PDA

View Full Version : A couple of things that I would like to see Avov work on:

SebsiBC
12-13-2015, 08:09 PM
Really enjoy my tvonline+, but there are a few quirks which have not yet been worked out with the recent updates.

When you're watching a channel and exit to the main avov desktop, then relaunch live TV again, you're not brought back to the channel that you were watching. Instead, you're brought to the channel the box was tuned to the last time it was powered off.

The "Recall" button brings up a handy menu which shows which channels you've been recently watching. The problem is that none of the listed channels are able to be selected and viewed from the menu. Instead you have to manually punch in the desired channel number.

Also, sometimes at random the full scale live tv image will crop as if you had the guide open... Except the guide won't be there. Instead you have a black screen and a cropped TV image. Relaunching the guide and hitting menu again to return to live TV fixes it, but weird nonetheless.

On a personal note, I would love it if they would remap the exit button on the remote so that it doesn't bring you back to the main avov desktop. So many times I've hit exit and unintentionally exited live TV when I didn't want to. After all, there's already the big yellow home button there when we need it.

Finally, I mentioned this in another post already, but a file manager app with access to the standard android user folders would be helpful.

Can anyone else name a minor annoyance that they would like to see addressed?

greg
12-13-2015, 08:15 PM
yes the same happens on the avov fuse maybe next update will fix the problem

PayPerView
12-14-2015, 01:51 AM
I'm hoping when they initiate Nova middleware these issues will be corrected. I think a lot of it has to do with stalker. From what I've read they can only do so much with Stalker and that's why they are writing Nova.

mbry
12-14-2015, 01:48 PM
On mine I can exit Live TV and it will go back to the last channel I was watching even when powering on and off.
Never experienced full scale live tv image crop either.
I agree they need some kind of file explorer.

theone
12-14-2015, 01:58 PM
I get the same issues especially the recall button and the small screen. Would be nice to get them fixed.

4wheelin
12-14-2015, 02:01 PM
it would also be nice to be able to go through the movie pages faster or be able to say put in page 100 and start instead of 1 page at a time.

PayPerView
12-14-2015, 03:55 PM
it would also be nice to be able to go through the movie pages faster or be able to say put in page 100 and start instead of 1 page at a time.

I had mentioned in the past that the remote lacks page up/page down buttons which would greatly help in scrolling through 100's of pages of options. Instead of scrolling through item by item, you could scroll page by page. I got a lot of backlash and my post was closed. Now people are finding these options would be very helpful. An upgrade could redesignate buttons on the remote that we do not use to to become page up/page down buttons. That would help a lot not just in the movie section but in the other apps as well.

SebsiBC
12-14-2015, 11:52 PM
Yes, I forgot to mention that the lack of page up/down was another minor annoyance of mine. Thanks for the reminder, as that needs to be added to the to-do list as well imo.

avov
12-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Thank you for your Report.
It is really help us to make better products.
We already punch in your request in our job list.
It will be soon update.

Thanks again.

theone
12-15-2015, 05:55 PM
See, that's why we love your products because you listen to what people say.

SebsiBC
12-15-2015, 06:57 PM
Thank you for your Report.
It is really help us to make better products.
We already punch in your request in our job list.
It will be soon update.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much!

SebsiBC
02-20-2016, 11:55 PM
Any firmware updates on the horizon @avov? Just wondering how things are progressing.

Marley
02-21-2016, 01:11 AM
i think they been busy and few guys were sick so hold on it will come