PDA

View Full Version : stalker client pvr add on

shincho
02-24-2015, 03:42 AM
wow this add on for kodi is way better that stb emulator .. i download the file from my firefox site and install and kodi 14.0 follow the steps from the forum xbmc\kodi.. better picture easy to change channels, thanks dvbken for this add on

jerry1
02-24-2015, 04:04 AM
where's the add on @???

Bluefly
02-24-2015, 04:10 AM
I think he is talking about this: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1015-stalker-client-pvr-add-on

shincho
02-24-2015, 04:19 AM
yes that one . works great

fireman
02-24-2015, 06:54 AM
Don't have the Fire, but the same program for Kodi on the PC is hands down a 100% better than STB EMU

rzap
02-26-2015, 03:55 PM
My AFTV is having issues with this addon, keep getting errors. Have it installed on all other devices, i.e. android, windows. Errors from not compatible to cant load dll, very frustrating when I'm installing it the same way as before.

radmacks
02-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Did you use the ARM android version ? or the windows version.

My AFTV is having issues with this addon, keep getting errors. Have it installed on all other devices, i.e. android, windows. Errors from not compatible to cant load dll, very frustrating when I'm installing it the same way as before.

Niteman
02-26-2015, 05:55 PM
I will give this a try and let you know how I make out!

knezar
02-26-2015, 07:42 PM
hi, I am new to the forum.

I am having problems with the stalker Pvr addon and my AFTV. basically i followed the steps in the OP's post. yet i don't seem to be able to get it to work. in the default skin the live TV doesn't show up. but when i change the skin to Aeon Nox it shows up. i click on it and no channels show up. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

psycon
02-26-2015, 08:50 PM
I too do not get the tv menu (most of the time) with the Confluence skin.. Aeon nox seems to work without issue for me.

If you have chosen a unique MAC and have the right server configured in the plugins settings, without http:// , and its still not working then I would say to
1-uninstall kodi
2-ensure all of its folders have been removed as well by connecting with and adb shell and running rm -R /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi
3-Reinstall Kodi 14.1
4-Reinstall the plugin using the instructions posted on the release thread.

If that doesnt work Do a factory reset of your fire tv and try again.

rzap
02-27-2015, 03:51 PM
The arm version

shincho
02-27-2015, 04:32 PM
i change the skin to comfluence helix ,,, that way i have the tv icon

wanakkam
02-27-2015, 07:35 PM
After lots of readings and try outs, I am still having trouble locating the Stalker Client PVR Add-on under Add-ons. I reinstalled kodi 14.1, enabled live tv and disable and enable add on. Still I do not find the stalker to setup the ip and mac address. Since the android-arm-.03.zip is not an .apk file I am unable to load/sideload on my Firetv. Any help or suggestions would be appreciate.

Niteman
02-27-2015, 08:09 PM
After lots of readings and try outs, I am still having trouble locating the Stalker Client PVR Add-on under Add-ons. I reinstalled kodi 14.1, enabled live tv and disable and enable add on. Still I do not find the stalker to setup the ip and mac address. Since the android-arm-.03.zip is not an .apk file I am unable to load/sideload on my Firetv. Any help or suggestions would be appreciate.

Its a zip file which is in the forums.

Here si the link to all the info you need.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1015-stalker-client-pvr-add-on

dara
02-27-2015, 08:18 PM

The .zip is intended to be installed using Kodi, not directly installed as an android app. In settings, you go to Add-ons, and then Install from zip file.

wanakkam
02-27-2015, 08:57 PM
I believe I understand correctly. I am at work now. Really appreciate your fast responses.

rzap
02-27-2015, 09:18 PM
I too do not get the tv menu (most of the time) with the Confluence skin.. Aeon nox seems to work without issue for me.

