PDA

View Full Version : How to get EPG on An Android Box that has working iptv........simple steps to get EPG

Jeeja Gee
12-25-2015, 11:00 PM
Hello Super guys ~~~~ Merry Xmas to all
I have a working device with IPTV (nfps) using latest stalker.nfps app inside kodi
I have no problem running live channels
VOD.........is not coming in, I know on androids its not ready yet
*** but I need help, simple direction, how to get epg on my device, I have read stickies on this form, but still very confusing

simple directions? what needs to be downloaded?
and configuration?
I am in Pacific time zone

thanks

crazed 9.6
12-25-2015, 11:16 PM
follow some of psycon's posts.... that will lead you to other's posts too.
Wow there are many knowledgeable guys and gals here , all you gotta do is check out their posts and see what they been saying :)

expatter
12-27-2015, 12:25 AM
Hello Super guys ~~~~ Merry Xmas to all
I have a working device with IPTV (nfps) using latest stalker.nfps app inside kodi
I have no problem running live channels
VOD.........is not coming in, I know on androids its not ready yet
*** but I need help, simple direction, how to get epg on my device, I have read stickies on this form, but still very confusing

simple directions? what needs to be downloaded?
and configuration?
I am in Pacific time zone

thanks

I had an issue on one of my setups with the guide not populating properly and read a post by BlackBear that mentioned to go into Appdata/Userdata/pvr.nfps and delete the guide.xml file and restart Kodi or live tv and voila, it has a fully populated EPG!

Jeeja Gee
12-27-2015, 08:56 AM
Ipost by BlackBear that mentioned to go into Appdata/Userdata/pvr.nfps and delete the guide.xml file and restart Kodi or live tv and voila, it has a fully populated EPG!

thanks for reply
but How ?? to get there ?? what you are suggesting