PDA

View Full Version : What to do when the stream you want to use isn't a choice?

robbing23
12-16-2015, 04:35 PM
In Ivue what do I do when the stream I want to use isn't listed as a choice for that channel? When I first click on ESPN to set it up my iptv stalker isn't listed as an option. Or on CBS USTVnow isn't listed as an option. Is there a way to add more stream options?

Thanks in advance.

dara
12-16-2015, 04:40 PM
If you can see a channel on a certain add-on, say Phoenix, you can make it a favourite, then in iVue, use that favourite as the link.

robbing23
12-16-2015, 08:48 PM
Dara, thank you for you help. In IPTV Stalker I made ESPN US a favourite. I went back into iVue but wasn't sure how to link that favourite as the stream for that channel listing. I click on the channel and it just brings up the choices I don't want. Sorry for so many questions.

dara
12-16-2015, 09:39 PM
In iVue, highlight a program from the channel you want to link, press c or menu to bring up the context menu, then Choose stream. If you only 'enter' on the channel, it may bring up the other addons that you can't use. You should see 'Setup stream, and Favourites as one of the tabs, and click that. You should see your Favourites list there to select from.

ilan
12-16-2015, 09:51 PM
You need to use the latest version of IPTV Stalker 9.0.21. It will automatically choose the proper Stalker stream without your intervention. It is available from the first post here...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-21)-iVue-compatible-send-serial-number-enabled&highlight=ivue+guide

Realize, unless someone steps up to update IPTV Stalker, it will not work when the new username/password protocol goes into effect.

Moreover, if you need to choose a stream from favourites, when you are in iVue, go to the channel in question > Choose the menu > Choose "Choose stream" > Choose "Favourites" at the top > Navigate to the favourite you saved > Select Save

robbing23
12-17-2015, 02:39 PM
ilan, I have the 9.0.21 stalker. It gives me the correct stream on everything(that I've noticed anyway) except for ESPN US. IPTV stalker isn't a choice for that.

I save ESPN US in IPTV stalker as a favourite but when I save it as my option in IVUE for ESPN it says "wrong URL." Wrong might not be what it says, I can't remember exactly and I'm at the office now.