PDA

View Full Version : gbox emulator file!

melbarber
02-20-2015, 10:06 PM
Had iptv file working but had glitch in the vod! Deleted and reinstaled have put proper settings in multiple times but will not open back up! All I get is a blue line with iptvprivateserver.tv on the top left hand corner dark screen any help would be appreciated! Thanks melbarber

redbaron
02-21-2015, 01:25 AM
Had iptv file working but had glitch in the vod! Deleted and reinstaled have put proper settings in multiple times but will not open back up! All I get is a blue line with iptvprivateserver.tv on the top left hand corner dark screen any help would be appreciated! Thanks melbarber

I think you need the number 1 in the front of that address.

melbarber
02-21-2015, 03:27 AM
Sorry I didn't I have the 1. In my settings so that is not my problem,! What I mean is I have it in my settings but I didn't includ it my hel
p message!

DarkSide
02-21-2015, 03:28 AM
is the http:// in your settings??

http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv

Marley
02-21-2015, 04:48 AM
which emulator are you using

melbarber
02-21-2015, 08:18 PM
Im useing the google file and there are no mistakes on my server settings! Ihave another box I setup that is working fine! It just seems weird that I had it working fine except for glitch in the vod so I decided to delete and reload and ha e not been able to get it to connect since! And the iptv program opens til I change install the correct settings and then it will not hook up!

gregm
02-22-2015, 01:43 AM
Im useing the google file and there are no mistakes on my server settings! Ihave another box I setup that is working fine! It just seems weird that I had it working fine except for glitch in the vod so I decided to delete and reload and ha e not been able to get it to connect since! And the iptv program opens til I change install the correct settings and then it will not hook up!

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the emulator file several times and have had 0 problems getting it to work after each install. i installed all info where it is supposed to go and then save it exit out,open stb emulator ( which i got from here ) and it loads up goes to the main menu and works just fine for me on my gbox mx2 midnight special edition.

melbarber
02-22-2015, 04:04 AM
I wish I could say the same ! I have the same g box that you have and have deleted and reloaded at least 6 times and carefully put proper settings in it with negative results! Ive done 3 other boxes and they are working great! I guess I will have to consider this box a failure as far as having the iptv in it and enjoy it without it! If a new file comes out later on I might give it a shot ! Thanks for your feedback!

melbarber
03-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Update! I feel like a big idiot I was not putting the dots in when I was setting the iptv server in my settings! I was using a older model tv for my setup procedure and the bottom portion of my keyboard was cuting off my view of the dot selection which is right to the right of the space bar! So I made the mistake of choosing wat looked like a dot above the spacebar and that was my mistake in my setup ! I am writing this so someone else will not make my mistake! Everything is working great now that I put in the dots! Hope this helps someone with there setup on iptv settings. Good luck to all!

Marley
03-01-2015, 07:01 PM
lol a dot a day will keep us away