PDA

View Full Version : STB EMU 0.7.07 update, not working on Amazon Fire TV box

lwilli1026
12-28-2015, 02:11 AM
Just updated STB Emu 0.7.07 on my Fire tv box and everything is all screwed up. Using the Ijk player, channels like msnbc or cnn ect... will only play for a second then pause. If I change the channel, the STB emu just terminates. I was happy when the update arrived because I thought it would fix issues with the slow motion interlaced video, but now STB Emu is unusable. Internal player not working also. Hope a fix comes soon.

mvas
12-28-2015, 02:25 AM
Just updated STB Emu 0.7.07 on my Fire tv box and everything is all screwed up. Using the Ijk player, channels like msnbc or cnn ect... will only play for a second then pause. If I change the channel, the STB emu just terminates. I was happy when the update arrived because I thought it would fix issues with the slow motion interlaced video, but now STB Emu is unusable. Internal player not working also. Hope a fix comes soon.

Hm, I've tested in on my Fire TV stick and it worked good.
Try to disable HW acceleration for now, I'll test it more and make a fix. In Common settings->IJK player settings disable option "Use MediaCodec". Try also to disable "Use OpenSL ES" (however it shoudn't be the reason of this bug) and "Frame drop".

lwilli1026
12-28-2015, 02:34 AM
Try to disable HW acceleration for now, I'll test it more and make a fix. In Common settings->IJK player settings disable option "Use MediaCodec". Try also to disable "Use OpenSL ES" (however it shoudn't be the reason of this bug) and "Frame drop".

Thanks so much for the quick response, I'll check those settings.

bpv!
12-28-2015, 02:36 AM
I just updated to 0.7.07 on my phone now the app won't work, I can still see pgup, CH+,vol+ and OK buttons also the 4 colour buttons on the bottom but there is no loading bar and the screen stays black.
How can I fix
Thanks in advance.

matrixebiz
12-28-2015, 07:51 PM
In Common settings->IJK player settings disable option "Use MediaCodec". Try also to disable "Use OpenSL ES" (however it shoudn't be the reason of this bug) and "Frame drop".
Hi Mvas, will this change fix the channels that play a bit choppy and noticeable interlace lines that don't appear in the external players? Didn't seem to help much. Is there an option to adjust the Audio sync like Kodi does? Thx

EDIT: using the Internal player fixes the sync issues and the interlaced lines on some channels but some channels just show black screen now ??

kate
12-28-2015, 11:38 PM
Hi Mvas, will this change fix the channels that play a bit choppy and noticeable interlace lines that don't appear in the external players? Didn't seem to help much. Is there an option to adjust the Audio sync like Kodi does? Thx

EDIT: using the Internal player fixes the sync issues and the interlaced lines on some channels but some channels just show black screen now ??

The internal player is working great, I had to go into the box settings itself and turn on Digital Audio Detection but like you, lots of channels will just not load. Wish I could go back to 6.11 as it was working flawlessly for me until Dec 20th when channels went down. When they came back up everything on the emulator that was running flawless would NOT load anything at all :(

bpv!
12-29-2015, 01:11 AM
I figured it out had to put the / behind .tv, http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv/
I deleted app reinstalled now working.

matrixebiz
12-29-2015, 02:42 AM
The internal player is working great, I had to go into the box settings itself and turn on Digital Audio Detection but like you, lots of channels will just not load. Wish I could go back to 6.11 as it was working flawlessly for me until Dec 20th when channels went down. When they came back up everything on the emulator that was running flawless would NOT load anything at all :(
Well, if you find working settings for the internal player, please let me know. What is the Internal player anyway? maybe there is an update for that

buby78
12-29-2015, 04:04 AM
I installed the IPTV STB 0.07.7 (iptvtalk.iptv66) and it works great on my fire tv

lwilli1026
12-29-2015, 07:47 AM

Thanks mvas, disabled "use mediacodec" and channels now play. Still having problems with the slow motion interlaced video using Nfps, but things are working better.