PDA

View Full Version : Screen adjestment

Bruicer
12-11-2015, 03:06 AM
When i setup my screen in setting and do my centring adjustment why when i shut of the avov then start it i have to reset my setting again doesnt stay saved

PayPerView
12-11-2015, 04:25 AM
Mine does that too. I have found that if I unplug the HDMI cable from the back of the AVOV box and plug it back in it the screen straightens out, or I can go into the settings and re-calibrate the screen; it's just easier to unplug and re-plug the HDMI cable. It is very annoying and I don't know how to permanently correct it. The screen will stay in the position until I turn off the box, but when I turn it back on...poof, the screen is off center again.

Bruicer
12-14-2015, 01:15 AM
Thanks Payperview yes it is a pain to always reset the screen but i will try unplugging the hdmi next time i turn off the box..

PayPerView
03-23-2016, 02:04 PM
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue beside me and Bruicer, but I have found a permanent fix for this issue (at least for me). When I turn on the AVOV box the screen is off center pushed up and to the left. There is a about a 3 inch black space on the right side of the screen and about 3 inches of black space at the bottom of the screen with about 3 inches of the top/left of the picture off screen. You can either go into the AVOV menu and recalibrate the screen scale so the screen fits properly, or unplug and replug the HDMI cable to reset the screen. All of which becomes a pain in the butt after a while.

I took my AVOV box over to a friends house so she and I could snuggle and watch movies. When I plugged the box up to her TV the screen was just fine. This lead me to believe there maybe something in my TV that is causing this. When I got home the next day I hooked the AVOV box back up to my TV and sure enough the screen was off center. I opened up the menu on my TV (it's an LG), and the "aspect ratio" was set to 16:9. I decided to play with this setting and changed the TV to "Just Scan" (don't know if other TV brands has this option but they should have something labeled similar). After I select Just Scan in the aspect ratio menu of my LG TV the viewable screen got real small. It was centered but there was like 10 inches of black space on all directions of the veiwable AVOV screen. I then went into the AVOV menu and recalibrated the screen scale to 100% which then filled the entire TV viewing area. After that, each time I turn on the AVOV box I get a full screen centered properly like it should.

Hope this info helps anyone having this issue.