PDA

View Full Version : NFPS Stalker

bighamma
12-02-2015, 11:08 PM

Hi, I have the client working and it works quite well. What I can't get it the EPG to populate, all i see when I click guide is a blank screen with a blue line (see attachment). Any help would be most appreciated

eureka
12-03-2015, 05:16 AM
A couple of suggestions:

- In your Kodi Guide Settings make sure you've disabled Hide No Information Labels

- In your PVR Client Settings make sure you've entered the correct timezone. You can find that here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones

bighamma
12-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the help, to clarify, I change the default Europe/Kiev to America/Toronto?

eureka
12-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the help, to clarify, I change the default Europe/Kiev to America/Toronto?
Yes, that's right. Doing that may well solve your problem after clearing data in tv settings & also in guide settings.

psycon
12-03-2015, 04:10 PM
put your donation number in in settings.

bighamma
12-07-2015, 01:57 PM
ok, I changed it to America/Toronto, checked that Hide "No information available" labels was checked, still no guide

eureka
12-07-2015, 02:51 PM
ok, I changed it to America/Toronto, checked that Hide "No information available" labels was checked, still no guide
It should be unchecked (Blue light Off)

eureka
12-07-2015, 03:20 PM
The bare minimum of info needs to be entered in the PVR Client NFPS settings so there's very little that can go wrong:

Active Portal: Either NFPS, IPTV Rocket or IPTV66 (Depending on your donation)

MAC Address (last three hex groups only): Self explanitory XX:XX:XX

Time Zone: You've already entered this

Donation: Your donation/route/rocket number

XMLTV File: Your choice either English Only or All

Connection Timeout: 120

If, after disabling 'Hide No Information Labels' you don't at least see channel names then disable Live TV, disable PVR Stalker Client NFPS, clear data in tv general settings, clear data tv guide settings. Exit Kodi. If possible on whatever device (e.g. android box, firestick etc you're using clear Kodi cache in app settings (if you can't just skip this step). Link a fresh MAC to your donation. Launch Kodi, update PVR Client settings with last six digits of your new MAC address in the format XX:XX:XX & make sure you have the other fields filled in with info as above. Enable PVR Stalker Client NFPS, enable Live TV.