PDA

View Full Version : Start over help

jc cell
12-03-2015, 12:54 AM
I have androd CS918G PLUS/ SERVER IPTV66
I BEEN ONE END FORUM TO THE OTHER FOR TWO WEEK TOLD WITH TO DO DIFFERENT TIME NOT THE SAME
BUT THIS IS WITH I GET
START WITH SETTINS BEFORE GOING TO KODI APPS CLICK ON IT THEN CLICK ON KODI CLICK ON CLEAR COACHE OK
THEN I CLICK ON KODI 15.2 SAID FIRST RUN
CLICK ON SYSTEM SETTING
CLICK ON ADD-ONS
CLICK ON MY ADD-ON
CLICK ON PVR CLIENTS
CLICK ON STALKER CLIENT
CLICK ON CONFIGURE
SETTING - STALKER CLIENT GENERAL ACTIVE PORTAL 1 - CONNECTION TIMEOUT 5 CLICK OK
GOES BACK TO ADD-ON INFORMATION I CLICK ON CONFIGURE THE SECOND TIME BUT THIS TIME I CLICK ON PORTAL 1 THEN I PUT MY MAC ADDRESS 00:1A:78: XX:XX:XX THEN SERVER ADDRESS 66.IKS66.TV THEN I CLICK ON PERFER PROVIDER
THEN CLICK ON REMOTE URL WITH IS LONG THEN I CLICK ON SERIAL NUMBER XXXXXXXXXXXJC
DEVICE ID XXXXJ
DEVICE ID 2 XXXXC
SIGNATURE JOHN1150
THEN I CLICK OK
IT GOES BACK TO ADD-ON INFORMATION I CLICK ON DISABLE WITH WILL ENABLE IN ADD-ONS PVR CLIENTS STALKER CLIENT WILL SAID ENABLE
THEN GO BACK TO CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS CLICK ON TV ON TV SETTINGS IT SAID GENERAL ENABLE BLUE LIGHT ON SAID SYNCHRONISE CHANNEL GROUPS WITH BACKENDS BLUE LIGHT ON CLICK THE ENABLE OFF AND ON NOTHING HAPPEN OK THIS MY TWO WEEK WORK NOTHING I JUST GO AROUND IN CIRCLE SOMETIME I GET IT TO SAID CHANNEL WILL NOT LOAD CAN SOMEONE LOOK THIS OVER HARD FOR ME AND TELL ME MY PROBLEM OR PROBLEMS ONE STEP AT THE TIME THE CHANGE I NEED TO MAKE THANKS JC CELL

eureka
12-03-2015, 04:07 AM
Hi jc cell,

Just to clarify - there are two Stalker PVR Clients: Stalker Client v0.8.4 which is pre-installed in Kodi 15.2, & PVR Stalker NFPS v0.8.4 which is a modified version of the original pre-installed one. Both do the same thing, but one is a lot easier to configure than the other.

Furthermore, the IPTV Stalker Video Addon is a completely separate way of viewing/accessing Stalker Channels then from viewing them using the Live TV/PVR Client combo. So the first thing for you to do now is go to System>Addons>My Addons>Video Addons. If you see IPTV Stalker in the list, highlight it & bring up the context menu & choose Configure. The settings page will pop up. Go to the bottom of that page & click Defaults & then OK. Highlight IPTV Stalker again, bring up the context menu & choose Addon Information & Uninstall. Exit back to your main menu & go to System>File Manager>Profile Directory>addon_data. Look for any instance of plugin.video.stalker. There shouldn't be any there but if there is highlight them & delete.

As I suggested in your other thread the easiest method for the Live TV/PVR Client combo is to use the PVR Stalker NFPS, simply because it's a customised/modified version that has a lot of data pre-configured resulting in less for you to enter & in turn less chance of any errors. You would have to install the PVR Stalker NFPS from a zip file. The beauty of the modified version is that apart from having less data to enter you also don't have to worry about entering serial number, device id's or sig as serial number is already generated for you in the backround.

I know you've been at this for a while now & you have followed different directions with no joy, so I'll post a step by step (tailored for you in your situation) on how to configure PVR Stalker NFPS v 0.8.4 instead of the one that's already installed in Kodi 15.2 (Stalker Client v0.8.4). It will be basically the same as has been posted in the tutorials, but considering that you've tried for quite some time maybe if you follow exactly as I suggest you might get somewhere.

Assuming that you've followed the steps outlined above, & you're certain that you don't have any version of the IPTV Stalker Video Addon installed, it's now time to set up the Live TV/PVR Client combo feature, but first it's best for you to go to:

- System> Addons> My Addons> PVR Clients & look for Stalker Client, highlight it, bring up the context menu & choose Configure. The settings page will pop up. Go to the bottom of that page & click Defaults & then OK. Highlight Stalker Client again, bring up the context menu & choose Addon Information. Scroll down to & click Disable.

- Then System> Addons> My Addons> PVR Clients. Make sure that there are no other PVR Clients enabled. If there are, do as above & disable them.

- Go to System>TV & disable (no blue light in radio box)

- Exit Kodi altogether.

- In your Android box go to Settings> Other> More Settings. Scroll down to Apps> Kodi> Clear Cache. Go back to home screen & Clear Memory.

- Go here:
https://iks66.tv/main/search Enter your route/donation number (your route number is at the bottom of your confirmation email under Username & Password), complete captcha challenge & search. Then change MAC (use format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX) You can change one digit of your existing MAC address or you can generate a new one here:
http://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast

- Now go here & download the zip file for the modified PVR Stalker NFPS v0.8.4 (I'm not familiar with your android device but I assume it will be the first file that you'll download) to a location on a device that you can access on your network. If it's easier for you you can choose Download Through Your Browser.

