PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Stalker update failed cannot use my new donation

jazzyrider
01-08-2016, 12:49 PM
I added IPTV Stalker to kodi it's saying update failed. Even though it said that I launched it and proceeded with the steps as described in the forum. Still to no avail, what do i do next. I have IVue running is there any way to integrate or update ivue with the setttings. Currently running King new build. I am now lost.

jazzyrider
01-08-2016, 02:00 PM
I tried what Dara suggested in another thread Modified IPTV Stalker (9.0.21) - iVue compataible - send serial number. That didn't work for me either.

Roach46
01-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Down load the stb emulator and live happily ever after

jazzyrider
01-10-2016, 03:47 PM
R,

I googled STB to gain some understanding.
Installed STB from google
edit the profile
Change name -Jazzyrider
change url to 66iptv url
change s/n as suggested in article
changed devID as suggested in article
There is an IP address don't what to do , but I tried two way: with default and my dev IP

I Don't know what to do??
When i check the search url i see my donation MAC

Is there video link somewhere that will ease my confusion?

Any help is appreciated. thanks.

GlammaGeek
01-10-2016, 11:52 PM
R,

I googled STB to gain some understanding.
Installed STB from google
edit the profile
Change name -Jazzyrider
change url to 66iptv url
change s/n as suggested in article
changed devID as suggested in article
There is an IP address don't what to do , but I tried two way: with default and my dev IP

I Don't know what to do??
When i check the search url i see my donation MAC

Is there video link somewhere that will ease my confusion?

Any help is appreciated. thanks.

Jazzy, what worked for me was doing a hard reboot after setting it up. I leave the IP address as default. Also, when you're putting in the deviceid, make sure to check the box to send that information. I'm answering this from memory. I'll take a look at one of my rigs and will get back to you if any of my info is incorrect. Oh. And make sure you have force-closed KODI before opening STB Emulator.

jazzyrider
01-12-2016, 06:15 PM
GlammaGeek,

I tried as you suggested still can not connect. I am receiving a cannot load channels.

generica
01-15-2016, 02:39 PM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.