PDA

View Full Version : “IPTV Stalker” is updated, but ...

Pages : [1] 2

psycon
12-09-2015, 08:33 PM
The server is going to be implementing username/password (your donation number) authentication very soon. This means IPTV stalker is going to stop working as it appears it is no longer being updated.. pvr.stalker and pvr.stalker.nfps are ready for this change.

I also suggest updating to kodi 16.. it is still in beta, and buggy, but its going to be out of beta fairly soon i think, looking at their previous releases track records..

You will be able to get the new version of pvr.stalker.nfps directly form http://********** . The new version is not out yet, but you can get the current version and set it up to get yourself going. once the new version drops you will merely need to upgrade to it, the donation field is already in the current version so you shoudlnt have to change any settings when that day comes.

Yes you can also keep using pvr.stalker that is included with Kodi as well as it already has username/password authentication, pvr.stalker.nfps just makes setup much easier.

dinkish
12-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Appreciate the heads up, I would have been freaking out trying to figure out what was going wrong with it.

cpr43
12-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Its the experimental 0.9.7 for Kodi 16 Alpha4? or the stable 0.8.4 on Kodi 16?? Thanks

Sandiver
12-09-2015, 09:52 PM
just to be clear, are you saying if you are using kodi 16+ with the kodi installed/provided pvr client 0.9.7 then all you need to do is enter your donation code in the login field and again in the password field and you should be good to go?

**assuming you already have all your other settings entered and the pvr is working**

psycon
12-09-2015, 09:56 PM
just to be clear, are you saying if you are using kodi 16+ with the kodi installed/provided pvr client 0.9.7 then all you need to do is enter your donation code in the login field and again in the password field and you should be good to go?
correct sir

LEAFER9999
12-09-2015, 10:20 PM
kodi 16 is unstable now and doesn't work with so many skins, ,settings dont hold and automatically
reset back for no apparent reasons, how will this work as it not near completion as far as i heard

psycon
12-09-2015, 10:41 PM
use pvr.stalker included with kodi 15 then if yur worried.. i have been using kodi 16 since the alpha... its not that bad, better once a couple bugs fixed..

timezone12
12-09-2015, 10:52 PM
psycon
I just tried kodi 16 added my info like I did in 15 and it won't connect added the donation number to the settings (login/password) and still won't connect. restarted after each time and still no go am I missing something? thanks

dobsorob
12-09-2015, 11:32 PM
How will this impact the resellers who don't want to give donation number to there users ?

Most resellers Ive dealt with wont give you the donation number to setup the pvr

cpr43
12-09-2015, 11:41 PM
This is crazy!!!!! Erase Kodi 15.2 with plugin 9.0.21 which was working fine w/out epg. Downloaded and install Kodi 16. Stalker 0.9.7 was already there so I didnt install it. I filled everything following the instructions!!!!!!! Now I cant connect!! ----- I getting the message "Failed to connect to server"""
My goodness
Im getting CRAZYYYY

dinkish
12-09-2015, 11:57 PM
How will this impact the resellers who don't want to give donation number to there users ?

Most resellers Ive dealt with wont give you the donation number to setup the pvr

Sounds like a scam\ripoff if they won't even give you the login info.

Capt.Kangaroo
12-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Been said millions of times.
Don't use resellers. Buy from the Main site.

dobsorob
12-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Sounds like a scam\ripoff if they won't even give you the login info.

I agree however a very popular builder on Kodi I wont name names here (Its not fair to him) refuses to give the donation number to users in fear of charge backs.

On a side note Im glad this is happening Im tired of the " attack of the clones " our service is going to get a ton better and I cant be happier

dobsorob
12-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Been said millions of times.
Don't use resellers. Buy from the Main site.

Couldn't agree more unfortunately the big name builders and youtuber's have found a Money Tree

whats going to be funny though is when 1k plus users come back whining

suport
12-10-2015, 01:19 AM
this does not solve the problem the problem is the server and nothing else in the net there are more than a million free channels and if you look at them they have 2 times more people looking at those ch than nfsp and they have no freez iptv from nfps is crap

that's my opinion

Capt.Kangaroo
12-10-2015, 01:45 AM
this does not solve the problem the problem is the server and nothing else in the net there are more than a million free channels and if you look at them they have 2 times more people looking at those ch than nfsp and they have no freez iptv from nfps is crap

that's my opinion
Your opinion is gonna get you banned. Do not bash our service.
Last warning
Feel free to leave on your on.

psycon
12-10-2015, 03:41 AM
psycon
I just tried kodi 16 added my info like I did in 15 and it won't connect added the donation number to the settings (login/password) and still won't connect. restarted after each time and still no go am I missing something? thanks
1. the login/pass fields are not required just yet (not sure if you can login with your donation code put in them yet, may cause it to fail until it is turned on)
2. When switching kodi versions, you may have to go to the papiao site and re register your MAC (remove it, save, add it again, and save). I really suggest switching to pvr.stalker.nfps it makes setup much easier.

dinkish
12-10-2015, 03:52 AM
Your opinion is gonna get you banned. Do not bash our service.
Last warning
Feel free to leave on your on.

If it was more than just unfounded stats he pulled out of his butt, his opinion may have mattered, but I doubt anyone would take that joker seriously. Used his\her first post just to bitch, lol.

eureka
12-10-2015, 05:44 AM
This is crazy!!!!! Erase Kodi 15.2 with plugin 9.0.21 which was working fine w/out epg. Downloaded and install Kodi 16. Stalker 0.9.7 was already there so I didnt install it. I filled everything following the instructions!!!!!!! Now I cant connect!! ----- I getting the message "Failed to connect to server"""
My goodness
Im getting CRAZYYYY
To use PVR Stalker Client v0.9.7 that's pre-installed in Jarvis you have to configure your portal URL to one of the following, depending on your donation:

NFPS: http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/
OR
Rocket: http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/
OR
IPTV66: http://mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/

The new version of pvr.stalker.nfps will have these URLs pre-configured, so people will just have to choose between NFPS/Rocket/IPTV66 as is the case for the current version of pvr.stalker.nfps.

Psycon's post is just a heads-up on what's to come. Full configuration instructions will be posted in the sticky threads when the time comes.

tuxen
12-10-2015, 07:43 AM
psycon
if the new pvr.stalker has not been updated for redirecting portal urls you need to use the full one below.
I asked about it some months ago and got a "not supported anymore" answer, things might have changed I dunno have not tested or followed up since I got the answer.
anyway you might need to enter the full path of the portal which is:

Name: NFPS
Url: portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/
or
Name: Rocket
Url: portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/
or
Name: IPTV66
Url: mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/

expatter
12-10-2015, 08:00 AM
1. the login/pass fields are not required just yet (not sure if you can login with your donation code put in them yet, may cause it to fail until it is turned on)
2. When switching kodi versions, you may have to go to the papiao site and re register your MAC (remove it, save, add it again, and save). I really suggest switching to pvr.stalker.nfps it makes setup much easier.

Will this effectively kill all the clones out there? I see now where one dev is actively asking for people to give macs to share AND is asking for donations so he can buy 50 macs a month, saying that one mac will serve about 100 people.
I hope by adding this layer of security, the Attack of the Clones will cease.

jrn8265
12-10-2015, 11:20 AM
Does anyone know if this new sign on will effect STB Emulator users in any way? Thanks

cpr43
12-10-2015, 01:40 PM
To use PVR Stalker Client v0.9.7 that's pre-installed in Jarvis you have to configure your portal URL to one of the following, depending on your donation:

NFPS: http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/
OR
Rocket: http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/
OR
IPTV66: http://mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/

The new version of pvr.stalker.nfps will have these URLs pre-configured, so people will just have to choose between NFPS/Rocket/IPTV66 as is the case for the current version of pvr.stalker.nfps.

Psycon's post is just a heads-up on what's to come. Full configuration instructions will be posted in the sticky threads when the time comes.

Thank you very much eureka!! That solve the problem. What it took me days I was able to do it this morning in 15 mins!! Really appreciated everybody helps!! Finally, will like to suggest to the forum to begin to make a clean out of different pvr/stalkers versions or at least marked them as Obsolete and become with a new fresh sticky version with all this new instructions!! Good day to all!!

dara
12-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Will this effectively kill all the clones out there? I see now where one dev is actively asking for people to give macs to share AND is asking for donations so he can buy 50 macs a month, saying that one mac will serve about 100 people.
I hope by adding this layer of security, the Attack of the Clones will cease.

All the 'clones' just use MACs that are linked to donations, but only initially send out the serial number, etc. created by IPTV Stalker that is a hash of the MAC. Even though they might use 10 or more macs to do that to get a clear connection to the server to download the cache, if nothing else is sent that validates the MAC, then the 'clone' will work. If you start sending out a password (which doesn't have to be the donation number) with the MAC you significantly reduce the ability for the freeloaders to access the server.... they would have to be sending passwords as well, and if it actually is the donation number, well you know what can happen with that.

I'm not going to say that it will stop the freeloading entirely, but its a pretty good chance that it will.

jv0099
12-10-2015, 02:44 PM
When will this take affect? Will stalker Video add on cease to exist? Do we need to officially upgrade to 16.0 to make this work?
Is there instructions for this? If we use our donation code how will the work along side username and password? Will we need to go to a IPTV site to create user id and password to link to our donation code?

K00lKatT
12-10-2015, 02:47 PM
LOL, don't wet your tighty-whities, there will be an announcement with directions to follow...:cool:

dara
12-10-2015, 03:16 PM
You do not have to use the current fields for login/password in the pvr.stalker 0.8.4. Make no changes unless there is a global announcement for it. Other than for curiosity, there is no urgent need to update to Kodi 16 if your setup is currently working, so wait until it goes RC at least.

dinkish
12-10-2015, 03:28 PM
I haven't upgraded to 16 yet, however I read that Stalker Client NFPS should only be done, as the video addon will seize to function before long anyways.

sat-junkie
12-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Oh man looked on youtube this morning and the resellers are crying the blues about this..

cpr43
12-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Question:
I added http://**********/NFPSF.xml under Remote URL and Prefer Provider but I'm not getting any EPG at all. Does I need to leave this blank with the new Kodi16 or the address changed??

Blackbear199
12-10-2015, 05:22 PM
needs to be xmltv only and use

https://iks66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSFX
https://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSFX

for remote url
replace NFPSFX with
NFPSF1 English only(soon to be removed)
NFPSF2 English only(use if guide off by 1 hr)
NFPSF3 full epg
NFPSF4 full epg (use if guide off by 1 hr)

cpr43
12-10-2015, 05:41 PM
needs to be xmltv only and use

https://iks66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSFX
https://papiao.is/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSFX

for remote url
replace NFPSFX with
NFPSF1 English only(soon to be removed)
NFPSF2 English only(use if guide off by 1 hr)
NFPSF3 full epg
NFPSF4 full epg (use if guide off by 1 hr)

Thanks!! That worked!! Appreciated! I guess once Kodi 16 and the login/password is release and in place a new updated instructions will follow. Hope they get rid of all of the old ones.

