PDA

View Full Version : PVR Stalker client openelec

bloodykiller
12-15-2015, 07:20 AM
Idk why this information is nowhere to be found but i need some help. I need to get stalker client for openelec x86_64. Not the Linux arm build. I've tried that and it doesn't work and the built in 0.8.0 doesn't work either. Anyone compile it yet?

Blackbear199
12-15-2015, 10:52 AM
why are you not using the latest openelec 6.0.0?
it has pvr stalker 0.8.3 and it works fine,time for you to do a update.

http://openelec.tv/get-openelec

bloodykiller
12-16-2015, 12:03 AM
why are you not using the latest openelec 6.0.0?
it has pvr stalker 0.8.3 and it works fine,time for you to do a update.

http://openelec.tv/get-openelec

I am, I'm on the latest x86_64 build for pc's. It came with pvr stalker 0.8.0 not .3 or .4. So unless you mean for RPI or arm or Android boxes. It's not there

Blackbear199
12-16-2015, 12:12 AM
nope.i am using generic x86_64 for pc also and it has 0.8.4.

Blackbear199
12-16-2015, 12:13 AM
oops made a typo and cant seem to edit post,its 0.8.3

Blackbear199
12-16-2015, 12:20 AM
forgot to mention after installing openelec I had no pvr clients listed.i installed 0.8.3 from openelec's mediacenter OS Addons repository.

bloodykiller
12-16-2015, 02:32 AM
forgot to mention after installing openelec I had no pvr clients listed.i installed 0.8.3 from openelec's mediacenter OS Addons repository.

Okay I'll check it out when i get home. Thanks. Also do you know the latest setup guide for that pvr stalker? Seems to keep changing with every release

Blackbear199
12-16-2015, 03:14 AM
its straight foreward
mac 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX
server http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv
timezone America/Moncton for atlantic
America/Toronto for Eastern
America/Winnipeg for Central
America/Edmonton for Mountain
America/Vancouver for Pacific
there other zones also for America for us cities the links mentioned many times in the forums
guide preference xmltv only
remote url one of the below depending on where you got your donation,fill in missing info
https://iks66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSF1
https://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSF1
you should be using NFPSF2(24hr) or NFPSF4(72hr) instead of NFPSF1
serial number upto 13 digits number
device id,1,2 min 4 digit number,max 13(I think)
signature min 4 digit number

u may have to change your mac address on papiao/iks66 site if you previously had serial,device id's,signature entered with what you were using before.changing mac address wipes the old info.
1st time you enable live tv you will get failed to load,disable/enable live tv again and it should load the 2nd time.

I am trying to compile pvr stalker 1.0.1 for generic x86_64.it will be the same as the pvr stalker nfps except all info will have to be entered as I described above vs the nfps version which is simplified.
let you know how that turns out..

bloodykiller
12-16-2015, 03:25 AM
its straight foreward
mac 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX
server http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv
timezone America/Moncton for atlantic
America/Toronto for Eastern
America/Winnipeg for Central
America/Edmonton for Mountain
America/Vancouver for Pacific
there other zones also for America for us cities the links mentioned many times in the forums
guide preference xmltv only
remote url one of the below depending on where you got your donation,fill in missing info
https://iks66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSF1
https://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSF1
you should be using NFPSF2(24hr) or NFPSF4(72hr) instead of NFPSF1
serial number upto 13 digits number
device id,1,2 min 4 digit number,max 13(I think)
signature min 4 digit number

u may have to change your mac address on papiao/iks66 site if you previously had serial,device id's,signature entered with what you were using before.changing mac address wipes the old info.
1st time you enable live tv you will get failed to load,disable/enable live tv again and it should load the 2nd time.

I am trying to compile pvr stalker 1.0.1 for generic x86_64.it will be the same as the pvr stalker nfps except all info will have to be entered as I described above vs the nfps version which is simplified.
let you know how that turns out..

Sir you are the man! Let me know how the compile goes! You literally answered every question i had :) finally i can get this going on openelec because i was using iptv stalker with simple client before and every restart it fxxxxx up -_- so this has much better

Blackbear199
12-16-2015, 11:38 AM
here's pvr.stalker 0.8.4 for openelec 6.0.0 Generic x86_64.
I thought the git had newer versions but that's the newest for isengard.
as I said its openelec 6.0.0 which is kodi 15.2 isengard,it wont work on kodi 16.
as I said its generic x86_64 so it wont work on openelec rpi,rpi2,ect.
if you have 0.8.3 or whatever installed you can install right over top of it(worked for me).if in doubt uninstall older version first.i would even remove the folder form /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data.
advantages of installing over top old version is it keeps your settings.

