PDA

View Full Version : Epg Ninja Online EPG

Blackbear199
12-04-2015, 12:16 PM
we are going to test this and see how it goes.

Epg Ninja Online EPG

****ONLY FIREFOX IS SUPPORTED******
-there are issue with other browsers,if you try them and cant get it to work don't ask here.
-with firefox if you get a popup about the script running slow or not responding click on don't show again and select continue.
- the epg is stripped down to keep the load time fast as possible,most dummy channels(channels that just show the channel id) have been removed.
-this only works in a web browser,u cant download and save the epg file.
- there are a few thing you can change under the preference tab,i find the defaults that are set work good.they are saved in cookies so feel free to change to what suits you.

right now only north America timzones are covered,if there is interest and depending on how testing/response goes we may add more.

url syntax is as follows...

http://www.**********/epg/[TIMEZONE]/index.html
where timezone can be one of the following****is is case sensitive,use lower case in the url****

ast - atlantic
est - eastern
cst - central
mst - mountain
pst - pacifc

so to view the pacific time zone the url would be...

http://www.**********/epg/pst/index.html

mephasor
12-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Works great. Seems to work on Chrome as well.

A crazy idea here:

Would it be possible to switch channels on the local kodi right from the spot? I mean the user would have to provide the IP and port of the machine running kodi, the "remote from other applications" setting would have to be on, and backend channel numbers would have to be used too.

But would that be possible? I think it might be quite useful. It is a lot easier to browse that list instead of using the built in epg in Kodi.

psycon
12-04-2015, 07:40 PM
updated the ********** homepage with links to the new web based epg..
mephasor.. you can already do that with kodi.. get the kodi remote for your phone/tablet and pick away..
May also be able to do it with kodi's built in web remote..

godassassin
12-07-2015, 10:39 PM
would this link work in ivue or any kodi tv client how would i set this up if it would. need a guide plz

psycon
12-08-2015, 07:02 AM
if you are using kodi... use pvr.stalker.nfps found on the ********** site, it has the same epg data built in... links to instructions at the bottom of page on ********** site