Blackbear199
12-10-2015, 05:47 PM
the new version will be the same as the current pvr.stalker nfps to the user.
enter your mac and donation number.
select epg you want.
the rest is done internally.

I run kodi on a Linux pc and compile it myself along with pvr stalker.
the latest version on git has the new epg cache but is still the old generic way..you enter server ip,full epg addy like you just did.
I like it that way as I use my own grabber sometimes and also epg ninja when testing stuff.

dara
12-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Oh man looked on youtube this morning and the resellers are crying the blues about this..

I saw that video from "omar", and he is so wrong about this. He's selling MACs, and retaining the donation number, in fear that he'll get charged back by the end user, and he's threatening to charge back on NFPS. Yeah, real smooth move there. Just provide the donation number and support your end users on how to use the service... just like the iks days.

He's also wrong about staying on 15.2. What he thinks is that the core app... iptv stalker, will continue to work because it currently doesn't require the "custom" serial numbers or donation. It has nothing to do with changes in Kodi 16. IPTV Stalker video addon will not work with the server if it requires login/password validation. It's why I thought the addon would stop working months ago when the server went pay.

dinkish
12-10-2015, 06:32 PM
I saw that video from "omar", and he is so wrong about this. He's selling MACs, and retaining the donation number, in fear that he'll get charged back by the end user, and he's threatening to charge back on NFPS. Yeah, real smooth move there. Just provide the donation number and support your end users on how to use the service... just like the iks days.

He's also wrong about staying on 15.2. What he thinks is that the core app... iptv stalker, will continue to work because it currently doesn't require the "custom" serial numbers or donation. It has nothing to do with changes in Kodi 16. IPTV Stalker video addon will not work with the server if it requires login/password validation. It's why I thought the addon would stop working months ago when the server went pay.

That's totally messed up. Probably the same reason why I'm hearing people complain about the "subscription" from some resellers only working 2-4 months instead of the year they were promised. If I didn't get complete sub login info, I'd be pissed, however I'm also not the kind of person request a charge back just because I can't figure out what I was doing.

dobsorob
12-10-2015, 06:35 PM

You make me giggle dara

He Thinks he is so smart telling users not to ugrade to 16.0 and they will be fine what they don't understand its Stalker addon addon they can do what they feel all these resellers need a good wake up call and give users the proper information.. If they are tired or scared of chargebacks they should use the same payment processesors NFPS Rocket and IPTV 66 and NOT accept pay-pal simple NO charge backs.

Sounds kinda morbid but I cant WAIT when all these "scam" resellers are caught with there pants down after telling there customers NOT to upgrade and they will be fine.

I truly appreciate what the higher ups are trying to accomplish :)

Blackbear199
12-10-2015, 06:44 PM
got any links for these videos,i need a good laugh...

dobsorob
12-10-2015, 06:48 PM
Here ya go Blackbear be careful not to scream at your monitor / tv when he give BS information trying to protect his own ass

In the video you will see his explination why Stalker is changing add-on policy and how he is advising customers to continue to use his add-on and his methods around charge-backs What a mo mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jpEZG1JAN0

sat-junkie
12-10-2015, 06:52 PM
You make me giggle dara

He Thinks he is so smart telling users not to ugrade to 16.0 and they will be fine what they don't understand its Stalker addon addon they can do what they feel all these resellers need a good wake up call and give users the proper information.. If they are tired or scared of chargebacks they should use the same payment processesors NFPS Rocket and IPTV 66 and NOT accept pay-pal simple NO charge backs.

Sounds kinda morbid but I cant WAIT when all these "scam" resellers are caught with there pants down after telling there customers NOT to upgrade and they will be fine.

I truly appreciate what the higher ups are trying to accomplish :)i so agree "Omar" is nothing but a scammer and so are most of the youtube guys putting out stalker clone vids and all being resellers..i seen one video of omar selling 1 month subs and having the people he sold them to "enable send serial" in the add on thats a huge red flag right there..I'm so glad to see the server guys adding this.. once they implement this the service should run alot better

dobsorob
12-10-2015, 06:54 PM
i so agree "Omar" is nothing but a scammer and so are most of the youtube guys putting out stalker clone vids and all being resellers..i seen one video of omar selling 1 month subs and having the people he sold them to "enable send serial" in the add on thats a huge red flag right there..I'm so glad to see the server guys adding this.. once they implement this the service should run alot better

Couldn't agree more and Omar gains all this popularity from being a "legit" well sad to say but I can see Omar and ChrisB getting roasted on this one from a lot of p'd off customers... Serves them right for not giving the whole product they agreed to sell

sat-junkie
12-10-2015, 07:07 PM
As soon as Omar popped on the scene i called him out on his BS and of course he banned me from his comment section...the dude is nothing but a bs artist..i could tell the first time he was on husham

dobsorob
12-10-2015, 07:10 PM
As soon as Omar popped on the scene i called him out on his BS and of course he banned me from his comment section...the dude is nothing but a bs artist..i could tell the first time he was on husham

And all Husham's crew just eat his BS up

Well the good news is for me when the add-on breaks I will consider this my x-mas gift from IPTV Stalker

For me to see the scam resellers get what they truly deserved for not providing what they agreed to sell that would make me smile

sat-junkie
12-10-2015, 07:25 PM
And all Husham's crew just eat his BS upi thought the same thing and i said that in the live chat and got banned from that haha

i know omar and tictac timeruuu have accounts on the forum

crazed 9.6
12-10-2015, 07:32 PM
the ytubers made it popular ??

Lmao, really ?
WTF was that I just watch !!??

dobsorob
12-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Youtubers didn't make Stalker popular the content did plain and simple Youtube has done 1 thing and 1 thing only ruin stalker for those that pay for it IMO

If my timeline is correct ( And boy do I hope it is ) Monday should be a very interesting day

kroakie1
12-10-2015, 08:07 PM
Well...if this kills of the clone pirates then maybe the load on the servers will decrease and result in less freezing etc? The service aint pefect by a long way, but for the cost of a beer a week its not bad!
I pay over 10 times the cost for my cable access, but being able to watch Premier League football on a Saturday afternoon (3 pm kick offs) makes this IPTV service worth every penny for me.
I hope these pirates dont find a way round the security, but they are clever so and so's.
Just need to find a reliable source for TV series now. Genesis etc is so bad these days :(
It will be an interesting time!!

dinkish
12-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Well...if this kills of the clone pirates then maybe the load on the servers will decrease and result in less freezing etc? The service aint pefect by a long way, but for the cost of a beer a week its not bad!
I pay over 10 times the cost for my cable access, but being able to watch Premier League football on a Saturday afternoon (3 pm kick offs) makes this IPTV service worth every penny for me.
I hope these pirates dont find a way round the security, but they are clever so and so's.
Just need to find a reliable source for TV series now. Genesis etc is so bad these days :(
It will be an interesting time!!

I too am hoping it helps with sever load. Genesis is dead, not being updated, so your best bet would be Dexter\Pheonix\Cypher I'd think for non-iptv, esp sports.

Blackbear199
12-10-2015, 08:56 PM
goto papiao or iks66 whever u got ur donation and change your mac address by 1 number/letter and save it.log back in and change it back to what it was originally.that will reset everything.
then connect with whatever info u have for device id,serial,signature(you don't have to change it),u may have to disable/enable live tv a few times for it to connect.

the error you are getting is the device id u have entered doesn't match what they have on the server...I think.doing above will reset it.

dara
12-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Husham live chat now... big time whining...

cirdanlunae
12-10-2015, 10:35 PM
So literally the only way to use NFPS is now through PVR? Ugh!!!!!!! I've been using NFPS with PseudoTV Live for the past few months, and now that's gone!? Great. I can integrate it with PVR I guess, but that's so much more work and more things to break.

dobsorob
12-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Husham live chat now... big time whining...

And now they think they will be able to chargeback what they paid That has to be one of the stupidest things I have heard of

dinkish
12-10-2015, 10:51 PM
So literally the only way to use NFPS is now through PVR? Ugh!!!!!!! I've been using NFPS with PseudoTV Live for the past few months, and now that's gone!? Great. I can integrate it with PVR I guess, but that's so much more work and more things to break.

Someone will need to update the video addon for it to continue working when the servers require that authentication I believe. That's all from my understanding. I don't see why you'd use pseudo when the nfps pvr addon works great and is simple to set up anyways, but it's simple to use until the addon is patched.

cirdanlunae
12-10-2015, 10:55 PM
@dinkish, NFPS doesn't have everything. I live in the area that USTVNow channels are from, so it's local cable for me. Plus, I have other channel streams that aren't in NFPS. They have a lot, but they certainly don't have everything.

psycon
12-11-2015, 01:10 AM
Someone will need to update the video addon for it to continue working when the servers require that authentication I believe. That's all from my understanding. I don't see why you'd use pseudo when the nfps pvr addon works great and is simple to set up anyways, but it's simple to use until the addon is patched.

How is it much more work... install pvr.stalker.nfps.. type in our mac and donation=== win

zhong
12-11-2015, 07:31 AM
The server is going to be implementing username/password (your donation number) authentication very soon. This means IPTV stalker is going to stop working as it appears it is no longer being updated.. .

Does mean we won't need to link donation to Mac address anymore for authentication?

Thanks

psycon
12-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Does mean we won't need to link donation to Mac address anymore for authentication?

Thanks
Im just guessing but it is an additional layer, not alternative, so it will use both i think.

jerry1
12-11-2015, 09:48 AM
I'm using 15.2 get dll error when trying to load channels can anyone help? thanks

ilan
12-11-2015, 12:09 PM
Sure would be nice if someone would update IPTV Stalker (ahead of time) to send a username and password. Really, all the code should essentially be there. The fields that send information already just need minor tweaking to be adapted for sending the username and password (i.e., a cut and paste with changes to the variable names and field labels).

It's nice to have more than one route to accessing the channels. There were times I had issues with either a PVR or IPTV Stalker. I was always able to use the other option in those situations.

Bkman2020
12-11-2015, 12:14 PM
When implimented there will announcments and instructions on how to, in the meantime enjoy your service thanks.

