PDA

View Full Version : app download

ge02
12-15-2015, 01:55 AM
I have in my e-mail an tvapp that I want to download and save in my AVOV tvonline+
Any Idea about the way that to do this

floder2
12-15-2015, 02:22 AM
There will be a way very soon...........through the Settings in Avov box go to applications.............highlight kodi and insert the usb flash drive with your app.......it will show up next to kodi and then you can install...it will end up in MY Apps in the main screen of the box..............this has not been implemented yet but in a few days it will be.........develop an app from the APK ....and upload it to Avov and they will make it available

ge02
12-15-2015, 03:20 AM
thanks for your replay
what APK stand for and you said by USB flash drive (I got that app through e-mail, I went to browser and sign up to my e-mail address I click on file attachment its saying me that the download started but I don't know where is saved)

floder2
12-15-2015, 04:59 AM
Android application package file (APK) is the file format used to distribute and install application software and middleware..................a file to install an app for Avov boxes.....will have to be put on a flash drive and inserted into the back of the box