If you have chosen a unique MAC and have the right server configured in the plugins settings, without http:// , and its still not working then I would say to
1-uninstall kodi
2-ensure all of its folders have been removed as well by connecting with and adb shell and running rm -R /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi
3-Reinstall Kodi 14.1
4-Reinstall the plugin using the instructions posted on the release thread.

If that doesnt work Do a factory reset of your fire tv and try again.

I'm also loosing the tv menu on kodi installed on windows, will try the Aeon nox. Thanks for the info.

wanakkam
02-28-2015, 01:56 AM
I am afraid I understand correctly when installing PVR Stalker Client zip file into Kodi. Dara mentioned to install from zip file. How do I embedded or integrate the stalker file into Kodi 14.1. I reinstalled kodi again but I do not see any staker client under add-ons. The kodi I download and installed is .apk file. The program I use is adb115 program. It does not accept .zip format files. Sorry I am being ignorant. Anyone could shed some light would be very much helpful.

dara
02-28-2015, 03:31 AM
Put the zip file on a thumb drive, and insert it into your AFTV. In Settings, scroll down to "Add-ons" and you should see the menu option to "Install from zip file".

I don't know how your file structure will look like, but you should be able to find your thumb drive, and then select the zip to install. You should then see the Stalker client installed.

You can search the internet for how to install add-ons from zip files.

freeze
02-28-2015, 03:08 PM

Simply change the file from .zip to .apk and then you can sideload it. That is, click on the file and then edit the name from .zip to .apk.

freeze
02-28-2015, 03:12 PM
I am afraid I understand correctly when installing PVR Stalker Client zip file into Kodi. Dara mentioned to install from zip file. How do I embedded or integrate the stalker file into Kodi 14.1. I reinstalled kodi again but I do not see any staker client under add-ons. The kodi I download and installed is .apk file. The program I use is adb115 program. It does not accept .zip format files. Sorry I am being ignorant. Anyone could shed some light would be very much helpful.

any .zip file can be edited to .apk for sideloading. At least, that's what i do.

wanakkam
02-28-2015, 09:36 PM
Would you tell me how you edit .zip file to .apk to side load. Appreciate your input. I have been trying all day to install from zip file without success. What I did was Add-ons>Install from zip file>External storage ..see nothing for usb.
Install from zip file>Root filesystem>storage>usb..nothing.
If I could change from .zip to .apk would be nice.

rzap
03-01-2015, 06:15 AM
Would you tell me how you edit .zip file to .apk to side load. Appreciate your input. I have been trying all day to install from zip file without success. What I did was Add-ons>Install from zip file>External storage ..see nothing for usb.
Install from zip file>Root filesystem>storage>usb..nothing.
If I could change from .zip to .apk would be nice.

I had the same problem, what i\I found out was that the AFTV had to be rooted before you can use the usb to transfer files, what I did, was side load Chrome Browser, then I can downloaded any zip file onto my download folder in AFTV, then I installed through Kodi. You can also use an app called AGK Fire, to transfer apk files from your android device to your AFTV thru wifi.

radmacks
03-02-2015, 11:27 PM
Easiest fastest way is share a folder on your network and then load it from there. So you guys have this working on Firetv ? I have been unable to get it working. Channels show I click it says working and never loads the video.

Marley
03-02-2015, 11:58 PM
works on both stick and box

drdystopia
03-05-2015, 08:09 PM
have any of you guys tried this plugin with a HD channel?

I cant get any urls other than the test url to work.

arcam
03-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Works great on my AFTV thru Kodi. There is no need to rename the Stalker Client.zip to apk to get it to work. It is an add on for Kodi, install as you would for any other add-on used in kodi and follow instructions for configuring Stalker client PVR.

macd2002
03-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Excellent quality with stalker .05 client, adult channels open as well

xodus0871
03-11-2015, 02:03 AM
Excellent quality with stalker .05 client, adult channels open as well

Hi how come you can see adult channels as I tried this on a windows 8.1 tablet and an android both running kodi but do not get any adult channels.

