PDA

View Full Version : Tvonline and Kodi questions?

pedrer
12-09-2015, 06:08 PM
Hello, i have some question about the service and another products. My actuall situation are that i have avov vixo2 with a donation.

- Using TVONLINE: the configuration is simple, but whe i see a channel, if i check the info button i dont see any information about the channel viewing ..... But in the screen where i change of channel and i see all the channels i see the programing guide ok.

another question is how i can made a group channel for the spanish channels, in the list appear some groups but dont see the spanish channels.

- Using KODI: If i need to see the TV online in KODI, my question is about the mac that i need to used for kodi, i have two boxes avov with two donation, this boxes have each a mac type 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx, in the kodi i need to change to mac 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX or i can use the real mac of my box avov?

I need to used this two application , TVONLINE or KODI , but but in the same MAC configured and in the same BOX Avov.

Thanks

Regards

Pedrer

Farmer1
12-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Avov you have to use the TVOnline mac from avov

pedrer
12-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Thanks farmer.. I know, i ha econfigured rigth now the app tvonline in my vixo2 ..... But i cant in kodi, i co figured all the steps for kodi but i cam load the channels of nfps on the pvr kodi.

Thanks

Pedrer

Farmer1
12-09-2015, 07:19 PM
sorry I'm no help on PVR stalker in kodi app

theone
12-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Why would you want to use Stalker when you have something that works better with TVOnline.

mbry
12-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Exactly why would you want to complicate things. That's the beauty of these boxes. No need to set-up Kodi for live TV, you got it already with the Live TV tab.
I use Kodi to watch any TV shows I missed or movies only.

Lowteck
12-10-2015, 06:53 PM
The best thing about setting your donation up through KODI is in the live TV you have an excellent page full of guide like your cable or Dish or Direct. Just a bigger list. I love it! And, by the way you can directly go to the channel from the guide.