PDA

View Full Version : Nand Flash Error (Package Installer)Fix ?

mbry
12-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Has any one experienced this problem? Updating build to 1.0.20 Avov want you to download a zip file depending on what build number you are running on usb stick and install in unit. When I looked at mine it has build number 1.0.5. the zip files apply to build numbers 1.0.17 and 1.0.19 and when I asked which zip to download Avov told me to TRY the latest one and LET THEM KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ?????? WTF is going on, do they not know what works and what doesn't. After doing what I was told it wouldn't accept it saying not valid or something like that.
What build numbers are you guys running? Is yours up to date?

Marley
12-01-2015, 10:23 PM
that fix i think was for the tv online not the plus i could be wrong

mbry
12-02-2015, 02:11 PM
I contacted Avov and they are having me post them my box and will update it and return to me. Thankfully its only about 40 miles from where I live so maybe I will get back by the weekend.
I'm curious on how many people are running the latest build, 1.0.20?
I'm happy with the customer service as they got back to me promptly.

sat-junkie
12-02-2015, 02:32 PM
I would never buy a box that has to be sent back to be reflashed thats insane to me..This is the reason i never bought an avov box plus the hardware specs for the price is way off..I'm sure they have great customer support..avov is good for people who aren't tech savy

floder2
12-02-2015, 03:19 PM
the latest build number 1.0.5 is for Avov Tv-Online plus ...The latest build number 1.0.20 is for the Avov TV-Online (not plus).....if you already have build 1.05 ...then you have a plus box and don't need to send your box to Avov

mbry
12-02-2015, 04:04 PM
I kind of thought that after Asft's post. Maybe tech guys were confused. I will double check on that. Thanks floder2