Fallito
12-11-2015, 02:11 PM
I think the Stalker Video Add On and all of its clones will not work anymore when the changes occur. Let me explain. The way the freeloaders can get access to NPFS is :

1. cloning the video addon, hardcoding the MAC Address, serial number to the cloned addon (that's why they're not giving the donation number)

2. using the python code of the VideoAddOn into a PHP code that authenticate to NFPS thus getting the channels. They do this in a channel by channel basis.

In the Stalker PVR Client, all code is embed in pvr.stalker.dll which is a compiled dll where you don't have the means to see any code. You can then implement a very good username/password algorithm, with hash 256, md5, encryption, whatever you want to do which will be make it imposible to recreate.

Blackbear199
12-11-2015, 02:46 PM
I think the Stalker Video Add On and all of its clones will not work anymore when the changes occur. Let me explain. The way the freeloaders can get access to NPFS is :

1. cloning the video addon, hardcoding the MAC Address, serial number to the cloned addon (that's why they're not giving the donation number)

2. using the python code of the VideoAddOn into a PHP code that authenticate to NFPS thus getting the channels. They do this in a channel by channel basis.

In the Stalker PVR Client, all code is embed in pvr.stalker.dll which is a compiled dll where you don't have the means to see any code. You can then implement a very good username/password algorithm, with hash 256, md5, encryption, whatever you want to do which will be make it imposible to recreate.

hmmm...why not goto the git and view the source code?
a simple search will get you there.

Fallito
12-11-2015, 03:46 PM
hmmm...why not goto the git and view the source code?
a simple search will get you there.

hmmm, you're right. It then must be a change in the GPL license so you can retain the source code...

Bkman2020
12-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Based on my google results majority of replys to username and password for iptv stalker the method would be using your donation for username and password, its just a premature answers may change as implemintation gets closer.

dara
12-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Just to let people know... unless this change is easy, I personally have no intent to make any changes to IPTV Stalker 9.0.21. Just a preliminary review of the code it looks like it's possible, but the only real reason would be to keep iVue going. It may be only two fields that have to be passed, but its in multiple places in the code... and I'm not even close to being a python expert.

To be honest, it really is time to put this addon behind us, or some talented coder make it a lot better. You can use the emulators and the pvr clients which have on-going support.

dara
12-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Please keep the discussion to the upcoming change. I moved a whole bunch of posts on configuring to PVR STALKER NFPS to here:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?11516-Changing-from-IPTV-Stalker-to-PVR-Stalker-NFPS

sat-junkie
12-11-2015, 04:42 PM
When watching Husham yesterday Omar said he called stalker up on the phone lol... I'm still laughing at that...

Fallito post..they hard code the macs in but they are not active macs..I've looked at all the clones and the macs in them and checked to see if their active are they are not..when they use macs like 00:1A:78:12:34:55 those are null macs and this is why they are adding this new security..

matrixebiz
12-11-2015, 05:15 PM
When they upgrade to the new system will we still use the 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX MAC sequence or will they go to a MAC that is your real PC/Device MAC address?
if they go to a real PC/Device MAC address then that may be a problem for the AMlogic Android TV boxes because they change their MAC's like on every reboot which is weird because in the PC world and Network Cards, MAC's are permanent to the hardware and cannot be changed is what I was a custom too.

psycon
12-11-2015, 05:18 PM
they are ADDING username/password requirement... nothing else is changing people

dobsorob
12-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Just to let people know... unless this change is easy, I personally have no intent to make any changes to IPTV Stalker 9.0.21. Just a preliminary review of the code it looks like it's possible, but the only real reason would be to keep iVue going. It may be only two fields that have to be passed, but its in multiple places in the code... and I'm not even close to being a python expert.

To be honest, it really is time to put this addon behind us, or some talented coder make it a lot better. You can use the emulators and the pvr clients which have on-going support.

If everyone was using the PVR client Ivue would be useless to us since The Clairvoyants Epg is 100% better with all the channels stalker offers. IMO to get rid of all the freeloaders / mac sharers is to force a switch to the pvr client no one has found a way to break into that yet or at least its not shared publicly and the added security couldn't hurt

sat-junkie
12-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Pvr stalker nfps 0.9.7 on Kodi alpha 3 working great here did have to change my mac to get it to work

cpr43
12-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Unknown error see log then says authenticatin fail. Anyone having problems like this. ??

After couple of days working fine with Kodi 16 now getting same Unknown Error/ Authentication fail :mad::mad:

Back to the drawing board!! crazy againnn

sat-junkie
12-12-2015, 03:21 PM
change your mac...my old mac was set up with custom serial number and device id's and would not work in 0.9.7..once i changed my mac it took a few tries to load but it did and runs great

K00lKatT
12-12-2015, 04:25 PM
think you mean kodi 16.0 beta 3....16 isn't in alpha stage anymore, thks..which is named "Jarvis"

dara
12-12-2015, 05:07 PM
I just moved a number of posts to here:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?11516-Changing-from-IPTV-Stalker-to-PVR-Stalker-NFPS

If you have a problem with setting up or an issue with PVR Stalker NFPS, those posts belong there. Please don't hijack.

cpr43
12-12-2015, 05:08 PM
think you mean kodi 16.0 beta 3....16 isn't in alpha stage anymore, thks..which is named "Jarvis"

You're right

K00lKatT
12-12-2015, 05:10 PM
thanks, I manage it sometimes, when I'm not uh...distracted.....:cool:

psycon
12-13-2015, 04:28 AM
looking for some testers for the new pvr.stalker.nfps for android.. specifically users on M8 boxes.. must be a active member of the community (100 posts or more) pm me

psycon
12-13-2015, 05:25 AM

I say you let it die.. this plugin has just been trouble for the server

tuxen
12-13-2015, 07:40 AM
I just watched some youtube vids.. that was a pretty eh psychedelic experience.. I laughed a lot and at times I thought I was hallucinating..
I do not usually traverse social medias, last time I did that I suddenly I saw k00lkatT dissing my nick name among some comments.. of cause it was not k00lkatT and not me posting anything, but some nut that imposed him and attacked an innocent user with different nick he apparently thought was me. lol

those sites certainly spin their own odd tales. i feel sorry for all the other people or followers that only use these medias and believe all that crazy stuff.

Laslo
12-13-2015, 01:11 PM
This is when you realize how far from a real business this service is. The consumers would like to continue use of IPTV Stalker. It works just as well as PVR Stalker for loads of people who use it. It can be made just as secure as the PVR Stalker variants with a few hours of coding. However, it will be laid to rest for no reason other than we don't give a damn what the consumer wants.

jacksop2
12-13-2015, 01:21 PM
Totally agree with this. I'm running openelec system and it appears there is no stalker pvr being devoloped for it. I have just taken out a sub and now it will be useless within a few days. Wonder what the chances are of getting our money back?.

Blackbear199
12-13-2015, 01:26 PM
i am compiling openlec right now.
so far looking at the source code there is a pvr stalker folder.
are you saying pvr stalker doesn't exist?
I will know soon.

dara
12-13-2015, 03:55 PM
This is when you realize how far from a real business this service is. The consumers would like to continue use of IPTV Stalker. It works just as well as PVR Stalker for loads of people who use it. It can be made just as secure as the PVR Stalker variants with a few hours of coding. However, it will be laid to rest for no reason other than we don't give a damn what the consumer wants.

The server people did not release any of the Kodi addons, users did. They were under no obligation to maintain these, and as far as they are concerned, the configuration of stalker middleware is all they really need to do. Based on the GPL agreement, you or anyone else can modify IPTV Stalker to make it work with the middleware. My thinking is that a 'legitimate' reseller with a profit motive, or another hobbyist will attempt come out with a working version, but don't count on it. Otherwise if you still want to use the service, there will be continuing options, like the PVRs, the emulators and the STBs.

dara
12-13-2015, 05:03 PM
I see that "greatest addon ever" guy has pretty much given up on the 'clone' thing, and is actually endorsing the change. I'm not sure about the HD thing... that's setting high expectations.

Marley
12-13-2015, 06:15 PM
oh yea......

pipcan
12-13-2015, 10:01 PM
hi guys long time reader first time poster i am in the works of updating the original twithers TV guide and have updated it in a more visual appealing way. dont know if you allow li
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2jNsSF72bw it will work with the ********** to showing the images if avalible

psycon
12-13-2015, 10:33 PM
Get Real!

1. IPTV stalker is a plugin made by a 3rd party who no longer is developing the plugin. it is not up to NFPS to pick up the slack where some developer left off.
2. NFPS service is and always has been intended for MAG devices, everything else is just gravy.
3.. "Laid to rest for no reason"... how about all the poeple stealing service and degrading service for everyone, that seems like a valid reason to me

Bkman2020
12-13-2015, 11:54 PM
Sounds like iptvstalker addon will need a new author?

godassassin
12-14-2015, 04:42 AM
ok installed the new kodi 16 and the stalker client that comes with is a version 1.0.1. i got it to working good on my firestick. im not using any builds at all yet just fresh install. the only setting that gave me problems was xmltv i had it set to only it wouldnt load channel guide. i changed it to xmltv preferred and it works great.

Bkman2020
12-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Since when iptv was illegeal?

Laslo
12-14-2015, 02:24 PM
1. IPTV stalker is a plugin made by a 3rd party who no longer is developing the plugin. it is not up to NFPS to pick up the slack where some developer left off.

Nope, I don't expect them to do anything for the user base. I was hoping someone else would pick up the pieces. Loads of people use IPTV Stalker. Loads of people like it.

2. NFPS service is and always has been intended for MAG devices, everything else is just gravy.

All of us non-Mag users are sorry for pouring money into the service. We should be ashamed.

3.. "Laid to rest for no reason"... how about all the poeple stealing service and degrading service for everyone, that seems like a valid reason to me

You sing two different tunes. When people said the clones were degrading the service, you said the clones had no effect. For example,

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?10440-UFC-193-Rousey-vs-Holm-Fight-Card-Times-amp-TV-Channels&p=84004&viewfull=1#post84004

It wasn't the addons fault anyway. The service didn't worry about security from the start. Otherwise, IPTV Stalker could have had username and password fields added when it was under development.

theone
12-14-2015, 03:21 PM
Laslo, I have followed your posts and all you do is bitch and complain. Stop quoting others just to start arguments, if your not happy then leave or I can assist you in leaving.

dara
12-14-2015, 03:23 PM
Maybe this service isn't for those who are stuck on IPTV Stalker. You have other options if your rig isn't working.

nova2014
12-14-2015, 04:33 PM
ok installed the new kodi 16 and the stalker client that comes with is a version 1.0.1. i got it to working good on my firestick. im not using any builds at all yet just fresh install. the only setting that gave me problems was xmltv i had it set to only it wouldnt load channel guide. i changed it to xmltv preferred and it works great.

just wanted to know, what url did you use to get on, i just downloaded the new version and will give it a try...thanks for letting us know that it works...nova2014

tuxen
12-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Totally agree with this. I'm running openelec system and it appears there is no stalker pvr being devoloped for it. I have just taken out a sub and now it will be useless within a few days. Wonder what the chances are of getting our money back?.
edit: saw you made another post..

tuxen
12-14-2015, 04:56 PM
just wanted to know, what url did you use to get on, i just downloaded the new version and will give it a try...thanks for letting us know that it works...nova2014
look in the first few posts for the url.

nova2014
12-14-2015, 05:26 PM
thanks buddy

mdennis9
12-14-2015, 10:13 PM
How is it much more work... install pvr.stalker.nfps.. type in our mac and donation=== win

It's literally that easy. You may need to change your MAC but that's it. Took 3 minutes from start to finish.

jerry1
12-15-2015, 07:31 AM
Why do i get dll error on kodi 15.2 when i setup pvr stalker nfps? Im using an android tv box thanks

Bkman2020
12-15-2015, 12:09 PM
Download latest kodi beta thanks.