Android: https://mega.nz/#!WJQjSCIY!673ZkR7bxuWrJsedB_BuNQXz9WlELKCJNvUVBvj fZOY
OR
Android (Intel): https://mega.nz/#!eM5A0D7Z!OhWxX-iKm1TFNUWXV74Y4f6d0_cx4xGgMCeftTx0Gp0
*Note For Mods: I've copied the above two download links from post #1 by dvbken in this thread: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS

- Launch Kodi. Go to System> Addons> Install from Zip File. On the list that pops up locate & choose where you have downloaded the modified PVR Stalker NFPS Zip File (it will show as <pvr.stalker.nfps-android-arm_20151101.zip>) Click on it & it should install. You'll get a small pop-up message on the bottom right of your screen 'Stalker Client NFPS Addon Enabled')

- Scroll back up to My Addons> PVR Clients. Go to Stalker Client NFPS, highlight it & choose Configure.

- In Active Portal field use the dropdown arrow menu & choose IPTV66

- In MAC Address (last three hex groups) enter the last three hex groups of your new MAC address in the format XX:XX:XX

- In Time Zone field enter your correct Time Zone. you can find that here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones

- In Donation field enter your donation/route number

- In XMLTV filed use the dropdown arrow menu & choose either English Only or All (depending on your personal preference)

- In Connection Timeout (seconds) field use the dropdown arrow menu & choose 120

- Click OK.

- In your list of PVR Clients make sure that PVR Stalker NFPS is enabled. If it shows as Disabled, highlight it, bring up the context menu & choose Enable. This should be the only PVR Client that is enabled.

- Go back to home screen & choose System> TV> Guide &

- In Days to Display field use the dropdown arrow menu & choose 1 day (for now as depending on your device's RAM choosing any more could cause a crash. You can play around with that setting at a later date)

- In the Hide no Information Labels field click on the blue light so as it disappears

- In the Update Interval field use the dropdown arrow menu & change to 1440 mins

- In the Prevent Updates During Playback field click on the radio box so as blue light is ON/lit/enabled

- Arrow left & go back up to General & Enable (by making sure blue light is ON/lit/enabled for: Synchronise Channel Groups With Backend(s), Use channel Order From backend(s) & Use Channel Numbers from Backend.

- Now Enable Live TV by making sure blue light is ON/lit/enabled in the Enabled field.

- You can now go back to your home screen & you should see a Loading Channels from Clients progress bar on the top of your screen & you'll notice that the TV tab will appear on your home screen menu bar. This will happen every time you start Kodi, but from thison you'll also see a Loading Channels from database message also (which loads your channels from your Kodi cached guide database.

- Under TV you can now choose Channels Or Guide.

eureka
12-03-2015, 04:32 AM
SETTING - STALKER CLIENT GENERAL ACTIVE PORTAL 1 - CONNECTION TIMEOUT 5 CLICK OK
Change to 15

GOES BACK TO ADD-ON INFORMATION I CLICK ON CONFIGURE THE SECOND TIME BUT THIS TIME I CLICK ON PORTAL 1 THEN I PUT MY MAC ADDRESS 00:1A:78: XX:XX:XX THEN SERVER ADDRESS 66.IKS66.TV THEN I CLICK ON PERFER PROVIDER
Change to
http://66.iptv66.tv

The above are just two recommended changes. Another reason to take my advice & go with the modified PVR Stalker NFPS as these mistakes are easily avoided & you'd save so much time in the longrun.

jc cell
12-03-2015, 03:15 PM
i stop read to answer a ? it stalker client v08.4 i did not load this it was there ok thanks moving on jc cell.
ok i don't the first step and i do have iptv stalker first time i see it so i'm moveing on
there not radio box to turn blue light off
where should setting level be at
ok another problem is wend you turn off disable on stalker client on the next click wend you click stalker client you on add-on information it said enabled if you disable it then it said enable on stalker client and you said to turn off all stalker to disable and this will not happen here one going to be enable jc cell
lost here Go back to home screen & Clear Memory. i'm stop
where you like me to put this code https://iks66.tv/main/search on server address or remote url or not here

jc cell
12-03-2015, 08:33 PM
all done on top but clear memory here i stop////////????????
i working on find it but no luck yet jc

jc cell
12-04-2015, 02:23 AM
Eureka i got it on i thank you for all the hard work it a xmas gift for my son and his wife they have kid and the adult channels or not lock how you lock it ? so they thank you to i have this same box load with
IPTV Private Server (NFPS) it didn't take me that long to load my box thanks thanks thanks jc cell

floder2
12-04-2015, 02:46 AM
noticed the address you put in was "66.IKS66.TV" .....should be 66.iptv66.tv

eureka
12-04-2015, 05:09 AM
Eureka i got it on i thank you for all the hard work it a xmas gift for my son and his wife they have kid and the adult channels or not lock how you lock it ? so they thank you to i have this same box load with
IPTV Private Server (NFPS) it didn't take me that long to load my box thanks thanks thanks jc cell

Glad you got it sorted out jc cell.

To hide & lock adult channels:
You can hide & lock channels through Parental Control in TV settings & Parental Lock in Channel Manager, & they end up being hidden from the guide & channel list.

1) Click/choose the main System Tab, go down to Parental Control, choose Enable & then enter a PIN.

2) Go back up to General, then Channel Manager & highlight the channel you want to lock. Go over to Parental Locked & then enable. Then Apply Changes Now. Do this for all the channels you want hidden & locked, then Apply Changes & OK.

Doing the above two steps both locks & hides the channels. A PIN is then required to disable Parental Control & to unlock the channels.

The above only applies to the Live TV feature in conjunction with the PVR Client. It doesn't apply to the Stalker Video Addon.