PDA

View Full Version : STB on firestick installed but stuck on loading

harley15
01-04-2016, 10:18 PM
ive installed stb on my fire stick and entered my mac , but its not loading anything .. dont know if its to do because i was useing it in the pvr ... its all on the same device

dinkish
01-05-2016, 12:54 AM
Rock the mac address back and forth. I've read in two different posts about it stalling on the loading screen and that should resolve it (suppose it's the same thing as a channel not loaded error in pvr stalker)

harley15
01-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Rock the mac address back and forth. I've read in two different posts about it stalling on the loading screen and that should resolve it (suppose it's the same thing as a channel not loaded error in pvr stalker)

Rock the mac ...that makes no sense lol

big dady
01-05-2016, 04:20 PM
You must re-link the mac address in your donation to go from kodi to emulator and check serial number

harley15
01-05-2016, 06:43 PM
You must re-link the mac address in your donation to go from kodi to emulator and check serial number

i checked on the route checker for the mac and its saying its working and im also useing it on the pvr at the moment , so does this mean that everytime i switch between kodi and the emulator i have to re link ? even tho im useing it on the same device ?

how do i know what serial number suppose to be ?

big dady
01-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Kodi and the emulator are two different tools even if in the same machine. A serial number can be made with 13 alpha numeric numbers but the emulator makes one up for you

buby78
01-08-2016, 12:51 AM
When that happens to me I use advance task killer to kill all apps then run stb again and it loads with no problem

mrbryant52
01-29-2016, 07:50 PM
ive installed stb on my fire stick and entered my mac , but its not loading anything .. dont know if its to do because i was useing it in the pvr ... its all on the same devicehow did you get the emulator on the fire stick please tell me i must know!!