MONTY32UK
12-15-2015, 03:36 PM
hi guys im new too kodi n iptv im trying too get the ********** add on too work with a build on kodi i keep getting error dll cant run add on any help would be greatly appreciated....

dara
12-15-2015, 05:10 PM
hi guys im new too kodi n iptv im trying too get the ********** add on too work with a build on kodi i keep getting error dll cant run add on any help would be greatly appreciated....

You can find your answer in reading the stickies in the PVR forum, but it might need an upgrade to Kodi 16. The error is probably due to permissions set in your device. It's best to ask that question in a different thread to prevent diversion from the topic.

psycon
12-15-2015, 10:18 PM
update: you wont need kodi 16 to continue using pvr.stalker.nfps, a build for 15 is coming as well.

i still think you should update though.. life is more fun living on the edge.

tuxen
12-15-2015, 11:00 PM
until you fall lol.. or grown men do not take backups.. but they cry a lot.. i'm with you though I try almost everything out except wizards and stuff.. I do have a notouchable system though I hate when things dont work when you really want to watch something, and they have a tendency to do that.. also my gf would freak she thinks a new skin is a whole new system..

Mikezmilano1
12-16-2015, 05:26 AM
Sounds good

psycon
12-16-2015, 05:51 AM
maybe start a new thread, or ask in the stalker client thread instead of completely hijacking this one.

Bkman2020
12-16-2015, 08:56 PM
Tried the android version tells me depencies not met contact author

Bkman2020
12-16-2015, 09:00 PM
Ok worked moved file to sd card of my device

godassassin
12-17-2015, 09:38 PM
i used the iptv66 the url is the normal one you would use for your iptv mac on the old 15.2 use the stalker iptv 1.0 21 for the top(mw1.iptv66.tv ect) the pvr stalker url for the long one with the mac and donation for the xmltv one( papio or iks66 ect)

i ran into another problem the video hitches .over 1 second intervals fast than slow so i dont think its finished yet. thay need to tweek on it some. or i need a video stabilizing addon is their anything like that i can install?

Bkman2020
12-17-2015, 10:14 PM
Might be the server.

SMok3dOUT
12-18-2015, 01:12 AM
Linux users paid for service, no one addressed it was mainly for mag boxes...
3rd party dev or not, money was accepted... Now what?

psycon
12-18-2015, 03:00 AM
buy a mag.. thats what it is intended for.

SMok3dOUT
12-18-2015, 03:11 AM
buy a mag.. thats what it is intended for.

I have respect for you truly, but I think you missed my point.
There was no clear statement or understanding of this...
Me myself I have real Directv... I enjoy sky channels not
Available in the US

crazed 9.6
12-18-2015, 03:21 AM
actually yea it was announced by NFPS a couple times, once directly and once thru a staff member.
I never included the name of whom, but google will tell you that.

Sorry buddy :(

We have tested numerous iptv receivers but at the moment we are only recommending the following boxe
MAG250.
MAG254 (Recommended).
MAG260 (Works but is very unstable)
AVOV

There are many STBs compatible with this new system but we highly recommend the MAG254 to make sure that the user will have the best experience.

psycon
12-18-2015, 03:47 AM
smoked.. curious, a few linux builds have been compiled now... a couplle by dbvken, and a couple recompiles by blackbear.. none of them work for you???... this is the problem with linux, what works on one system wont work on many because of different hardware, this is why many things for linux require the end user to compile on their own... its almost expected of any linux user to know how to do so, otherwise you may want to try out windows/android

SMok3dOUT
12-18-2015, 03:52 AM
smoked.. curious, a few linux builds have been compiled now... a couplle by dbvken, and a couple recompiles by blackbear.. none of them work for you???... this is the problem with linux, what works on one system wont work on many because of different hardware, this is why many things for linux require the end user to compile on their own... its almost expected of any linux user to know how to do so, otherwise you may want to try out windows/android

Not a prob for me, just speaking for other non advanced subscribers... using Linux...

SMok3dOUT
12-18-2015, 03:55 AM
Comment wasn't necessary... on my part...

crazed 9.6
12-18-2015, 04:10 AM
what is that supposed to mean SMok3dOUT ?

I wasn't being sarcastic or whatever else, I was simply showing that the info is and was posted , even in a general How to guide which I recently read here, it is posted there too.

You feel wronged, I'm sorry.
But there is no need to find a way to get yourself in hot water by antagonizing me with a post like that last one.

K00lKatT
12-18-2015, 04:13 AM
may want to check the date of this thread in stickys...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?44-IPTV-Service-features

SMok3dOUT
12-18-2015, 04:20 AM
what is that supposed to mean SMok3dOUT ?

I wasn't being sarcastic or whatever else, I was simply showing that the info is and was posted , even in a general How to guide which I recently read here, it is posted there too.

You feel wronged, I'm sorry.
But there is no need to find a way to get yourself in hot water by antagonizing me with a post like that last one.

I deleted what I said negatively, that's why I said the comment was unnecessary (meaning mine)
That was the only way I could edit my post...

psycon
12-18-2015, 04:37 AM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2012/top10_junkfood/snickers.jpg
here guys, we all need one of these

Walldo89
12-18-2015, 11:03 AM
So hang on. Iv set up my mum, dad uncles, aunties, cousins friends boxes with the mac an deleted the donation code e-mail. Is there any way of recovering the donation with the mac adresses?

littlepr
12-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Nope. You were suppose to save/back up those emails.

SMok3dOUT
12-18-2015, 06:13 PM
So hang on. Iv set up my mum, dad uncles, aunties, cousins friends boxes with the mac an deleted the donation code e-mail. Is there any way of recovering the donation with the mac adresses?

Question, you've never had to change your MAC since setup?

kingkong1
12-18-2015, 07:16 PM
I notice as a box i have is a Minix Z64 ive got to use the other pvr, android pvr i686. It works but no TV guide. Also can i have 1 stalker deal on several boxes via the PVR now or will it corrupt the mac? Thanks in advance!!

Rattie
12-18-2015, 10:41 PM
i have been reading a lot of post about the above can someone please give me a breakdown or a clear view of what this really means

thank you

dara
12-18-2015, 10:57 PM
i have been reading a lot of post about the above can someone please give me a breakdown or a clear view of what this really means

thank you

It just means what it says... if and when the service requires login/password information, the video addon will no longer work, as there is no planned update of IPTV Stalker to include these fields. You have other options to use the service.

dinkish
12-18-2015, 11:32 PM

You can try to contact the reseller\provider and give them the email address(es) you signed up under. Good luck though, and you'd probably want to do that sooner than later, as I know you're not the only person to delete the email(s).

kingkong1
12-19-2015, 12:17 AM
Another glitch is if you stick the PVR on several boxes in the same house on the same IP it still bugs out and corrupts the mac meaning you have to reset the mac on the device you want to use at that time.

In a nutshell...

edwardnizz
12-19-2015, 01:09 AM
Sure would be nice if someone would update IPTV Stalker (ahead of time) to send a username and password. Really, all the code should essentially be there. The fields that send information already just need minor tweaking to be adapted for sending the username and password (i.e., a cut and paste with changes to the variable names and field labels).

It's nice to have more than one route to accessing the channels. There were times I had issues with either a PVR or IPTV Stalker. I was always able to use the other option in those situations.

Plus with the regular stalker add on you can fast foward some of the porn to get to the money shots,,lol

kingkong1
12-19-2015, 11:09 AM
How easy would it be for th Stalker NFPS team to spend some of their zillionz in subs on paying someone to create a proper Kodi ADDON with password and login require? Just like NTV or White Label or Ruya or any other sub deal on the market?

Mind boggles. They must have too much money and want to deliberately piss folk off into not using their service .

Its the only thing i can think of.

pod77
12-19-2015, 04:20 PM
Another glitch is if you stick the PVR on several boxes in the same house on the same IP it still bugs out and corrupts the mac meaning you have to reset the mac on the device you want to use at that time.

In a nutshell...

Are you using the same Mac on the units??

kingkong1
12-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Yes im using the same mac numbers. the last 6 numbers i have linked to my NFPS donation.

But as soon as i try and use my donation on another TV via another android kodi set up it wont work and im then forced to go back online and reset the mac donation combo then it does work.

SO you can only use now 1 donation on 1 device.

pod77
12-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Yes im using the same mac numbers. the last 6 numbers i have linked to my NFPS donation.

But as soon as i try and use my donation on another TV via another android kodi set up it wont work and im then forced to go back online and reset the mac donation combo then it does work.

SO you can only use now 1 donation on 1 device.
Are you using the devices at the same time?

Deana3333
12-20-2015, 03:19 PM
I'm trying to use the pvr stalker client and I'm keep getting this error unable to load addon can't load DII does anyone know what that means or could help me out with this please thanks!!

Deana3333
12-20-2015, 03:33 PM
Why do i get dll error on kodi 15.2 when i setup pvr stalker nfps? Im using an android tv box thanks

Idk been trying to find this out myself it's seems like it's hard to get help from here it's like you have to have a certain degree lol but if you find out could you please let me know thanks...

K00lKatT
12-20-2015, 03:35 PM
what search would give you...

http://iptvtalk.net/search.php?searchid=608815

spdklls99
12-20-2015, 07:18 PM
what search would give you...

http://iptvtalk.net/search.php?searchid=608815

what search link gives you (Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.)

