PDA

View Full Version : Carribean Locals

cpr43
02-24-2015, 11:33 PM
Will kindly request to add Carribean Locals 7778 thru 7789. I know it will take some time to load most of the channels but just add the request to your agenda!!

Thanks

Marley
02-25-2015, 12:02 AM
dont beg and really dont think so

cpr43
02-25-2015, 12:24 AM
is this is a begging forum?? I guess I picked a wrong one, sorry :p

crazed 9.6
02-25-2015, 12:39 AM
send the server administration an email with your request, see how that goes :)

We don't do requests here on site, nor have any control of what is added or removed or what may be waiting in the wing.

cpr43
02-25-2015, 03:43 AM
Ok, will try that, Thanks for the warm welcome!

Tony47
02-25-2015, 03:51 AM
cpr 43 welcome but be happy for what you get since its all free!! would love a few more channels too but am happy for what they give

crazed 9.6
02-25-2015, 03:56 AM
thing is that we have to deter channel requests or we will be bombarded with them, to what end is anyone's guess.
So deter we do... may seem harsh but that's what it's supposed to seem like.
That's the deterent :eek:

lol, no offense meant and welcome aboard :)

cpr43
02-25-2015, 01:05 PM
5 answer to the post and none towards the main request. Nothing is related about what we're getting or what is free or not Tony. Read my original post. At this point we're really happy with what we get. "If is possible add the request to the agenda" Not demanding or pushing. Its to hard just to say, OK we will add it to the list (even if not)!! Wishing you the best, Good luck to all my friends!!

lol, no offense meant and thanks for the welcome:rolleyes:

Marley
02-25-2015, 05:04 PM
look not to be a bad man but really dont think you'll ever get Caribbean Locals but no harm in asking we have no control of this if i sound mean i'm sorry i wish i had few channel that i need but dont think they will come here you can ask for it http://www.iptvrocket.is/contact.php and here is what they are trying to get http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?752-IPTV-NFPS-Channel-List-INFO so no offense really think you and i are at bottom of the list till they get this going maybe then things will change and good luck trying

destroyer
02-25-2015, 09:18 PM
since i'm a reseller, it would be helpful to have international channels e.g., filipino, indian, etc. etc.

K00lKatT
02-25-2015, 09:30 PM
Due to security and other reasons, I don't believe it is the mission or purpose of this site to support resellers....for good reason IMO, thks

moskivb
02-27-2015, 04:41 PM
since i'm a reseller, it would be helpful to have international channels e.g., filipino, indian, etc. etc.

Online, there are more than enough portals to be re-sold. I find it completely unnecessary for us to pay for channels we do not need.

Marley
02-27-2015, 05:41 PM
look i want indian channel for my friends told them its a wait and see which i think will happen later on as a reseller i can see your point just dont try it here

12icer
02-28-2015, 10:51 AM
I would also like to see the locals in my area bros, BUT it has about 2 hundred thousand people in it and I would not even THINK of asking a server to waste bandwidth on it, There is ONLY so much space, and tiering in a limited market local takes away bandwidth that can be used for a wide market sports channel, or a premium channel. Sorry but that is just the truth.