PDA

View Full Version : PVR Stalker Issues on Nvidia Shield

KayKay
12-04-2015, 07:17 PM
I'm having an issue with PVR Stalker unable to load on my Nvidia Shield. My Shield is on Android TV 5.1 and I downloaded Kodi 15.2 from Google Play Store. I installed the newest 0.8.4 PVR Stalker NFPS Client from USB and entered my donation number. Once I enable the Client and then enable TV option under settings it says "Add on couldnt be loaded" "Check the log for more information abou this message"

How do I get Kodi to load 0.8.4 PVR Stalker in Kodi. This works with no problem on my other Android TV boxes. When I also did a fresh install of Kodi I got a error message saying "Couldnt load TheAudioDb dll" or something similar like that. What is it about the shield that makes loading some of these addons a problem?

sat-junkie
12-05-2015, 01:49 AM
15.2 comes with pvr stalker installed already 0.8.3 try that i had issues with 0.8.4

KayKay
12-07-2015, 05:26 AM
15.2 comes with pvr stalker installed already 0.8.3 try that i had issues with 0.8.4

Using the included 0.8.4 PVR Stalker with Kodi 15.2 and configuring all those serial, mac address, and donation settings I got it working. Thanks @sat-junkie It would have been nice to have the easier option of PVR Stalker NFPS. I also noticed I'm missing NFL Sunday Ticket Channels, NBA League Pass etc. I had them when I used the simpler PVR Stalker NFPS. I dont know if everyone is missing them or its just the more advance version of PVR Stalker missing them. Could anyone confirm?

eureka
12-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Using the included 0.8.4 PVR Stalker with Kodi 15.2 and configuring all those serial, mac address, and donation settings I got it working. Thanks @sat-junkie It would have been nice to have the easier option of PVR Stalker NFPS. I also noticed I'm missing NFL Sunday Ticket Channels, NBA League Pass etc. I had them when I used the simpler PVR Stalker NFPS. I dont know if everyone is missing them or its just the more advance version of PVR Stalker missing them. Could anyone confirm?
Try going to System>TV>Guide & disabling (so as blue light is off) Hide No Information Labels.

KayKay
12-07-2015, 11:39 PM
Try going to System>TV>Guide & disabling (so as blue light is off) Hide No Information Labels.

Still missing channels labeled sport 1, 2, 3 etc..and all NBA league pass, NFL Sunday Ticket and NHL channels. I unchecked and cleared guide and tv data

eureka
12-08-2015, 03:38 AM
Still missing channels labeled sport 1, 2, 3 etc..and all NBA league pass, NFL Sunday Ticket and NHL channels. I unchecked and cleared guide and tv data
Sorry KayKay I've no more suggestions but hopefully someone else will have.

nelsonlfs
12-08-2015, 01:59 PM
i have same box with thise channels working using kodi and 0.8.4 salker

Puska
12-08-2015, 03:28 PM
@kaykay have you checked in all channels or information group at 430 channel no. Those channels aren't in sports group if you looked for them there.

I also have shield with those channels

sat-junkie
12-08-2015, 03:31 PM
On the side bar that pops out make sure you have all channels selected

MikeSolotke
12-10-2015, 07:18 PM
My PVR Stalker client won't enable on my Shield Android box. Staker client NFPS won't either. Does anyone have any ideas? I see the thread above but I don't know what serial numbers, or where to add the donation number etc... on the Stalker Clients. Any help would be appreciated.

dobsorob
12-10-2015, 07:25 PM
My PVR Stalker client won't enable on my Shield Android box. Staker client NFPS won't either. Does anyone have any ideas? I see the thread above but I don't know what serial numbers, or where to add the donation number etc... on the Stalker Clients. Any help would be appreciated.

Your better off to create yourself a new thread in the pvr section Rather than asking on KayKay's thread

MikeSolotke
12-10-2015, 07:32 PM
thanks Dobsorob

KayKay
12-18-2015, 04:15 PM
@kaykay have you checked in all channels or information group at 430 channel no. Those channels aren't in sports group if you looked for them there.

I also have shield with those channels

When I check the channel grouping they are all there and active. I see they are in information section as you said when I look in channel grouping under TV settings. But when I go to my 'Full Guide' I'm missing several channels including those. TNT, SyFy, NFL Sunday Ticket, Sports 1-8, NBA League Pass, NHL Center Ice missing in full guide. There is probably more I'm missing but thats all I noticed. I checked the option on the side bar and I have all channels selected. Still Missing. But here is the thing, When I select 'Channels' instead of 'Guide' under TV tab from Kodi main menu all my channels are there and working! There are just only missing in my full guide. How do I fix this?

On the side bar that pops out make sure you have all channels selected

Yep. All channels is selected as I stated above. Even when I select Information on the side bar those particular sports channels still dont show up on my Full Guide. But they show up when I use Channels instead of full guide. How do I fix this? I tried clearing my data from TV in setting several times and it doesnt work.

KayKay
12-21-2015, 04:25 AM
Any help on this problem?

Puska
12-21-2015, 03:14 PM
KayKay can you check which group of channels are you in when looking at full guide. Also try with unlocking hide no information under live tv>guide

I have all those channels under all channels group. And it even says NFL Sunday ticket direcTV NBA league pass and direcTV NHL center ice.

Are you getting epg from clairvoyant or provider only?

KayKay
01-05-2016, 11:04 PM
KayKay can you check which group of channels are you in when looking at full guide. Also try with unlocking hide no information under live tv>guide

I have all those channels under all channels group. And it even says NFL Sunday ticket direcTV NBA league pass and direcTV NHL center ice.

Are you getting epg from clairvoyant or provider only?

Full guide is in all channels as i stated earlier. In my settinga i haveit set to Prefer XML TV