K00lKatT
12-20-2015, 07:29 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/search.php?searchid=609113

Farmer1
12-20-2015, 08:15 PM
KK whats up with those links they are not working
this is the message i get when i click them

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

crazed 9.6
12-20-2015, 08:32 PM
test

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?11719-How-to-solve-Stalker-NFPS-Can-t-load-DLL-%28on-ROOTED-DEVICE%29&highlight=error+kodi+15.2

crazed 9.6
12-20-2015, 08:34 PM
I made that into a sticky thread
found here --> http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?87-PVR-Clients-%28Stalker-Client-IPTV-PVR-Simple%29

kingkong1
12-20-2015, 11:57 PM
lol yes them links are perfect for nothing ***Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms***

Are the links a piss take or something?

crazed 9.6
12-21-2015, 12:04 AM
it's because they are links to a search engine.
Nothing to do with piss links, whatever they are.
Use the link I posted above.

poolfan
12-21-2015, 09:33 AM
The server is going to be implementing username/password (your donation number) authentication very soon. This means IPTV stalker is going to stop working as it appears it is no longer being updated.. pvr.stalker and pvr.stalker.nfps are ready for this change.

I also suggest updating to kodi 16.. it is still in beta, and buggy, but its going to be out of beta fairly soon i think, looking at their previous releases track records..

You will be able to get the new version of pvr.stalker.nfps directly form http://********** . The new version is not out yet, but you can get the current version and set it up to get yourself going. once the new version drops you will merely need to upgrade to it, the donation field is already in the current version so you shoudlnt have to change any settings when that day comes.

Yes you can also keep using pvr.stalker that is included with Kodi as well as it already has username/password authentication, pvr.stalker.nfps just makes setup much easier.

Hi is this coming before 2016?

Bkman2020
12-21-2015, 11:17 AM
When activated announcements will be posted.

arseniogomez
12-22-2015, 06:04 PM

Im new in this business and trying to setup iptv stalker video add on, but based on the message above, will be better to change it by pvr stalker. what do you think?

dara
12-22-2015, 06:11 PM
Im new in this business and trying to setup iptv stalker video add on, but based on the message above, will be better to change it by pvr stalker. what do you think?

Who are you asking?

Please read this http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?10406-FAQ-Which-Kodi-Add-ons-do-I-need-for-NFPS-Rocket-and-66-IPTV
What you need to know is there is no planned update for this add-on, so you might as well learn how to use other options.

dinkish
12-22-2015, 06:21 PM

I figured i'd might as well swap over sooner than later myself, instead of pissing around with it when I actually wanted to catch something and couldn't.

psycon
12-22-2015, 10:50 PM
thats a wise decision dinkish.. although the switch has been pushed back a bit, its still coming. not sure exactly when, but its coming.

arseniogomez
12-23-2015, 01:52 AM
thank you for the information

poolfan
12-23-2015, 07:19 AM
thats a wise decision dinkish.. although the switch has been pushed back a bit, its still coming. not sure exactly when, but its coming.

Disappointing to hear its been pushed back

psycon
12-23-2015, 08:53 AM
Disappointing to hear its been pushed back
you would rather they didnt test it first?

Bkman2020
12-23-2015, 12:57 PM
Im sure there gettimg all the kinks out.It can happen to any type of software or hardware at anytime in point.

poolfan
12-23-2015, 04:15 PM
you would rather they didnt test it first?

Didnt say that, just when it was posted very soon was expecting days rather than weeks

Just want to see freeloaders kicked off as soon as possible

psycon
12-23-2015, 07:11 PM
yeah the plan was days when i originally posted.. testing brought out something that required more time i guess, not sure.

manny786
12-23-2015, 07:20 PM
Still some hiccups, its taking time to load and buffering issues on Indian/Pakistani Channels, Some pakistani channels are down since yesterday.

dara
12-23-2015, 08:18 PM
Still some hiccups, its taking time to load and buffering issues on Indian/Pakistani Channels, Some pakistani channels are down since yesterday.

What does this have to do with this topic?

Rattie
12-23-2015, 11:50 PM
It just means what it says... if and when the service requires login/password information, the video addon will no longer work, as there is no planned update of IPTV Stalker to include these fields. You have other options to use the service.

Thanks dara, and can you give me a list of those options and how to access them please.

dara
12-24-2015, 12:44 AM
The major forum categories have stickies that discuss the different ways to connect to the services through their Stalker middleware. In short, you have PVR Stalker or PVR Stalker NFPS using Kodi, STB Emulator for Android, and the stand alone Set Top Boxes, such as MAG 256, or Avov boxes.

Deana3333
12-26-2015, 02:31 AM
device conflict MAC address mismatch anyone have n idea what that means please help thanks

tuxen
12-26-2015, 03:24 AM
it probably means double check the donation and mac you put in. :) also check the provider web page. if it fails try link a new mac.

Deana3333
12-26-2015, 03:37 AM
it probably means double check the donation and mac you put in. :) also check the provider web page. if it fails try link a new mac.

Do you think it might have something to do with me storing my in a fire stick with a donation number? Just got a new box for Christmas and tried setting everything up with my old information out of the fire stick but I did disabled the addon do you think there might be a conflict between them two if so how do I go about that? Thanks for the reply!

tuxen
12-26-2015, 05:00 AM
Do you think it might have something to do with me storing my in a fire stick with a donation number? Just got a new box for Christmas and tried setting everything up with my old information out of the fire stick but I did disabled the addon do you think there might be a conflict between them two if so how do I go about that? Thanks for the reply!
no :) I mean for you to double check the donation number and mac address you typed in to the addon.
there shouldn't be a conflict if you disabled the addon on the fire stick.
if everything looks correct and it still does not work, go to nfps/rocket/iks66 webpage find "link a mac address" button and change the last digit of your mac, then go back to the addon and put in the same "new" mac.

if you can not find the links to link a mac address, here they are depending on which of them you have:

nfps - https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps/
rocket - https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket/
iks66 - https://iks66.tv/main/search/
put in your donation and complete the captcha, then click change mac address, change the last "digit" to something else and press submit.
then go back to the addon and use the same mac address that you changed a bit.

hope you get it to work. :) i'm affraid i cant do much better than this but you can always try lol.

EDIT: if the last "digit" is a letter just change it to a digit between 0-9.

Deana3333
12-26-2015, 01:13 PM
no :) I mean for you to double check the donation number and mac address you typed in to the addon.
there shouldn't be a conflict if you disabled the addon on the fire stick.
if everything looks correct and it still does not work, go to nfps/rocket/iks66 webpage find "link a mac address" button and change the last digit of your mac, then go back to the addon and put in the same "new" mac.

if you can not find the links to link a mac address, here they are depending on which of them you have:

nfps - https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps/
rocket - https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket/
iks66 - https://iks66.tv/main/search/
put in your donation and complete the captcha, then click change mac address, change the last "digit" to something else and press submit.
then go back to the addon and use the same mac address that you changed a bit.

hope you get it to work. :) i'm affraid i cant do much better than this but you can always try lol.

EDIT: if the last "digit" is a letter just change it to a digit between 0-9.

Ya that's what I've been doing did that a few times that's one I was thinking it had something to do with the fire stick I was told somewhere that once you put you donation number and Mac into a box they were saying it locks your Mac into that box but idk that's why I was asking but thanks for helping me!!

tuxen
12-27-2015, 03:21 AM
Ya that's what I've been doing did that a few times that's one I was thinking it had something to do with the fire stick I was told somewhere that once you put you donation number and Mac into a box they were saying it locks your Mac into that box but idk that's why I was asking but thanks for helping me!!
if you use the same addon it should not lock it to the box, but it can happen. changing your mac "unlocks" the box/stick it was locked to before.
a typo in the donation no. or mac that you enter in the plugin is also very common,(hence the mismatch error you got) but I bet you done more than double checking by now. lol

btw. the addon fails at first try, just let it retry to connect and wait a minute or 2 and it will load the channels. it only does that once after you change mac.

DJB628
12-27-2015, 01:26 PM
So if I'm reading this full thread correct, if my setup for IPTV for Android and RPI 2, the addon I'm using is still working, I do not need to install the new version. I've been away for a while and just got back, so thought I would post before I change something that is working. I'm still on plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21 - NFPS

I'm assuming in the future the plugin Video Stalker won't be working anymore since there is no support for it ??

dara
12-27-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm assuming in the future the plugin Video Stalker won't be working anymore since there is no support for it ??
Essentially, yes. The code is open-source though, so someone can fork it, add the changes to make it work for the authentication change, then make it unspecific so it could work with any Stalker service/middleware.

DJB628
12-27-2015, 04:18 PM
Essentially, yes. The code is open-source though, so someone can fork it, add the changes to make it work for the authentication change, then make it unspecific so it could work with any Stalker service/middleware.

Thanks for the info.

So if I set up the new method, will I still be able to use it on all my Android devices as long as I am only using one device at a time ??

sat-junkie
12-27-2015, 04:27 PM
I have no issues using my donation using it on my pc and android box.. once i switched to pvr stalker nfps i did have to change my mac to get it to work.. my old mac that was set up with the custom serial and device ids would not work..once i changed my mac i was good to go

DJB628
12-27-2015, 04:45 PM
I have no issues using my donation using it on my pc and android box.. once i switched to pvr stalker nfps i did have to change my mac to get it to work.. my old mac that was set up with the custom serial and device ids would not work..once i changed my mac i was good to go

Thanks for the info, I will change in in the near future, sounds good.

When do the HD's start kicking in, or have they already ??

Also just check the first post, it does not look like an addon, rather then an app, am I wrong. Or does the zip get installed the same we we did with the addon on Kodi ??

tuxen
12-29-2015, 04:22 AM
get the addon from
http://**********it is a zip file yes. you install it in kodi under system->addons->install from zip
no hd yet other than the few ones that has always been there, I dont think anyone knows when they are going to switch some of the more popular channels.

DJB628
12-30-2015, 12:34 PM
One more question, since I am still using the old stalker app on a few of my android devices, If i set the Client up on the Windows PC to test, will the Android devices stop working, if I simply want to test the client out. Of course not at the same time, so what I am saying, if I test the client out, then once done, I close it, and then try my android device with the Stalker addon, will that still work, or will I have to convert all to the new client once I do this.

Blackbear199
12-30-2015, 12:37 PM
you will be fine as long as only one is on at a time and u use the same mac,serial,device id's,ect on them all.u wont have to reset your mac.

DJB628
12-31-2015, 11:44 AM
you will be fine as long as only one is on at a time and u use the same mac,serial,device id's,ect on them all.u wont have to reset your mac.

Well in the Stalker Addon, it makes you use our own serial and device ID's that we create, in the Client/NFPS, it does not ask for that info, so will this cause an issue ??

