PDA

View Full Version : I need help please! IKS.IPTV66.TV???

Acf150
12-14-2015, 10:13 PM
I need help please! IKS.IPTV66.TV???
Can someone please help me. I had my iksiptv running smoothly on Kodi stalker client with ninjas tv guide. It was working great until about the end of November (ISENGARD 15.2). It completely went down. I waited about a week and I tried all the steps on here to get it back up to no avail. I changed my Mac address about 10 times. Cleared the data on both the TV section and the guide. I clicked to default the configuration on the client. Disabled it linked a new Mac as I read on how to do it on here. But it refuses to work. What am I doing wrong?? Stayed up all night trying to fix it by following step by step. I have all my donation info but I'm new to this as I checked my Mac and I still have around 350 days remaining. Please can anyone help me. I'm really willing to learn but having a hard time fixing the stalker client after it went down. I may have messed something up trying to fix it.

dara
12-14-2015, 11:18 PM
See this link for setting up PVR Stalker... in particular the links for the portal url and the xmltv url:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6570-Setting-up-PVR-Stalker-(Kodi-Built-in)&p=51883&viewfull=1#post51883

I suggest using the pvr.stalker.nfps instead. It has the url's built-in and all you need is your MAC and route number. See the sticky links for more information.