PDA

View Full Version : iVue integrate with EPG Ninja pvr.stalker

matrixebiz
12-24-2015, 04:47 PM
Hello, I cant seem to find it now but isn't there a post on how to setup iVue with pvr.stalker for when IPTV Stalker stops working? Thx

psycon
12-24-2015, 06:56 PM
you dont link ivue to pvr.stalker.. pvr stalker already uses the fully functional EPG that is already built into kodi.

matrixebiz
12-24-2015, 08:34 PM
yeah, i tried that but when I click to switch to the channel to watch it, I get Authorization Failed, Re-trying then it connects but then every channel I try to watch I get a message about unable to stream URL on my MXV android box then I have to exit Kodi and start it all over again ans the time on the guide is way off and don't know how to fix it. Plus, is there a way to remove the channels I do not watch?

dara
12-24-2015, 08:48 PM
If you are moving from IPTV Stalker to one of the PVR Stalkers, you should link a new MAC. There are countless threads about Authorization Failed, but essentially they all come down to making sure you settings are correct, and starting fresh with a new MAC that the server hasn't recorded information passed to it, like serial numbers and the like.

psycon
12-24-2015, 09:22 PM
yeah, i tried that but when I click to switch to the channel to watch it, I get Authorization Failed, Re-trying then it connects but then every channel I try to watch I get a message about unable to stream URL on my MXV android box then I have to exit Kodi and start it all over again ans the time on the guide is way off and don't know how to fix it. Plus, is there a way to remove the channels I do not watch?
all of this has been answered numerous times.. use the forum's search to find your answers.