Blackbear199
12-31-2015, 01:30 PM
yes,as stalker nfps generates serial number(and maybe other info like device id,ect) internally.
what you could try is reset your mac, use stalker nfps,turn on debugging in kodi(probably not needed) and look for the string it sends to the server in your kodi.log.on my linux pc with debugging on it looks like this...

05:32:51 T:140075501340416 DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x7f65c008e7c0) http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/server/load.php?type=stb&action=get_profile&stb_type=MAG250&sn=XXXXXXXXX&ver=ImageDescription%3a%200.2.16-250%3b%20ImageDate%3a%2018%20Mar%202013%2019%3a56% 3a53%20GMT%2b0200%3b%20PORTAL%20version%3a%204.9.9 %3b%20API%20Version%3a%20JS%20API%20version%3a%203 28%3b%20STB%20API%20version%3a%20134%3b%20Player%2 0Engine%20version%3a%200x566&device_id=XXXXXXXXX&device_id2=XXXXXXXXX&signature=XXXXXXXXX&not_valid_token=0&auth_second_step=0&hd=1&num_banks=1&image_version=216&hw_version=1.7-BD-00

then take that info and use if in your non nfps version.then they will both be using the same info and no need to reset mac when you switch between them.
note: all the above info may not be present in your string, i have never checked to see what stalker nfps sends.i use all fields on my setup,your info may vary.regardless.enter the info thats is present and you should be ok.

DJB628
01-01-2016, 12:00 PM
yes,as stalker nfps generates serial number(and maybe other info like device id,ect) internally.
what you could try is reset your mac, use stalker nfps,turn on debugging in kodi(probably not needed) and look for the string it sends to the server in your kodi.log.on my linux pc with debugging on it looks like this...

05:32:51 T:140075501340416 DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x7f65c008e7c0) http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/server/load.php?type=stb&action=get_profile&stb_type=MAG250&sn=XXXXXXXXX&ver=ImageDescription%3a%200.2.16-250%3b%20ImageDate%3a%2018%20Mar%202013%2019%3a56% 3a53%20GMT%2b0200%3b%20PORTAL%20version%3a%204.9.9 %3b%20API%20Version%3a%20JS%20API%20version%3a%203 28%3b%20STB%20API%20version%3a%20134%3b%20Player%2 0Engine%20version%3a%200x566&device_id=XXXXXXXXX&device_id2=XXXXXXXXX&signature=XXXXXXXXX¬_valid_token=0&auth_second_step=0&hd=1&num_banks=1&image_version=216&hw_version=1.7-BD-00

then take that info and use if in your non nfps version.then they will both be using the same info and no need to reset mac when you switch between them.
note: all the above info may not be present in your string, i have never checked to see what stalker nfps sends.i use all fields on my setup,your info may vary.regardless.enter the info thats is present and you should be ok.

Thanks, or I guess I can also just disable the Client when not is use ?? then I might not have the issue when using the Plugin Addon

joe51
01-03-2016, 05:25 AM
hi guys just want to make sure i have new avov box with tv online does that mean i need to up grade to kodi 16 too or just with reg android boxes thanks

Marley
01-03-2016, 06:41 AM
your fine with that box

sandog
01-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Hello All
Can someone point me in the right direction on the newest setup for kodi 16 and iks66 useing the stalker pvr.. Thanks guys

SMok3dOUT
01-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Hello All can anyone inform me on the ETA of the new change...
It's so bad I've had to change my MAC 3x this week, can't wait for it to end...
Keep up the good work Guys/Gals...

Bkman2020
01-06-2016, 02:57 AM
Mac has nothing to do with quality of service if thats what you reffering to?

SMok3dOUT
01-06-2016, 04:09 AM
Mac has nothing to do with quality of service if thats what you reffering to?

No, I was meaning the new authentication process to make it more secure...

ilan
01-06-2016, 01:03 PM
I'm not sure what you are saying. If you mean someone is stealing your Mac, fully populating the credentials (serial, IDs, sig) will prevent that. Moreover, the adoption of username and password will have little impact on stream quality.

poolfan
01-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Surely if there are less people using it the quality would improve?

SMok3dOUT
01-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Basically I was asking if someone knew when the new
System will come about...
Hint ETA (expected time of arrival)...
That's all folks, never said anything negative...
Maybe its the way I worded it, dunno?...

big dady
01-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Basically I was asking if someone knew when the new
System will come about...
Hint ETA (expected time of arrival)...
That's all folks, never said anything negative...
Maybe its the way I worded it, dunno?...

No your wording is fine, unfortunately no one can say for sure when Iptv stalker will or will not stop working

dara
01-06-2016, 05:28 PM
No ETA is known. I understand the server guys are testing the username/password, but they have other priorities to work on, primarily the security of generated streams.

greektycoon
01-10-2016, 03:43 AM
ok here goes .......

1 .. works great over here lol .

2 . no complaints lol .

3 . others having problems is something else .....internet issues for sure...

4 . no matter how many are on the server ... i have no problems ........ all stalker streams no prob.

it is worth it .

6 . maybie your box just sux lol ... and i have experienced this in the past !

i am sure outhers will back me up on it ..........

even when they switch over security members will still have issues and complain ...

debug337
01-10-2016, 05:08 AM
It must be down , I have a valid MAC and I'm getting the Not Authorized message.

matrixebiz
01-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Hello, no need to change your MAC if you use the built-in pvr "Stalker Client"

If you are using the "Stalker Client NFPS" pvr then I think essentially you are using the same Serial, Device ID's, Signature, etc as everyone else using that pvr.

Try this: Re-link your MAC at your donation site (just delete it and re-add the same one - wipes out all settings to start fresh) then setup "Stalker Client" like this;
http://ftazeta.com/kodi-xbmc/75917-kodi-stalker-client-how.html

On Friday I was getting Authorization Failures every few minutes using "Stalker Client NFPS" , re-linked my MAC then was getting message again, this happened 3 times, so I knew someone was using my MAC so I did the above (which I've tried before without success but that was because I didn't re-link my MAC to start with fresh settings)

Not sure how their verification server works, it must only validate a few settings like MAC and Device ID, hence the reason the hackers can get through but now that I have like 6-7 unique settings associated to my MAC/Donation, I haven't had problems since :)

xavi7
01-12-2016, 01:18 AM
Hi, where can i make my donation? and the cost?

thank you

dara
01-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Hi, where can i make my donation? and the cost?

thank you

Read the stickied threads. Don't hijack threads.

ddpkodi
01-16-2016, 04:39 PM
Not sure what happened but my access with my MAC address using IPTV Stalker stop working today.

gizm0
01-16-2016, 05:16 PM
this happened to me as well nothing seems to be working

both iptv stalker addon and latest Jarvis nightly with stalker pvr addon

Never mind, just read this on the forum, time to wait it out.

===NFPS Announcement for 01-15-2016===
There is still a problem with the Mac addresses on the Mags and NFPS is aware and working on a fix.

dara
01-17-2016, 05:41 AM
Unless the video add-on is modified by the author, or someone that can, support of this addon will cease February 1, as username and password will be required by the supported servers. All epg addons that use IPTV Stalker will cease to work as well.

gizm0
01-17-2016, 07:43 AM
Unless the video add-on is modified by the author, or someone that can, support of this addon will cease February 1, as username and password will be required by the supported servers. All epg addons that use IPTV Stalker will cease to work as well.

Hi Dara,

I'm trying the Experimental: pvr.stalker.nfps 1.01 for Kodi 16 on win32, using the latest nightly. and its installed and all setup, but it eventually returns the following to me;

set to nfps active portal (which I have)
1- authentication failed retrying
10 seconds later;
2- unknown error. see log for details

Donation and mac address match up perfectly.

Any idea what could be wrong?

kodi.log;
error1:
23:39:31 T:1964 NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
23:39:31 T:3248 ERROR: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::GetAddonSetting - can't find setting 'server' in 'Stalker Client NFPS'
23:39:31 T:3248 ERROR: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::GetAddonSetting - can't find setting 'guide_cache' in 'Stalker Client NFPS'
23:39:31 T:3248 ERROR: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::GetAddonSetting - can't find setting 'xmltv_url' in 'Stalker Client NFPS'
23:39:31 T:3248 ERROR: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::GetAddonSetting - can't find setting 'xmltv_path' in 'Stalker Client NFPS'
23:39:31 T:3248 ERROR: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::GetAddonSetting - can't find setting 'token' in 'Stalker Client NFPS'
23:39:31 T:3248 ERROR: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::GetAddonSetting - can't find setting 'serial_number' in 'Stalker Client NFPS'
23:39:31 T:3248 ERROR: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::GetAddonSetting - can't find setting 'device_id' in 'Stalker Client NFPS'
23:39:31 T:3248 ERROR: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::GetAddonSetting - can't find setting 'device_id2' in 'Stalker Client NFPS'
23:39:31 T:3248 ERROR: CAddonCallbacksAddon - ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::GetAddonSetting - can't find setting 'signature' in 'Stalker Client NFPS'
23:39:31 T:448 NOTICE: service.url.downloader: SERVICE: STARTED
23:39:31 T:5000 ERROR: AddOnLog: Stalker Client NFPS: SData::LoadProfile: status=-1 | msg= | block_msg=

error2:
23:39:37 T:5000 ERROR: AddOnLog: Stalker Client NFPS: SData::LoadProfile: status=-1 | msg= | block_msg=
23:39:54 T:5000 ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
23:39:54 T:5000 ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRClient::GetChannels - addon 'Stalker Middleware:portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/' returned an error: server error
23:39:54 T:5000 ERROR: PVR - PVR::CPVRClients::GetChannels - cannot get channels from client '94583': server error
23:39:54 T:5000 ERROR: PVRChannelGroup - PVR::CPVRChannelGroup::Load - failed to update channels
23:39:54 T:5000 ERROR: PVRChannelGroupInternal - PVR::CPVRChannelGroupInternal::Load - failed to load channels
23:39:54 T:5000 ERROR: CPVRChannelGroups - PVR::CPVRChannelGroups::Load - failed to load channels
23:39:54 T:5000 ERROR: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager::Process - failed to load PVR data, retrying

http:// removed from log to avoid hotlinking
Thanks for any help.
gizm0

dara
01-17-2016, 02:35 PM
Customize the serial number, device ids and signature, reset the MAC and try again.

gizm0
01-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Customize the serial number, device ids and signature, reset the MAC and try again.