I will see if I can get the source for pvr stalker nfps 1.0.1 for kodi 15.2 from dvbken and compile it.

https://mega.nz/#!agBRkSJS!-_5mLCN0obAonOKNnst4hPkGV8oNWo0WPBtzEv7AvOY

Blackbear199
12-16-2015, 12:07 PM
here's pvr.stalker nfps 0.8.4 for openelec 6.0.0 Generic x86_64.
its the same as above but the simplified setup.
this will work until they implement the use of username/password.

https://mega.nz/#!f0IUxT5B!vENBLpW0RpK1hw_tuhPeT-ufXaChHuk9Ex2qwlbgZWs

bloodykiller
12-16-2015, 03:33 PM
here's pvr.stalker nfps 0.8.4 for openelec 6.0.0 Generic x86_64.
its the same as above but the simplified setup.
this will work until they implement the use of username/password.

https://mega.nz/#!f0IUxT5B

Very nice! Thank you very much. And I'm sure there's a bunch of others here week were also looking for these. I didn't realize it was in their repo. I was using the preloaded one which never worked. And now you made the latest ones for both which openelec hasn't had. Tyvm man for all the help and quick replies!

fromthestars
12-16-2015, 09:21 PM
decryption key? and thank you so much, I had been wishing for this.

Blackbear199
12-16-2015, 09:50 PM

sorry about that.links updated with key.

bloodykiller
12-16-2015, 10:27 PM

I knew i couldn't be the only one!! Lol until he told me they were actually in the openelec repo i had no idea lol but now he gave us the latest ones! You should tell the guys from openelec so they can stick it in their repo

fromthestars
12-17-2015, 12:27 AM
I'm actually still getting an error when trying to load it. But, i'm far from an expert on this :( I really do super appreciate the compile though.

bloodykiller
12-19-2015, 10:28 PM
I'm actually still getting an error when trying to load it. But, i'm far from an expert on this :( I really do super appreciate the compile though.

Remember if you're on 15.2 you have to use the 0.8.4 version. Just tried it and worked instantly

Blackbear199
12-19-2015, 10:35 PM
I also have Openelec 7.0(development nightly build) kodi 16 compiled and stalker 1.0.1(not the nfps version).I havnt tried either yet as 15.2 and 0.8.4 works good for me.if anyone want to try them just say.

reload69
01-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Any Help appriciated. I an running Openelec on a Nuc 15.2 installed the stalker nfps i configured it and enabled both the app and live tv setting many times. Each time it tells me there is no enabled pvr client. i have rebooted multiple times and enabled the Stalker app but i get the same result. It will not load any channels or even show Tv in the main home screen. Any idea what i may be doing wrong. I really was hoping to get my Rocket to work here. Thanks

edwardnizz
01-10-2016, 11:52 PM
The newer Openelec builds don't support 32 bit based computers, guess I'm gonna have to use that one for just my stored movies. UPnp still works though.

reload69
01-11-2016, 02:39 AM
Ya i would say that Openelec is for people interested in hi-tech media centers when using a dedicated pc. Which is one reason im surprised they haven't supported live tv better.

robotin
01-20-2016, 09:15 AM
hi i have tried all new way to conect to iks66 and private server on amlogic s802 arm
but i cannot get any addon to gork
can you help me please???
i have a donation and a new mac adress

dsmuk
02-06-2016, 05:41 AM
Is there a 1.0.3 version of pvr.stalker.nfps that is usable on an openelec setup? My box crashed the other day and now gives Authentication Failed message and updating the MAC and clearing the cache doesn't fix it.

Blackbear199
02-06-2016, 08:45 AM
not nfps,if you want 1,0,1 or higher,update to the beta version.
that means u must compile it yourself....well maybe.
last time i checked it was version 1.0.1 but nothing changed since then acordin to changlog except language updates.

mwake
02-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Is there a 1.0.3 version of pvr.stalker.nfps that is usable on an openelec setup? My box crashed the other day and now gives Authentication Failed message and updating the MAC and clearing the cache doesn't fix it.

I think I was using the built in one for OPENELEC but that doesnt work....

I still getting authentication error...support said they will give me new addon asap. but that is very vague...So does that mean there is no way for OPENELEC users to get IPTV service to work at all until they write software for it?

Blackbear199
02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
I think I was using the built in one for OPENELEC but that doesnt work....

I still getting authentication error...support said they will give me new addon asap. but that is very vague...So does that mean there is no way for OPENELEC users to get IPTV service to work at all until they write software for it?

authenication error is not aproblem with the plugin,its a problem with you configuration.

