PDA

View Full Version : Avov Fuse server setup

crazed 9.6
12-08-2015, 11:15 PM
FUSE

After you have gotten your FUSE connected to internet and all your user settings the way you like, we can get the TVOnline app setup and running with your server credentials.

Once you power up the FUSE and it is connected to internet, it may want to update the Build version. Let it update and once it's complete check in the MickyHop option and then in Settings and in System Info, click on the System Updates option you see there. If there is another update it will show there.
The latest release presently is Build 1.0.4_7 which will show as 1.0.7 in that System Info menu if and when it's been loaded.

Okay that's the FUSE build stuff. Now lets go open the TVOnline option.
Exit outta them menus till you are back on the FUSE main screen where you find 4 options (MickyHop, Kodi, ATSC/DVBS2, TVOnline).

Click on the TVOnline option. You might and prolly will get a TVOline update start, let it update.
Once update is completed, it should divert to the TVOnline server menu.

First thing, we need to copy the MAC address you should see in top right hand corner of that TVOnline menu screen.
We will need that later.

Okay, click highlight a Server slot and click it.

-Server Name can be anything you wanna type in there, or leave as default.
-Server URL would be the URL for the server you are using, as shown below.

11.iptvrocket.tv
66.iptv66.tv
11.iptvprivateserver.tv

Click the Use Credentials box.
Enter your Username and Password given to you from one of the above servers.
*Using the Credentials is not needed at this time. It will work with or without, as long as your MAC addy has been linked to your code.

Now before we connect, we need to visit papiao site and link that MAC addy to your donation code.

Visit one of the sites below that is correct for you.

Rocket - https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
IPTV66 - http://iks66.tv/main/search
NFPS --- https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Before leaving that papiao or iks66 site, search your donation again. You should then see the new MAC listed there now.

Now we can connect to server thru the Avov.
Click on the Connect tab on that same menu that you had earlier entered the Credentials thru.
Wait about 30 seconds and if it doesn't connect then depress the red button on your RCU.
You'll know when it's connected because the loading bar will turn solid yellow and a blue green dot will light up.

Exit out and back to the TVOnline screen with the 4 options showing,(LiveTV-VOD-Guide-Settings).
You may see the connecting pop-up menu again and it will connect again.
Open the Live TV option.
Select a channel and it should load within a few seconds. If not then select another channel to get it started.

enjoy :)

robroqs
02-07-2016, 02:54 AM
Hi I just got my Avov Fuse today directly from Avov. It came with DVBS 2 tuner

I powered up the box set language, time, display, wifi and connected I also see wifi logo in left corner now. If I click forget in the wireless settings and click all the way out I see the wired logo in the left hand corner

Went into mickeyhop clicked system updates. There were no updates. System info reads build 1.0.9

Went back to tvonline with the 4 choices. When I highlight tvonline I see no mac address in the right corner. When I click on tvonline I see no mac address in the right corner.
What I see if I click on tvonline is the date,day and time in the right hand corner. I also see 4 choices live tv.vod, guide and server setting but I can not open any of these when I click on them.

I have not yet installed the DVBS2 tuner just working on the box for now.

Please help

Thank you,
Robert

Marley
02-07-2016, 03:10 AM
need to be hooked up to internet and box will update if no no go for all

robroqs
02-07-2016, 03:42 AM
I am hooked up to the internet.

I tried to hook up wireless and got the wireless logo in the top left hand screen

Then I went back into mickyhop settings in wireless and clicked forget and that ended my wireless.

Then I went into wired and the right settings were already in the box so I clicked all the way out and back to the 4 choices and I see the wired logo in the top left screen.

But I still have the same problem clicking on the 4 choices and no mac address in the top right corner.

Anything else I could be missing. Do I need one of the tuners? I have not seen anything posted on the new build 1.0.9 so maybe the build.

Thank you,
Robert

ljhookem14
02-08-2016, 09:48 PM
I am hooked up to the internet.

I tried to hook up wireless and got the wireless logo in the top left hand screen

Then I went back into mickyhop settings in wireless and clicked forget and that ended my wireless.

Then I went into wired and the right settings were already in the box so I clicked all the way out and back to the 4 choices and I see the wired logo in the top left screen.

But I still have the same problem clicking on the 4 choices and no mac address in the top right corner.

Anything else I could be missing. Do I need one of the tuners? I have not seen anything posted on the new build 1.0.9 so maybe the build.

