PDA

View Full Version : Light blacks - everything looking faded

cjak47
12-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Hi Everyone - i just purchased a TVonline+ unit and subscribed to a private server. The quality is really disappointing - everything looks washed out with no contrast, all of the blacks are super light.

I checked this on multiple displays and the problem still continues. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the unit itself or the feed. Am I able to fix this on the unit? I've tried adjusting the settings on the displays.

K00lKatT
12-20-2015, 03:46 PM
we support Rocket, NFPS and 66 here, we don't discuss other P$. I find the avov + to be a very capable box with none of the issues you describe...

theuduk
12-20-2015, 05:31 PM
Try on a USB with a good quality vid to determine if it has a display problem, if not is probaly your server, see what you can do with them and Rocket is always available.

cjak47
12-21-2015, 12:17 AM
Thanks a lot for the advice guys!

So i confirmed through a USB video and other apps (youtube/Dream IPTV) that the unit itself is just fine.

I'm beginning to think it's the feed's fault, OR something within the native "live Tv" application. I noticed that as soon as I open the "live TV" option the screen goes black and then very quickly switches to a lighter black before the app launches. This is the same for the VOD; videos are affected there too.

I'd be interested in looking into one of your recommended servers, however I'm worried the issue will persist regardless of the server. Is there another way to test it?

Farmer1
12-21-2015, 12:29 AM
I would suggest you do a Factory data reset I'm thinking something went wrong with the install