PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix addon

leafs99
01-07-2016, 02:34 AM
Does anybody have any advice? I am running kodi and watching a basketball game under the phoenix addon in 720 resolution. (Phoenix addon-Woody-HD sports-nhl/nba-link11) The video is not smooth like my pc. It has some delays between video frames. In tvonline the video is working perfect. Is it possible that the vixo 2 cannot process the kodi application properly or is the cpu to slow to handle everything? Watching a movie is really good on kodi. It is just watching a live game. thanks

Marley
01-07-2016, 08:19 PM
maybe clear the cache of box try that first and reboot router im been running fine but there are days but its not box but them

leafs99
01-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Cleared cache did not solve the issue. I have read that it is a known problem on the android boxes. Recomendation at the moment was to downgrade to kodi 14.1. A new file for the nba/nhl games has been released but i haven't had time to test it. It will work without the phoenix addon. thanks

Marley
01-08-2016, 06:17 PM
what i run 15.0 on and 16.2 all work great and on many androids boxes and they were just talking about this maybe try it again