PDA

View Full Version : Choppy Streaming

absolu7
11-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Since last week the video on many channels started to stream very choppy. The sound however is fine. Im running kodi on a firestick for a while now and with no issues. Please assist.

Johndoe
11-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Since last week the video on many channels started to stream very choppy. The sound however is fine. Im running kodi on a firestick for a while now and with no issues. Please assist.

Its not you... The Holiday will have a lot of users online and depending where you are located might not have enough bandwidth from the servers

absolu7
11-29-2015, 12:15 AM
im in central USA.. is there a way to tweak which server im hitting?

flexgrip
12-03-2015, 03:42 AM
I'm curious about this too. I thought the whole purpose of this was when you are "donating" for these services, the network would be better. I don't mean this in a snotty way. I mean this is an exhaustive "I've tried all kinds of live streaming and wish I could just buy my way out of it."

Could it be because of the reseller? For instance, would this be faster if I was using iksrocket instead of iptv66 or something? I feel like they are all just reselling access to stalker, so probably not.

Anyway, I hope someone knows. This is not because of my cache settings or connection. This is a source problem.

absolu7
12-08-2015, 03:43 AM
the problem has not gone away. some channels stream just fine. but cnn for example (out of many channels) is streaming really choppy. Dara can you assist?