Thank you,
Robert

I'm supposed to take delivery today of the Avov VixoFuse and will see how it goes. It hasn't arrived yet. I thought the setup was supposed to be superior to that of a MAG.

Marley
02-08-2016, 09:58 PM
you mac address is in server setting top right corner

Marley
02-08-2016, 10:00 PM
ljhookem14 my 13 yr old got it running

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 02:19 AM
ljhookem14 my 13 yr old got it running

Asft I need help. Mine is doing the same as robrogs in this thread. Keep in mind Im very experienced user in this type of stuff. I just haven't used an Avov or mag before.

It says I'm connected to Internet but I'm not.

It has an advanced option. How do I do that?

Marley
02-09-2016, 02:27 AM
look i bet your connected its just down maybe try a international channel and you did add your password and username and used the box mac address

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 02:31 AM
look i bet your connected its just down maybe try a international channel

No I can't even get past the 1st screen.

It's doesn't update
Doesn't show MAC
doesn't show any myApps
Doesn't even show any apps in the ALL section in the store

I'm not connected. I'm smarter than all that.

It won't update in the SYSTEM info or TVonline portion.

Marley
02-09-2016, 02:36 AM
when you first turn it on have ethernet plugged in it should update by its self if it dont wont get anything working try and reboot router first this is a new box right im setting up new box right now will help you later but tell me in system setting what you have

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 02:56 AM
when you first turn it on have ethernet plugged in it should update by its self if it dont wont get anything working try and reboot router first this is a new box right im setting up new box right now will help you later but tell me in system setting what you have

VixoFuse
SerialNo. 2601VF7154
Quad Core
8GB
1Gb

The issue is it won't connect to my internet even though it says it is. My main brand new PC in the living room does this all the time as well like I said at the very top of the issue.

When I hit system update a small box pops up and says

OTA Update
No update image file
Then Box to choose NO & YES

I've chosen both and they do nothing.

I will go get an Ethernet cable tomorrow.

I'll do another FACTORY DATA RESET and start over with hardwired Ethernet and see what happens.

I turned off right next to it my Shield and stick to make sure they weren't connected to router/modem.

I went over to both and also pushed the WPS and they both light up saying PAIRED on the modem & router.

It's like my modem is preventing something new to connect even though it says it's connected. I've tried after 3 resets and my connection has went from Excellent to Good to Fair. Like I said though it's not connected.

1 time my FireStick did something like this and I just did a restart and the Stick was back in business.

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 02:59 AM
There's also this little card stuck in where the tuners go but it's not a tuner. I ordered without one.

You got to believe me when I say I got some snap and work through problems usually very quick once I start them.

I gather as much info as possible to start then usually can handle anything just about.

Marley
02-09-2016, 03:05 AM
real ez first on your tv online plus box go to server setting click on it on top right is mac address write that down numbers will start with 00:1A:79 and three more numbers next you need to go where you got your rocket or nfps or iptv66 to change your mac address for rocket its this one https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket will ask you for your donation number thats 12 numbers rocket gave you and the numbers they show you to add click on it a box will come up and bottom you should see mac adress 00:00:00:00:00 will see a phras change mac address change that to your mac address that you wrote down click done or save should say successfull change your done with that part
now on tv-online plus in server setting must be in server setting click ok on the remote a box will come up now will see
server url add http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ this is for rocket only nfps or iptv66 has there own url
next
click use credentials
box will come up add your donation numbers to both for rocket its 12 donation number same as nfps but iptv66 has 13 donatio numbers
then click connect if you follow what i said for rocket you now have tv

if anyone see something wrong on this let me know and this is for rocket donation

yea this box is ez to setup dont know why you dont see a mac address you may be fully updated but then you would have channel store and all weird

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 03:11 AM
Looks like Avov might have a problem with these 1.0.9 build releases. Looks like they have a bad bug in them.

Marley
02-09-2016, 03:14 AM
no fuse ran perfect till we had this server change still get kodi so internet works

crazed 9.6
that card where the tuners attaches is not a card, it is just a cover.
It will work fine without a tuner attached.

the screen you should see shows 4 tabs, MickyHop, Kodi, ATSC/DVBS2, TVOnline

Click the TVOnline tab, then over to Server Settings.
This is where you should see the MAC addy in top right corner.
In that menu click on Server 1
Does that take you to a login menu ? It should.

Does Kodi work ?