SuperKing
02-11-2016, 12:59 PM
I'm running Openelec 6.0.1 running Stalker.PVR 0.8.4 getting auth failure.
Was working for months without issue. Now I'm getting auth failure.
Are you running the built in PVR Stalker addon? did you modify it? Is yours working currently?

Blackbear199
02-11-2016, 01:42 PM
i just booted to openelec 6.0.1 and tried stalker 0.8.4 that i posted on page 1(its last post i think page 1) of this thread.copied my setting from my working kodi 16 stalker 1.0.3 and openelec loaded the channels fine.
the built in or repo version of stalker was 0.8.3,i dont know if they have updated it but 0.8.4 is the latest official for kodi 15.i cant see it making any difference though.

mwake
02-12-2016, 08:03 PM
i just booted to openelec 6.0.1 and tried stalker 0.8.4 that i posted on page 1(its last post i think page 1) of this thread.copied my setting from my working kodi 16 stalker 1.0.3 and openelec loaded the channels fine.
the built in or repo version of stalker was 0.8.3,i dont know if they have updated it but 0.8.4 is the latest official for kodi 15.i cant see it making any difference though.

Thanks for trying to help out blackbear! ok i just updated to openelec 6.0.1 and will try that staker file and hopefully post back successful results

Blackbear199
02-12-2016, 08:11 PM
mwake,to answer ur post in other thread

reset your mac

stalker configuration
mac - enter you mac
server - 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
timezone - leave as europe/kiev
guide preference - xmltv only
scope - remote url
line under that - enter the epg url

serial - 12 digit number
device id (both) 12 digit number(they dont have to match)
signature 12 digit number

thats it.enable live tv,if it fails 1st time disable/enable live tv again.

this has been posted many many times.people take shortcuts,ect and end up where u are everyday.
do the steps and dont skip any.
i wont be posting it again.

mwake
02-17-2016, 06:55 PM
Thanks Blackbear199! Unfortunately it still did not work... You mentioned people are taking shortcuts but when I signed up fot TV I was given an email that did not contian any of the information that you gratefully provided. Here I am copying and pasting information from my supplier iptv4less:

---------------------------------HOW TO set up pvr.stalker for NFPS ---------------------------------------------------------

1. After you installed the the latest version of Stalker Client NFPS.

2. Go to Settings/System > Addons > My Addons > PVR Client > Stalker Client NFPS and choose Configure.

3. Change the server to IPTV66.

4. In the MAC space enter ONLY the LAST 6 digits generated in Step #4 above. I.E if the MAC generated was 00:1A:78:11:22:33. Enter ONLY 11:22:33.

5. Enter your Donation number.

6. Select OK.

7. Choose Whether you only want EPG for English channels, Or All.

8. Enable Stalker Client NFPS if not already enabled.

9. Exit back to Kodi main screen.

10. Go to Settings/System>Live TV> General> and Enable.

11. Exit to Kodi main screen.

12. Exit Kodi (Power Quit).

13. Start Kodi again.

14. Enjoy.

In the beginning when I first ordered and before the server side changes as you can see IPTV4LESS DID NOT provide me all the extra details as you mentioned. It was pretty basic. Just select server, add mac and donation number and it worked!!! Now with all the server side changes at beginning of february I've had no TV and getting different answers from my provider and forums as to resolve it.

I even sent a screen shot of the setting page of the addon that Blackbear suggested in this post and and asked them if the specific settings that I was using for the addon are correct but IPTV4LESS simply replied "wrong addon"! They did not reply with suggestion of the right settings. The only thing they are helping me to is go to update page and update software, however there is NO update for OPENELEC on clairvoyance website!!!!

So as I understand. The built in KODI/OPENELEC Stalker software is no good with IPTV4LESS. I need to used PVR Stalker NFPS.

IPTV4 less advised me to update to new NFPS software on clairvoyance website but there is NO addon for LINUX /OPENELEC. When I emailed IPTV4LESS about this they simply told me that they would provide an addon ASAP. But that was one week ago and still nothing... http://forum.iptv4less.com/showthread.php?867-Novice-user-needs-help

As you can see this has left me a little confused and stressed...

Even though it looks like we have the same openelec setup as you Blackbear it seems I haven't been as lucky as you for some reason with that software you suggested. I wish IPTV4LESS would either provide the software or provide me with the right settings to access their server...

Anyway sorry for long post, I feel I am on a steep learning curve with all this. Even though I still got no TV thx for trying to help me blackbear much appreciated!!

mwake
02-19-2016, 04:12 PM
well well well…switched on box today and everything works!!! This tells me that the issues were server side. Theres me running around changing this that and the other and now all of a sudden it works…wish they were more upfront about that instead of sending me on a merry dance…anyways thx all for support and help, much appreciated!