Hi Dara,

The stalker nfps addon on ********** doesn't allow you to customize any of this. as you can see here. with the 1.01 dvbken "Stalker Client NFPS" release;

http://i.imgur.com/Umlbxyy.jpg

It does allow you to do it in the included kodi stalker client 1.03 Jamal Edey "Stalker Client" release. but this also isn't working giving the same error;

http://i.imgur.com/CMwSFh2.jpg

is there a different specific version you have to be using?

thanks a lot for the help.

dara
01-17-2016, 08:05 PM
Hi Dara,

The stalker nfps addon on ********** doesn't allow you to customize any of this. as you can see here. with the 1.01 dvbken "Stalker Client NFPS" release;

http://i.imgur.com/Umlbxyy.jpg

It does allow you to do it in the included kodi stalker client 1.03 Jamal Edey "Stalker Client" release. but this also isn't working giving the same error;

http://i.imgur.com/CMwSFh2.jpg

is there a different specific version you have to be using?

thanks a lot for the help.

Repost this in a different thread, and someone may be able to help.

canadiens900
01-22-2016, 01:54 PM
Will there be an update before Feb 1st???

scorsese
01-22-2016, 02:19 PM
Not for IPTV stalker, it will be defunct. Try stalker client NFPS , u will need your donation code.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7004-Setting-up-PVR-Stalker-Client-NFPS

canadiens900
01-25-2016, 07:31 PM
iptv stalker is not going to update the software?

ilan
01-25-2016, 08:22 PM
The IPTV Stalker addon was not written by the folks here. It was done by an independent developer. There's a chance the developer will retrofit the addon to include username/password functionality, but I wouldn't put a great deal of faith in that possibility. There's also a chance the developers of independent program guides like iVue or Prostreams will take up the gauntlet. Only time will tell. It would be nice to have it as a continued option once its security features are upgraded.

vtaylor1229
01-25-2016, 11:28 PM
The IPTV Stalker addon was not written by the folks here. It was done by an independent developer. There's a chance the developer will retrofit the addon to include username/password functionality, but I wouldn't put a great deal of faith in that possibility. There's also a chance the developers of independent program guides like iVue or Prostreams will take up the gauntlet. Only time will tell. It would be nice to have it as a continued option once its security features are upgraded.

It would be a pity to have IPTV Stalker (the addon) become "defunct". Hopefully it will be "saved" as many peeps like it best of all! Additionally many still use Gotham with which the other "alternatives" are incompatible and hence do not function.

Bkman2020
01-26-2016, 12:57 AM
There are trying to keep the system simple as possible.

vtaylor1229
01-26-2016, 01:41 PM
There are trying to keep the system simple as possible.

"Simple" is a relative term for users and should not be just an end in itself. "Simplicity" is rather best as a "means" to an end.The pursuit by "creators" of only what is simple can often lead to the exclusion of a large number of "legit" potential users. Let us aim for "inclusiveness" rather than just "simplicity".

ADP0361
01-26-2016, 02:35 PM
Less than 3 months ago, I purchased a yearly NFPS to utilize on my IOS device with Kodi Add On. What are my options after Feb.1st. I don't have an android device or box. Will I be forced to purchase one, cause I have no interest in doing that. I want to continue using Stalker on my IOS device.

dara
01-26-2016, 03:57 PM
The servers have no obligation to support any third party app, including Kodi, the emulators or even the firmware on the boxes. They provide a service that is compatible to clients that can access their servers. So, I do understand that some want to keep the IPTV Stalker around because it works on old versions of Kodi, so maybe you find out how to update your Kodi on an IOS box. I'm sure there are many people who are working on that issue with Kodi, maybe you need to catch up with them.

There are inexpensive options, such as generic android boxes, Amazon Fire Sticks, Android emulation etc. If you hunt hard enough, you might find free options to get the channels you currently watch on Kodi or IOS, and as long as that option doesn't compete or steal from the servers, you can discuss them here. As posted, someone may update the IPTV Stalker, as there is a legitimate reason to keep it around for EPG integration, just don't count on it as it a third party add-on.

ADP0361
01-26-2016, 04:13 PM
Dara, Thanks so much for the response and useful information. Just one other question, will I be able to utilize the PVR Stalker Client after Feb.1st. Obviously since am on IOS, can't utilize the Stalker Client NFPS from EPG Ninja since there isn't one available for IOS.

vtaylor1229
01-26-2016, 07:56 PM
The servers have no obligation to support any third party app, including Kodi, the emulators or even the firmware on the boxes. They provide a service that is compatible to clients that can access their servers. So, I do understand that some want to keep the IPTV Stalker around because it works on old versions of Kodi, so maybe you find out how to update your Kodi on an IOS box. I'm sure there are many people who are working on that issue with Kodi, maybe you need to catch up with them.

There are inexpensive options, such as generic android boxes, Amazon Fire Sticks, Android emulation etc. If you hunt hard enough, you might find free options to get the channels you currently watch on Kodi or IOS, and as long as that option doesn't compete or steal from the servers, you can discuss them here. As posted, someone may update the IPTV Stalker, as there is a legitimate reason to keep it around for EPG integration, just don't count on it as it a third party add-on.

Dara, I understand the position with respect to the servers and Third Parties. As you have correctly pointed out, many "want to keep the IPTV Stalker around because it works on old versions of Kodi" among other reasons. For many the problem is not the lack of capability to update, but more a preference to keep the system one already has working There might therefore be many disgruntled "peeps" if it is not to be included in the planned update and could conceivably even negatively impact revenue. However as you also noted, "someone may update the IPTV Stalker". Many of us hope such a "lifeline" will be thrown to us.

dara
01-26-2016, 08:31 PM
The server people understand the risk of losing membership when the userid/password protocol becomes effective. They really have nothing to do with IPTV Stalker, and unless someone decides to 'fork' it, it will stop working. It really isn't something that is up for a vote... it's reality. The good thing is that the add-on is open source, so it can be modified. And as long a change is verified to be safe, we'll welcome it as an option.

thegame15
01-26-2016, 08:59 PM
Dara, Thanks so much for the response and useful information. Just one other question, will I be able to utilize the PVR Stalker Client after Feb.1st. Obviously since am on IOS, can't utilize the Stalker Client NFPS from EPG Ninja since there isn't one available for IOS.

Just to add and be clear, PVR.Stalker will only work on Kodi 15/16, anyone with 14.0 and below will have to find alternative ways to continue viewing, It will take some a good Samaritan to "Fork It" with the appropriate changes and to be verified as safe to use as dara has stated. If I'm reading and understanding correctly only the latest PVR.Stalker that will be released or that is available at ********** will be the only addon that will work and any previous version will not work with the service going forward which includes IPTV Stalker. Am I understanding correctly?

vtaylor1229
01-26-2016, 09:28 PM
The server people understand the risk of losing membership when the userid/password protocol becomes effective. They really have nothing to do with IPTV Stalker, and unless someone decides to 'fork' it, it will stop working. It really isn't something that is up for a vote... it's reality. The good thing is that the add-on is open source, so it can be modified. And as long a change is verified to be safe, we'll welcome it as an option.

Thanks for the "reality check"! Hopefully your "The good thing is that the add-on is open source, so it can be modified. And as long a change is verified to be safe, we'll welcome it as an option" can be a new reality.

waynemcke
01-28-2016, 03:06 AM
I've read all of this thread and others like it on the forum and I've got my head tied up in knots as to what's going to change on Feb 1st.

I have a paid subscription to IKS66 and use PVR IPTV Simple Client 1.11.5, IPTV Stalker 9.0.21 and IVue TV Guide on Windows.
As per the advice on here, I've installed and enabled Stalker Client NFPS 0.8.4, disabled IPTV Stalker 9.0.21 and all is working fine with Ivue TV Guide.

I don't really understand how all of these things work. I can follow instructions to set it up but that's about it. And the thing that's confused me is that I'm reading that IPTV Stalker is going to stop working but the advice is to change the PVR client. I've done that but will my IVue TV Guide still work on Feb 1st as I haven't changed IPTV Stalker 9.0.21?

If not, can somebody tell me what I should install so that I can continue using IVue please. I know there are other EPGs out there but I prefer this to the other options so would like to continue using it.

I've looked at http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?10406-FAQ-Which-Kodi-Add-ons-do-I-need-for-NFPS-Rocket-and-66-IPTV but am not sure if any of these options will work.

Apologies if instructions are going to be posted on the forum soon. I'm just trying to get ahead of the game. :)

psycon
01-28-2016, 03:56 AM
Ivue is for iptv stalker only as far as i know... so if iptv stalker stops working, ivue will be useless for nfps/rocket/iptv66

dara
01-28-2016, 04:48 AM
iVue supports other add-ons and services, so it will continue to work. However, if it makes a call to IPTV Stalker, which has the authentication credentials, it will stop working as a source, you will have to find another source add-on for a particular channel. The best place to get on-going support for iVue is through their private facebook group.

It looks like resellers are already moving their customers over to PVR Stalker away from iVue and its clones, and iVue probably won't do the modifications to IPTV Stalker, so it looks slim for someone to do that just to keep the EPG add-ons going.

waynemcke
01-28-2016, 05:11 PM
Thanks guys.

The advice was to add the IPTV Stalker stream to favourites and then choose the favourite as the stream rather than the IPTV Stalker Add-on.
But that still won't work will it as the channel will still be coming from IPTV Stalker regardless and so the authentication will still fail.

I can use other unpaid Add-Ons through Ivue for the streams but prefer the IKS66 paid option for the ease, consistency and quality of the channels.
Looks like I'm going to have to choose?

dara
01-28-2016, 06:00 PM
Thanks guys.

The advice was to add the IPTV Stalker stream to favourites and then choose the favourite as the stream rather than the IPTV Stalker Add-on.
But that still won't work will it as the channel will still be coming from IPTV Stalker regardless and so the authentication will still fail.

I can use other unpaid Add-Ons through Ivue for the streams but prefer the IKS66 paid option for the ease, consistency and quality of the channels.
Looks like I'm going to have to choose?

There might be an on-going solution for those who still want to use iVue... set up PVR Stalker, and use the Favourites as you did with IPTV Stalker to link individual channels. I just tried it, and it worked. So, my theory of someone updating IPTV Staker just to save its connection to iVue or another epg add-on is degraded. I can see using iVue as an option to the built in PVR guide, but it's probably too much much work.

1iwilly
01-28-2016, 06:27 PM
there are plenty of addons with live tv people are using with ivue if you check the ivue page which now you need to be added too. tons of info ion that site ivue will be around for a while still just my 2cents

iVue supports other add-ons and services, so it will continue to work. However, if it makes a call to IPTV Stalker, which has the authentication credentials, it will stop working as a source, you will have to find another source add-on for a particular channel. The best place to get on-going support for iVue is through their private facebook group.