About your internet connection or lack there of, is your router blocking the address ?
Look on the bottom of your router for login info and log into your router thru your WebBrowser address bar

ljhookem14
real ez first on your tv online plus box go to server setting click on it on top right is mac address write that down numbers will start with 00:1A:79 and three more numbers next you need to go where you got your rocket or nfps or iptv66 to change your mac address for rocket its this one https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket will ask you for your donation number thats 12 numbers rocket gave you and the numbers they show you to add click on it a box will come up and bottom you should see mac adress 00:00:00:00:00 will see a phras change mac address change that to your mac address that you wrote down click done or save should say successfull change your done with that part
now on tv-online plus in server setting must be in server setting click ok on the remote a box will come up now will see
server url add http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ this is for rocket only nfps or iptv66 has there own url
next
click use credentials
box will come up add your donation numbers to both for rocket its 12 donation number same as nfps but iptv66 has 13 donatio numbers

if anyone see something wrong on this let me know and this is for rocket donation

yea this box is ez to setup dont know why you dont see a mac address you may be fully updated but then you would have channel store and all weird

I hope this doesn't come off as rude but you're not following me asft. I can't doing anything because I'm not connected to the Internet even though it think I am connected.

Nothing will open up. I tried going to server settings. Will try again though.

Marley
02-09-2016, 03:17 AM
yea thats why i said try and reboot router first the the box with ethernet plugged in i go you all the way a box should come up to load all the channel store and things like that

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 03:19 AM
I hope this doesn't come off as rude but you're not following me asft. I can't doing anything because I'm not connected to the Internet even though it think I am connected.

Nothing will open up. I tried going to server settings. Will try again though.

I appreciate your help and trying. I'm doing now my 4th factory reset on the Avov

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 03:23 AM
I tried logging in to my router as well about 30min ago and it won't let me. I have the correct URL too.

Ive unplugged my modem/router like 5 different times. Let them all come back up to speed. Couple times I didn't push the WPS button...the next couple I did push them and it's still restricting it for some reason even though it's saying "connected"

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 03:24 AM

I don't have an Ethernet cable that long.

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 03:28 AM
I don't have an Ethernet cable that long.

I give up. I'll try tomorrow. I'll go by a long cable and see if I can make it work. If not, it's going back to Amazon and I will get TvOnline+

Thanks for trying asft. You're aces in my book!!

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 03:36 AM
I give up. I'll try tomorrow. I'll go by a long cable and see if I can make it work. If not, it's going back to Amazon and I will get TvOnline+

Thanks for trying asft. You're aces in my book!!

I got the router options open. I'm about to clear device list and then scan for devices and see what happens. Problem is I don't know which one the Avov is

ljhookem14
02-09-2016, 06:57 PM
next
click use credentials

I went to the browser section and I actually am connected cause I'm surfing the net and pulling up all kinds of websites.

It just never shows a MAC address and Tvonline, mickyhop, nothing else pulls up. When I do system update it puts up this weird looking smal window saying OTA UPDATE.

I went an bought an Ethernet cable and will try that when I get home in about 4-hours.

This is looking increasingly like a software issue and what's worse is Avov knew about it and still had their approved resellers selling these boxes.

thebug69
02-10-2016, 04:03 AM
No I can't even get past the 1st screen.

It's doesn't update
Doesn't show MAC
doesn't show any myApps
Doesn't even show any apps in the ALL section in the store

I'm not connected. I'm smarter than all that.

It won't update in the SYSTEM info or TVonline portion.

im having the same problem please does any one has any idea

manny786
02-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Can we use the same mac of tv online on Kodi 15.2 , for My fuse box?

Marley
02-10-2016, 03:37 PM
no make you own with 78 not 79

Marley
02-10-2016, 03:38 PM
all is good now just do a reboot maybe router too

robroqs
02-12-2016, 07:35 AM
I talked to Avov yesterday about this situation and they are suppose to update version 1.0.9. version 1.0.9 is the problem. Still most everything up and running using this method below:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13624-How-to-get-your-AVOV-online-with-Kodi

Hope this helps

Marley
02-12-2016, 05:01 PM
this problem is on what three members now really not that bad its a package installer problem if box did that your good to go

ljhookem14
02-12-2016, 07:32 PM
I talked to Avov yesterday about this situation and they are suppose to update version 1.0.9. version 1.0.9 is the problem. Still most everything up and running using this method below:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13624-How-to-get-your-AVOV-online-with-Kodi

Hope this helps

When I first send my help ticket they asked me a question that very same day and admitted at that time that the 1.0.9 build was a problem but for me to sit tight while they work on the issue.

Yea I have a Shield and been running KODI w/ PVRstalker with no problem.