PDA

View Full Version : serial number question

versache
01-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Good day i am trying to find out if the fuse uses a serial number that is sent to the server like pvr satlker uses in kodi. i am asking this because i used my donation in kodi on the stalker client with a serial number i made up i have closed kodi down and now im having issues getting my fuse to connect to the server. it is saying my box is blocked

versache
01-06-2016, 07:49 PM
also forgot to mention that my mac and donation are working because i am still able to connect using the stalker client in kodi

4wheelin
01-06-2016, 08:06 PM
you need to use mac from fuse then enter it at papio.

versache
01-06-2016, 08:24 PM
ok thanks for the reply but the mac isnt the issue i got it to connect to the server after i went to the donation checker site and changed the mac temporarily and changed it back. after turning off the fuse i went back to stalker and got message unable to load channels but i guess my real question is can a mac address be used with the fuse and pvr stalker. i dnt mean at the same time . im using pvr satlker on a fierstick

Marley
01-07-2016, 01:20 AM
it must be the fuse mac address to work the other is 78 not 79 so no to that question to hard change all time but would work changing but then it would lock someday