PDA

View Full Version : Never Works.

skidkid
11-27-2015, 11:48 PM
I have 4 days left in my donation and i won't be renewing due to the lack of support and CONSTANT outages. I have watched my donation a grand total of 20 mins this month. No walking dead, EVER its always down. If you fix it and make it work ill come back but the longer iptv is around the worse its going to get.

Peace.

This was givin as constructive feedback but take is as you will, AKA delete the message so others wont know how shotty the service is so you still make cash off the poor idiots like me that fell for it.

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 12:03 AM
I have 4 days left in my donation and i won't be renewing due to the lack of support and CONSTANT outages. I have watched my donation a grand total of 20 mins this month. No walking dead, EVER its always down. If you fix it and make it work ill come back but the longer iptv is around the worse its going to get.

Peace.

This was givin as constructive feedback but take is as you will, AKA delete the message so others wont know how shotty the service is so you still make cash.

meesage would not be deleted except the comment about shotty service !!!

Funny how some think they can post them kinda comments and think they are doing good by reporting their findings. Calling a service we support shotty... lmao.... wow !!
How is one supposed to respond to that ?

I suppose by gladly saying good-bye
Smile and wave :)

Yosemite Sam
11-28-2015, 12:11 AM
I wonder why mine works well? no complaints here, maybe you need to check you setup

skidkid
11-28-2015, 12:20 AM
I wonder why mine works well? no complaints here, maybe you need to check you setup

i have.
Formatted my pc even.
Used epgninjas stalker, every other combo of software.

Auth fail. Works fine for half a day then goes down for litterally 25 days then ill get another hour. Ive asked for help. Ive read hours and hours of tutorials. I just dont care anymore. You guys continue to defend it. I dont care. Peace. spent over $50 on nothing.

Im glad it works for u guys tho.

Peace

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 12:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VclaeaajDiU

tuxen
11-28-2015, 12:26 AM

its a conspiracy, they target users to make their experience misrable lol.
I have this on pretty much 24/7 and I think I experienced the opposite 20mins of not being able to watch in 6 months.. ok maybe a few hours when it was really down weeks ago.

tuxen
11-28-2015, 12:28 AM
i have.
Formatted my pc even.
Used epgninjas stalker, every other combo of software.

Auth fail. Works fine for half a day then goes down for litterally 25 days then ill get another hour. Ive asked for help. Ive read hours and hours of tutorials. I just dont care anymore. You guys continue to defend it. I dont care. Peace. spent over $50 on nothing.

Im glad it works for u guys tho.

Peace

looks like you used a reseller if you paid 50$.. heh.. dont ever do that.. what you are describing is what could very easily happen doing that.

skidkid
11-28-2015, 12:32 AM
A mod can delete my profile for this site.

Thanks.

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 12:34 AM
A mod can delete my profile for this site.

Thanks.

can't do that, sorry :eek:

What about another tune thou ?
I can do that :)

skidkid
11-28-2015, 12:38 AM
can't do that, sorry :eek:

What about another tune thou ?
I can do that :)

Ahh trolling is the game is it? I play that game really really good.

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 12:42 AM
it's my job

However, now I will delete you as per your wish :)

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 12:47 AM
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNNqAc1s4Y

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 12:50 AM
for someone that didn't want anything to do with us anymore, umm why come back under different nic ?
That one was banned too...
I can play all night :)

UMADBRO
11-28-2015, 12:55 AM
See this is why you need to be a little nicer. Now you have to deal with this shit.<br />
<br />
How bout a song?<br />
[/video]

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 12:57 AM
See this is why you n****s need to be a little nicer. Now you have to deal with this shit.<br />
<br />
How bout a song?<br />
<br />

lol, I was nice, I even smiled and waved :)

UMADBRO
11-28-2015, 12:57 AM
More dead babies for all!!?!!>!>!!?!?!? i can do this all night.

tuxen
11-28-2015, 01:18 AM
you racist redneck piece of my dirty left foot.. how much more under educated can you be. lots I am sure.. small weird trolls like you dont go to school or have jobs. they live in the internet forest deep in the ground and way underneath the lowlife spammers we all walk on.

manfredz
11-28-2015, 01:35 AM
If we can get back to his original post. I access using a MAG 254 so may have different experiences, and have only used about 3 or so months, but I find most channels I watch to be not only up but working problem free most of the time and when issues arise most times they're fixed soon. I also subscribe to a couple of other providers and yes there too hickups occur. And most competitors cost more. I don't think I'm the only one who feels I get good bang for the buck.

tuxen
11-28-2015, 01:41 AM
Ahh trolling is the game is it? I play that game really really good.
rofl.. just saw this.

good bang for the buck compared to others that also have hickups is why most enjoy this I think.
but I never experienced a hiccup that wouldn't let me watch anything for 25 days! ~6 hours has been the one and only long downtime of the whole service that I experienced. sure some channels has been down for much longer, but I think they are doing a good job of maintaining all those channels in general.

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 02:09 AM
skidkid PM'd me and apologized for being a dic

The racist remark and dead babies, in my book was only thing he done mainly wrong.. He knows it and apologizes.

he been frustrated awhile. But no excuse, I know and is why the bans.

thnx skidkid thou for stepping up and stopping this, instead he coulda kept at the spamming thing.
My apologies too, I didn't help. Even thou I stick by the fact that I did smile and wave :)

thnx guys, let this be lesson learned...
no more smiling and waving !!!

Marley
11-28-2015, 02:16 AM
what look at your avatar what are you doing

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 02:44 AM
what look at your avatar what are you doing

huh... lol
i never seen.

Was I doobbed ?

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 02:48 AM
ohh, I see.
Well, I will never stop smiling and waving
It's in my nature.

But so is madness thou :)
Hence my avatar and nic :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7yrB8N6b5w

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 02:53 AM
lmao, that was bad. If I were staff here I would delete that.
Oh wait I can delete that, I am staff :)

okay that last one was R rated, maybe more then R... this next is not :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22X8Ipe-Rus

crazed 9.6
11-28-2015, 03:11 AM
recorded in SUNS studio's for yous that want the full song :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2qJpd1QVI
She has only one album so far.. :)