PDA

View Full Version : like someone tell me with the problem

jc cell
11-25-2015, 11:02 PM
here my setting and said channel add-ON
add-ons PVR clients
stalker client enable click on this said on add-on information disable so how you get them both to be on enable ?
configure click on this general i have active portal 5 connection timeout 15 click OK
settings- stalker client
portal 1 mac address 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx my number on xx
server address 66.iks66.tv
perference XMLTV ONLY
REMOLE URL HTTPS://IKS66.TV/MAIN/epg/MAC/00:1A:78:XXXXXXXXX/DONATION /XXXXXXXXXXX/FNAME/NFPS1e/ ON X MY NUMBER THAT I WAS GIVE ON EMAIL
serial number 12 number and 1 letter
device ID 4 number
deviceID2 4 number
signature 4 letters
then OK TO SAVE
AND IT SAID NOT CHANNEL LOADED ?

jc cell
11-27-2015, 08:35 PM
i must not have a problem because not one give me answer or everyone like me they don't know but i can said that channel or not loading so there have to have a problem some where so if someone think it right tell it ok that i can look else where thanks jc cell

crazed 9.6
11-27-2015, 08:40 PM
Check in our Kodi forum area. Look at the Stalker areas in that section. Enter them and find the Stalker program that you are using and see what kinda information may be there on the subject.
Seems with that add-on disabled, may be root of issue, but I don't know :)

Sandiver
11-27-2015, 08:41 PM
don't know much but i do know you should not have perference XMLTV ONLY is should at most be prefer xmltv or prefer provider.

eureka
11-27-2015, 11:34 PM
i must not have a problem because not one give me answer or everyone like me they don't know but i can said that channel or not loading so there have to have a problem some where so if someone think it right tell it ok that i can look else where thanks jc cell
See here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6570-Setting-up-PVR-Stalker-%28Kodi-Built-in%29&p=88263&viewfull=1#post88263

tuxen
11-27-2015, 11:56 PM
here my setting and said channel add-ON
add-ons PVR clients
stalker client enable click on this said on add-on information disable so how you get them both to be on enable ?
configure click on this general i have active portal 5 connection timeout 15 click OK
settings- stalker client
portal 1 mac address 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx my number on xx
server address 66.iks66.tv
perference XMLTV ONLY
REMOLE URL HTTPS://IKS66.TV/MAIN/epg/MAC/00:1A:78:XXXXXXXXX/DONATION /XXXXXXXXXXX/FNAME/NFPS1e/ ON X MY NUMBER THAT I WAS GIVE ON EMAIL
serial number 12 number and 1 letter
device ID 4 number
deviceID2 4 number
signature 4 letters
then OK TO SAVE
AND IT SAID NOT CHANNEL LOADED ?
youre being vague, what wont load the epg or the channels.. your epg link has a spelling error as eureka pointed out.
the stalker pvr client fails to load channels the very first time.. disable and enable the addon or restart kodi, 2'nd time and forward it will load channels.
the pvr nfps client does this too, but it automatically tries to reconnect right away the standard pvr client does not.

if you just want pvr you are much better of using this: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS all you need is to change mac first, the rest of the config cant go wrong.