\script.tvguidetecbox then in there click the Browser Data tab, check the Channels table and sort/click the Visible table column. All the 1's are your active channels.

waynemcke
01-16-2016, 01:56 AM
Worked a treat......thank you!