PDA

View Full Version : IPTV66 STBEmu Jerky Video BlueStacks & Matricom GBox Q - OK on Kodi - Any fix?

quid246
11-27-2015, 04:51 AM
I've been testing IPTV66 with the STBEmu public version (v0.7.05) and the IPTV66 branded version (v0.7.04) and overall think it's a great emulator.

However, I notice on many channels (ie. HBO, CNN) that I get this jerky/low frame-rate effect...you can see the interlacing even on slower moving scenes as below...

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

This happens both on my G-Box Q and BlueStacks on my PC (i3770k), but not on Kodi on either platform.

Any idea how to resolve this... it really is a turn-off as other channels work fine, but quite a number of them suffer from this issue?

sat-junkie
11-27-2015, 06:09 PM
Change to an external player in settings..install vlc and then select that..thats what i did to get the emu running smooth

aditaya12
11-28-2015, 03:18 AM
could you please advise which version of VLC are you using ? I am having the same problem and try to use MX player as external player but video lag so much.

quid246
11-28-2015, 03:30 AM
I couldn't get the latest VLC from Google Play to work at all... seems to kick me right back into the STBEmu.

Besides, I don't think external players (plugin ok) are a workable solution. Hopefully the issues can be corrected with the Emulator itself... as I rather do like it. Kodi is more slick, but I find it's not good at handling the various aspect ratios that each channel seems to have.

sat-junkie
11-28-2015, 05:19 AM
vlc workes good for me but there is other players in the store play around and see what works..bluestacks sucks for running the stb emu try duos and see if that works better..

www.amiduos.com

lwilli1026
12-02-2015, 04:51 AM
Having the same exact issue using amazon fire tv with STB EMU. Slow motion video, interlaced lines. NFPS doesnt work properly at all using the kodi stalker client.

sat-junkie
12-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Running the emulator in an emulator is the problem..once i loaded it on my MXIII box it runs awesome..you'll figure it out..i messed with it for a good month before i got it running smooth have to try different things in the settings...Try the internal player that works good also

drom
12-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Hi,

I am experiencing the exact issue as quid246 mentioned.? were you able to get this resolved?

singkhamc
12-20-2015, 03:38 AM
I am running STB EMU on MX3 android tv box and I am also having problems with the video quality of some channels. The video is jerky and it has a sort of a line afterglow. The video seems works fine with external players but I like to have the "play in preview" portal which in not available while browsing through the channel listing. I would really appreciate any help with this.