It looks like resellers are already moving their customers over to PVR Stalker away from iVue and its clones, and iVue probably won't do the modifications to IPTV Stalker, so it looks slim for someone to do that just to keep the EPG add-ons going.

waynemcke
01-29-2016, 02:14 AM
There might be an on-going solution for those who still want to use iVue... set up PVR Stalker, and use the Favourites as you did with IPTV Stalker to link individual channels. I just tried it, and it worked. So, my theory of someone updating IPTV Staker just to save its connection to iVue or another epg add-on is degraded. I can see using iVue as an option to the built in PVR guide, but it's probably too much much work.

I've got it working perfectly using your suggestion Dara so really appreciate the help.

I only use about 50 entertainment and sport channels on my Guide so not too much work setting it up but if you're using all 900+ channels, then yes it's a lot of work.

Supreme
01-30-2016, 10:52 PM
I have tried everything and nothing is working! Also if you are now to disable Stalker how do you get to NFPS??

psycon
01-31-2016, 01:52 AM
I have tried everything and nothing is working! Also if you are now to disable Stalker how do you get to NFPS??

purchase a MAG 254 or AVOV box if you are unable to configure kodi.. IPTV stalker was made by a 3rd party who seems to have dissapeared. if you want to ensure compatibility use the device the service was intended for.. you could also try STB emulator.

spdklls99
01-31-2016, 05:20 AM
I had trouble getting pvr stalker to work so just broke down and bought a Mag254...I am more than pleased..I would highly recommend it....most of my complaints about freezing and picture quality have all but disappeared since I started using the mag, also its not that big a deal switching from hdmi1 to hdmi2 on the tv when i want to watch live tv vs using kodi or addon on my beelinkR89 like i thought it would...did have to add an ethernet switch as I was out of unused ethernet ports..no big deal either..$9 from eba..

idlefriend
01-31-2016, 06:31 AM
I am using Minix box I have inbuilt Kodi software.I am trying to install it PVR stalker but it is not accepting.I am able to run only IPTV stalker.what to do now??

Orziz
01-31-2016, 01:14 PM
I tried both iptv stalker and stb emulator. The emulator is fairly easy to set up but it's better just to bite the bullet and buy a mag or avov and use the android box for what it's intended for at this point. Hopefully the stb emulator can be improved since I don't think that the stalker will support the new security measures being implemented. Time will tell...

dara
01-31-2016, 03:03 PM
I tried both iptv stalker and stb emulator. The emulator is fairly easy to set up but it's better just to bite the bullet and buy a mag or avov and use the android box for what it's intended for at this point. Hopefully the stb emulator can be improved since I don't think that the stalker will support the new security measures being implemented. Time will tell...

If you can use a newer version of Kodi, you will be ok with pvr.stalker.nfps or the built in pvr.stalker. It's your choice to go the 'box' route, they are easier, but easier also means less flexibility.

ftawizzards
02-01-2016, 03:19 AM
purchase a MAG 254 or AVOV box if you are unable to configure kodi.. IPTV stalker was made by a 3rd party who seems to have dissapeared. if you want to ensure compatibility use the device the service was intended for.. you could also try STB emulator.

for me im not falling into that trap...its like, im thinking the other day, why should i rush out and dump another 100.00 - 200.00 on a box just so i cAN STREAM live TV?? hell NO, ill wait it out until i see the bugs worked out and rely on KODI ...heck this brings back memories of back in iks days when a brand IRD box would go down and everyone rushing out in panick mode to buy another IRD like, every silly damned year..lol ...this is easier its IPTV many ways to work the system...just my humble opinion...though it might be smilie days for those brands with this like mag for this transition with a server..maybe nfps brass gets kick backs?? backdoor deaLS!!haha too funny

Soundwav
02-01-2016, 03:48 AM
I held off buying a mag for 5 months, after using a raspberry pi 2 for iptv.
Bought a mag yesterday from a local authorized dealer
I actually prefer the mag over using kodi for my iptv needs

ftawizzards
02-01-2016, 03:57 AM
I held off buying a mag for 5 months, after using a raspberry pi 2 for iptv.
Bought a mag yesterday from a local authorized dealer
I actually prefer the mag over using kodi for my iptv needs

of course THAT situation is always a stronger consideration and happy it works for you..im just making an observation for a wise old geiser like me whose been around and sharing this tid bit might help others rethink a little but to each his/her own..im NOT stopping anyone ..heck I WANT IN...haha let me invest with those companies first or at very least be hired on as district sales manager?? lol

Orziz
02-01-2016, 07:06 AM
If you can use a newer version of Kodi, you will be ok with pvr.stalker.nfps or the built in pvr.stalker. It's your choice to go the 'box' route, they are easier, but easier also means less flexibility.

Maybe it's my ISP or setup but I tried the different emulators for over a week to see if it was worth buying some for friends. None of them were as smooth as the mag or avov. I sold my Avov as I found the mag better and my Android box does what the Avov could 'mickeyhop wise'.
I'm really hoping the new password implementation improves the service to the point that I can recommend it to friends who have an android box.

petra1000
02-01-2016, 07:41 AM
What do I use as my donation number? The route or the order number?

thanks

psycon
02-01-2016, 07:43 AM
donation=route

anon2599
02-01-2016, 03:03 PM
Looks like another false prophet.....CLONES still working fine ON THE STALKER VIDEO ADD-ON and more .

What a surprise...and before you mention cache?..............its a fresh load today Feb 1 testing .

dara
02-01-2016, 03:16 PM
The February 1 date shouldn't be considered a deadline/drop dead. It could be today, or a week or more. However, by now since the announcement was made a while ago, you all should be ready to enter your donation/rocket/route number when it is required. At this point the only method that isn't going to work will be IPTV Stalker; the PVRs, STB Emulators and the boxes all should be ready to go when the authentication is turned on.

anon2599
02-01-2016, 03:22 PM
The February 1 date shouldn't be considered a deadline/drop dead. It could be today, or a week or more. However, by now since the announcement was made a while ago, you all should be ready to enter your donation/rocket/route number when it is required. At this point the only method that isn't going to work will be IPTV Stalker; the PVRs, STB Emulators and the boxes all should be ready to go when the authentication is turned on.

C/P

Hello.

In order to improve the service security and stability we will implement the username and password authentication starting onFebruary 1st, the username and password will be the donation number tied to your MAC Address, this information was provided in your order details. In case you don't know your username or password please get in contact with your provider to avoid loss of service.
Those who purchased directly from us can find their username and password using the following form:

https://papiao.is/main/order/

A new version of the STB Emulator and PVR Stalker (KODI Addon) will be released very soon to ensure full compatibility, is highly recommended to update to the latest version once it's available and always use our custom version of both applications.

The IPTV Stalker (KODI Addon) won't be supported anymore, unless its creator makes the necessary fixes to be compatible with our system.

Hope you understand the objetive of this security measure and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause to you.

Best regards,
NFPS Staff.

************************************************** ************************************************** **************

Thanks for the clarification.....But in all honesty........
Looks like the clone stalker add-on are here to stay for a VERY LONG TIME. unfortunately.

I will however ..reserve further judgements until after the February 1 ..as they may actually implement the change during the said day.

dara
02-01-2016, 03:50 PM
All the clones do is take a MAC or group of MACs and bounce it against the stalker middleware. It worked for the most part as IPTV Stalker gave what the server wanted, and maybe there was a glitch that allowed some macs that weren't even associated with a donation to work. Adding the password makes that a lot harder to do, and none of the clones have that capability. I'll never say never, but those guys have a better chance of taking streams and creating add-ons based on those, than guessing on how to crack NFPS.

vtaylor1229
02-01-2016, 04:19 PM

Dara, since IPTV Stalker addon will not work with the new system (Stalker Client NPFS etc.which needs v14.x and higher) to be implemented today, could not the Stalker Client NFPS "system" be "retrofitted" to older versions of XBMC/Kodi such as Gotham, so people are not compelled to update to newer versions if they are quite happy with using older versions of XBMC/Kodi such as 13.x? This would help alleviate the frustrations of many present/potential users of IPTV.

dara
02-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Dara, since IPTV Stalker addon will not work with the new system (Stalker Client NPFS etc.which needs v14.x and higher) to be implemented today, could not the Stalker Client NFPS "system" be "retrofitted" to older versions of XBMC/Kodi such as Gotham, so people are not compelled to update to newer versions if they are quite happy with using older versions of XBMC/Kodi such as 13.x? This would help alleviate the frustrations of many present/potential users of IPTV.

I can't talk for dvbken, but the core PVR before Helix was real buggy, and probably not worth the effort to code for. The correct dependencies may not be easy to find as well. IIRC the initial version of PVR Stalker did work on 13, but he develops for the latest version of Kodi, like most of the development community does.

vtaylor1229
02-01-2016, 04:42 PM
I can't talk for dvbken, but the core PVR before Helix was real buggy, and probably not worth the effort to code for. The correct dependencies may not be easy to find as well. IIRC the initial version of PVR Stalker did work on 13, but he develops for the latest version of Kodi, like most of the development community does.

Dara, thanks for your very measured and informative response! Communications like this assist people in making up their minds and to move forward.

psycon
02-01-2016, 08:16 PM
ken will not be making plugins for earlier versions of kodi. in fact. build 1.0.3 is the last build that will be updated for isengard. moving forward will be fore jarvis or newer only.

scorsese
02-01-2016, 10:07 PM
How do you know the clones are still working?

greektycoon
02-01-2016, 10:45 PM
How do you know the clones are still working?

they know .......... i would not worry ............

1iwilly
02-01-2016, 11:08 PM
it will be some shit if black sunday was repeated again =meaning the day they pick to turn off iptv stalker.those from back in the card days remember that day supper bowl sunday became black sunday when we got hit with a bad ecm LOL;););)

they know .......... i would not worry ............

ftawizzards
02-01-2016, 11:39 PM
it will be some shit if black sunday was repeated again =meaning the day they pick to turn off iptv stalker.those from back in the card days remember that day supper bowl sunday became black sunday when we got hit with a bad ecm LOL;););)

i miss those days now that you mention that..lol

Marley
02-01-2016, 11:45 PM
thats old old days

greektycoon
02-02-2016, 03:59 AM

the good old days ! what fun we had . lmao i still have all my plastic cards .

Johnny C
02-02-2016, 04:46 AM

Wow this brings back some memories, can't believe that was 15 years ago. Props to PGM for saving thousand of H-cards that day!

Capt.Kangaroo
02-02-2016, 04:55 AM
the good old days ! what fun we had . lmao i still have all my plastic cards .
Great times. Still have my Mikobu III Loader Unlooper....:)
Purely for educational purposes...lol:rolleyes:

Marley
02-02-2016, 05:09 AM
lol i still have all mine and days i had to send out to unloop cards wow