PDA

View Full Version : Need help with IPTV Stalker on NEXUS Player Kodi 15.2

Blanco954
01-03-2016, 02:56 AM
Hello well I took the plunge and made a donation to IPTVStalker however my efforts to configure the pvr client has been very challenging.

I have a NEXUS Player running Android v6.0.1
Kodi install is 15.2 (d/l off Google Play)
Fresh install (but I would like to run "The Beast 14.1" wizard for added mods etc...

The problem I am having is that I cant use the Stalker NFPS client because I get the dreaded "can't load DLL" error, so no joy getting this to work in a almost foolproof method. I tried a more advance method using the IPTV Stalker add-on but I cant get EPG service to work. The NEXUS Player is my main source for TV etc... so I really like to get this configure with working EPG. I already tested the pvr.stalker.nfps-win32 client on a windows machine and got it to work with my subbed donation (I can download channels from IPTV Stalker and EPG integrates with Kodi). However on NEXUS Player using "plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21" I can't get the Guide to show up within Kodi no matter what I do. I can download the channels and login authenticates but guide data is all blank no matter what I do.

So far I can use this add-on to download channels: plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21 (no guide data :( )
I can't use pvr.stalker.nfps-android-arm client because I get the "Can't Load DLL" error. The modified Android version of Kodi 14.1 that was posted mid last year as a work around to fix DLL error is no longer available.

Can some one help me figure this this out been stuck for 2 days straight, read lost of posts but cant figure this out.

ilan
01-03-2016, 03:32 AM
IPTV Stalker 9.0.21 works with the iVue guide, not epg ninja.

You can configure the PVR Stalker Client that is built into Kodi 15.2. There is a lot information here for configuring it.

Blanco954
01-03-2016, 03:55 AM
OK thanks for the tip.

I came across some info on setting up the service using the built in client but I cant seem to find it now. By using the PVR Stalker Client built into Kodi is that all I need or do I also need a pvr like simple IPTV?

ilan
01-03-2016, 03:58 AM
The built in PVR Stalker Client is all you'd need. Here is a thread dedicated to getting you up and running with it.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6570-Setting-up-PVR-Stalker-(Kodi-Built-in)

Blanco954
01-03-2016, 04:20 AM
OK I will read up and give this a try.

tuxen
01-03-2016, 04:56 AM
its maybe worth mentioning that serial must be 13 chars, device id's can be the same, but signature needs to be different and 4 chars is enough for both dev id's and signature.