PDA

View Full Version : Yay, it's working. Did something by accident and it started working.

barrel
12-11-2015, 09:42 PM
I just want to pass this info on. Maybe it will help somebody else.

I have Kodi 15.2 on a MXQ box
I bought the donation and MAC address
I am using the Confluent Skin (this is an important part)

I installed the PVR client and put in the Mac and donation as the instructions indicated
I restarted the box and noticed that it wasn't getting authenticated. But, I did notice that after a few times trying, it automatically Re-authenticated and then downloaded and added the channels according to the progress bar on top of the screen.

Now what? I didn't even have TV on the main menu so there was no way to see any channels. I spent a long, long time trying figure out what to do to get TV on the menu but got nowhere.

Having run out of things to try, just for fun I went to settings>appearance>skins, and changed to the other skin that came installed on the box. Aeon Nox. All of a sudden that skin showed TV and other sub menus that allowed full access to Iptv. I then changed the skin back to Confluence and the TV was gone. Going back to Aeon Nox and it was also gone. I kept playing around switching back and forth until it all came back and now says stable in both skins.

Sorry for the long story, but I was getting very frustrated until this came along and wanted to give as much detail as I could. I hope it helps some of you.

theone
12-11-2015, 09:50 PM
First post and he solved his problem lol, wlcome to the site.

barrel
12-12-2015, 07:28 AM
Thank you. Everyone's help has been amazing. I never would have solved some of my issues without it. It is a wonderful forum.

Lowteck
12-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Since you have changed skins -- Why do you not try Confluence 2015 by Highwayman. It has some sweet surprises. I use it because I can have up to 25 apps under the VIDEO, and 9 on the rest. Makes it a lot easier that going to video add-ons to see a list I do not use but a few.

barrel
12-15-2015, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the tip Lowteck. Just loaded up the Confluence 2015. I like it.