PDA

View Full Version : i forget my password please help

albegone
12-04-2015, 04:53 PM
i need help i am a reseller an i forgot my password i hit forget password an got no return email. how to get help i was with you for over a year now

my email i use is

if you need more info i can give u my order number

Marley
12-04-2015, 05:28 PM
need email them

Nightrider
12-05-2015, 03:41 AM
Good luck emailing them

eureka
12-06-2015, 05:28 AM
Good luck emailing them
There's no point in you emailing iks66 as you didn't pay them. In your other threads you state that you paid money to iksclub (dubious site with questionable integrity not supported on this forum). You didn't pay any money to iks66 (official site & honest which is supported on this forum), so please stop badmouthing iks66. You need to direct your anger towards iksclub on their support forum & you're being of absolutely no help whatsoever to the OP.

I can appreciate that you feel hard done by, but there's no point involving innocent parties in your squabble. Please stop.

If you make a donation to iks66 & run into problems by all means post back here, but until you do take it elsewhere.

Nightrider
12-07-2015, 03:31 AM
There's no point in you emailing iks66 as you didn't pay them. In your other threads you state that you paid money to iksclub (dubious site with questionable integrity not supported on this forum). You didn't pay any money to iks66 (official site & honest which is supported on this forum), so please stop badmouthing iks66. You need to direct your anger towards iksclub on their support forum & you're being of absolutely no help whatsoever to the OP.

I can appreciate that you feel hard done by, but there's no point involving innocent parties in your squabble. Please stop.

If you make a donation to iks66 & run into problems by all means post back here, but until you do take it elsewhere.
My apologies I thought iks was iks club , I,m new to this and thanks for the information , now I can sleep better noing this site has nothing to do with iks club

pod77
12-07-2015, 04:10 AM
My apologies I thought iks was iks club , I,m new to this and thanks for the information , now I can sleep better noing this site has nothing to do with iks club

You got scammed plain and simple.. There is nothing we can do here. So please spread the message to other forums that you got scammed by them! None of NFPS sites scammed you, research helps a lot before you buy anything..,

K00lKatT
12-07-2015, 05:47 AM
iks is simply an acronym for internet key sharing....it applies to sat receivers not iptv devices, thks...:)