DarkSide
03-11-2015, 02:04 AM
Hi how come you can see adult channels as I tried this on a windows 8.1 tablet and an android both running kodi but do not get any adult channels.

there is a new update for the stalker add on that came out recently to fix that

check out post one, make sure you have latest version

xodus0871
03-11-2015, 12:26 PM
there is a new update for the stalker add on that came out recently to fix that

check out post one, make sure you have latest version

I did install the latest update 0.5 of stalker client but I don't see any adult channels unless they are hidden somewhere.....can't figure out what's missing here.

dara
03-11-2015, 04:18 PM
I did install the latest update 0.5 of stalker client but I don't see any adult channels unless they are hidden somewhere.....can't figure out what's missing here.
What version number are you seeing for the add-on in Kodi?

xodus0871
03-11-2015, 09:40 PM
What version number are you seeing for the add-on in Kodi?

Sorry Dara it was me. For some reason I downloaded the 0.5 version but must have picked an older version 0.3 while installing the client. So it was me all good now.

Thanks for your help.

Marley
03-11-2015, 11:08 PM
good call dara

wanakkam
03-12-2015, 08:17 PM
I am puzzled and frustrated on installing pvr.stalker.client.0.5 zip file into add-on in kodi. The only way I could download is thru Adbfire, which does not accept that file. I am missing something. Someone said install the zip file as you normally do for "install from zip file", that will work if you want to watch on computer not on TV. Is any other way to download the zip file to locate pvr stalker client on add-ons.

BTW I have STB emulator working flawless because I was able to download all .apk files.
Any help would be appreciated.

Marley
03-13-2015, 12:15 AM
read http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ent-pvr-add-on

wanakkam
03-13-2015, 11:10 AM
asft,I do not see any solution to my problem on your attachment.

Marley
03-13-2015, 03:20 PM
whats the file attachment name is it a php at end

wanakkam
03-13-2015, 06:34 PM
Yes.What I meant to say was your guide lead me to say hi to everyone in this community. Nothing else I could find. No hard feelings.

evron
03-17-2015, 03:50 PM
I`m trying to install the stalker pvr client addons on my matricom box, but it will not install it. I`m getting the error to check with the author.

There`s anyone that can help me with this issue?

date
03-17-2015, 04:04 PM
Are you installing it from the unzipped file.

robistro
03-17-2015, 04:57 PM
Dont mean to sidetrack the questions regarding install, but is there a EPG to install or activate so I can view the current programming schedule for each channel? The app and channels are working great so far on my AFTV with Kodi! A few channels dont work, not sure why, but I overlook them and would be great if I could set some type of timeout if the channel isnt loading.

Thanks and great site!

Marley
03-17-2015, 09:36 PM
nope waiting on that one for live tv vod yes

menan
03-18-2015, 12:05 PM
Is anyone having buffering issue? I have 25 mbps connection but all channels buffers every 3-4 sec.

Thanks

Marley
03-18-2015, 03:57 PM
try static and do dns

menan
03-19-2015, 10:08 AM
try static and do dns

What do you mean by that? I do have static IP for the FTV but not sure what you mean by dns.

Thanks

roachman
03-25-2015, 03:08 PM
I get dependencies not met on Ouya box when trying to extract Stalker file. I am using the arm version, what am I doing wrong?

j2048b
05-03-2015, 09:51 PM
I get dependencies not met on Ouya box when trying to extract Stalker file. I am using the arm version, what am I doing wrong?

i get the same thing... dnloaded from the original at github, as the originals were removed on the other thread by the op.... new to all of this trying to get the program onto the ouya....

ullnevergues
05-13-2015, 04:17 PM
ive been trying for a few days to get this working, i have fire tv stick, stb emu works fine on both my atv stick / atv fire connecting to my own external iptv server, but using either the video add on or the tv client version for kodi neither will authenticate with the correct details set,

has any one succesfully managed to connect to an xtream iptv server with this?