PDA

View Full Version : Place to submit errors

Violator
12-15-2015, 08:07 PM
Each sub forum should have a "report error" thread, one where members that have PAID for service can post problems and wont get attitude from staff. We are trying to get this service running for us as well you .... we are the beta testers... don't tell us to figure it out ourselves or go somewhere else. The grumpy mods and special members attitudes here on the beta testers ( the ones reporting the service issues to you) is uncalled for.

There are a few members here including myself that are Linux capable and have a lot of experience with rooting, networking, security, database and even DOCSIS.

I just suggest that a common respect be shown to the subscribers, you never know who could help you perfect the service

Bkman2020
12-15-2015, 08:52 PM
You may have mistaken some other forums for us as i have not read any mods here grumpy unless user violated terms of rules.

SMok3dOUT
12-18-2015, 12:22 AM
You may have mistaken some other forums for us as i have not read any mods here grumpy unless user violated terms of rules.

Not true I have encountered a disrespectful situation...
Crazed 2.0 to be particularly, When I joined; tutorials
Was brought to me as YouTube vids only, then someone posted a written
Tutorial then I addressed it, then it got ridiculed... My post deleted...imagine that...

Point being things are a little confusing but that's life
Be more patient with comments, and take them in consideration...

Linux power user for sure, made 3 donations because of the add on...
Customers first the rest latter...

Opinions are people rights as a human...

crazed 9.6
12-18-2015, 03:38 AM
Tutorial then I addressed it, then it got ridiculed... My post deleted...imagine that...

I don't remember that quite like that :(
Not fair thou, cause I prolly was grumpy or confused :eek:

I thought I had appologized for that thou.
If not, then ummm, I am sorry Smokdout :)

oh and Violater's issue is that he or she demanded that we fix his IPTV Stalker since he paid for NFPS , it was his right to demand that.
Let be hold thou as most know and understand, NFPS did not create Stalker, nor it's use :eek:
The good testers and compliers here at iptvTalk did, just so free TV could be had by those that wanted it.

You can see Violaters final post back at the frat house.

psycon
12-18-2015, 03:54 AM
let me be blunt.. if a user give report of an error, i, and most others will jump at the opportunity to help.
if that users post is a rude/smug/vindictive post, they will be treated with the same respect they give, i still usually help them too because , well im an ass..

SMok3dOUT
12-18-2015, 04:03 AM
It's all love you guy's just my thoughts... IPTV Stalker is still the best!

crazed 9.6
12-18-2015, 04:20 AM
these guys do alot for us, psycon, Blackbear, Dara, dvbken, and there are more that I need to mention but I'd have to get a new top of my head, cause off the top of my current head, I don't recall all that do the work for us :)
Sorry guys and gals, but thnx all yous :)

SMok3OUT, stay cool :)

Bkman2020
12-18-2015, 10:20 AM

Well we try our best to help out others we have our good days and bad days we are all human mistakes happen so lets all make up and move on.

resin
12-24-2015, 09:47 AM
riding this out ... no comment,love for all the hard work. not many posts some bad about files but that was my fault.
I am not owed anything i still get a great deal...I DONATED to this endeavor and all is good
that's it for my rant

tuxen
12-26-2015, 03:02 AM

if you are a Linux power user then learning python should be a walk in the park for you, thereby being capable of fixing the addons you are complaining about, or even better writing your own. :)

montana
12-29-2015, 09:21 PM
Hgtv flickering, seems to affect channels one by one

Mag 254 30 upload