PDA

View Full Version : Backdoor--Install

floder2
12-10-2015, 02:47 AM
Talked with someone from Avov today and he told me that soon the boxes will have a backdoor way of installing Apps. via url address.. instead of Mickyhop.(So Avov can cover themselves from any Piracy law suits)..He also said soon that some of the boxes will be able to record live Tv ..............They have been testing and it is just about ready

Kimbo
12-10-2015, 02:50 AM
Thank you Floder for the update!!

Capt.Kangaroo
12-10-2015, 02:56 AM
Thanks floder...:)

Farmer1
12-10-2015, 03:00 AM
Thanks Floder sounds like awesome updates to look forward to

mbry
12-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Talked with someone from Avov today and he told me that soon the boxes will have a backdoor way of installing Apps. via url address.. instead of Mickyhop.(So Avov can cover themselves from any Piracy law suits)..He also said soon that some of the boxes will be able to record live Tv ..............They have been testing and it is just about ready

Sounds great. I've wondered if you could install zip files from internet into kodi on these boxes like you can do it on PC.
Google Play also has kodi avalible. So far Google's not concerned about Piracy law suits. Kodi is useless until you install the third party repos.

theone
12-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Its already there with the new Update that just happened. I believe its its in the KODI section where you can add your own addon's.

floder2
12-10-2015, 03:13 PM
I believe the guy I talked to meant it would be a way to download and install apps for the marketplace through a url link........not addons for kodi

mbry
12-10-2015, 03:23 PM
I believe the guy I talked to meant it would be a way to download and install apps for the marketplace through a url link........not addons for kodi

Glad you cleared that up. I was hoping to be able to update kodi directly from their website to the new Jarvis build

Marley
12-10-2015, 06:28 PM
im running jarvis on fuse now with new update

greg
12-10-2015, 06:42 PM
yes it is there all ready because i put dexter tv on my avov fuse in addon

Marley
12-10-2015, 06:44 PM
that work with np at all

greg
12-10-2015, 07:15 PM
yes work good watch tv on dexter

theone
12-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Glad you cleared that up. I was hoping to be able to update kodi directly from their website to the new Jarvis build

Jarvis build is already there. You can not add any addons to the Mickyhop. Where there is kodi you can see a spot for url. There is no other upload area other then that.

mbry
12-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Jarvis build is already there. You can not add any addons to the Mickyhop. Where there is kodi you can see a spot for url. There is no other upload area other then that.

Cool, I am a little confused on how I can install latest build in Kodi. (Where there is kodi you can see a spot for url) I don't understand what your saying?
Can you just go to browser and download kodi build directly and install? Like on PC or tablet.
Do I not use the kodi from the Mickyhop store.

theone
12-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Cool, I am a little confused on how I can install latest build in Kodi. (Where there is kodi you can see a spot for url) I don't understand what your saying?
Can you just go to browser and download kodi build directly and install? Like on PC or tablet.
Do I not use the kodi from the Mickyhop store.

I'm not sure. I have never downloaded anything off the Avov Browser but then if you try it not sure where your going to save it as there are no folders or any place to put it. I believe that's why the url space is there for.

greg
12-11-2015, 03:36 PM
go to kodi then to programs then select add source

theone
12-11-2015, 03:45 PM
go to kodi then to programs then select add source

Where talking about avov platform not kodi.

SebsiBC
12-13-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm not sure. I have never downloaded anything off the Avov Browser but then if you try it not sure where your going to save it as there are no folders or any place to put it. I believe that's why the url space is there for.

I tried to download a kodi build using the avov browser once a while back. It apparently download, but not to any folder that I could access. Avov did a decent job of keeping users from meddling with the filesystem, but access to the standard android user folders and maybe a file manager app would be a welcome addition imo.

SebsiBC
12-13-2015, 07:37 PM
Cool, I am a little confused... (Where there is kodi you can see a spot for url) I don't understand what your saying?

That statement confused me a bit as well. Can you elaborate a bit please theone?