PDA

View Full Version : Using IPTV Stalker video addon on Next Book Android tablet channels not loading

zhong
11-25-2015, 07:05 PM
I am using IPTV Stalker 9.0.21 or 1.0.18 video addon on my Next Book Android tablet (model NXM805MC) channels not loading.

It says it is working and at bottom of right hand side of the tablet and circle going counterclockwise, yet no channels load up after waiting for 1 hour still the same.

What is the problem ?

Is there a minimum requirement amount of empty internal storage space on the tablet before the channels would load ? If so, how much is needed ?

I also use Android t.v. box can use that without problems on loading the channels and I using the same settings ie send serial and device ids and signature on the tablet, but don't use them both at the same time.

Thanks

dara
11-25-2015, 07:15 PM
Assuming the MAC is fresh, you just have to keep trying, after you clear cache. You may also have to enable Parental Control initially. There is no rhyme or reason why it will work smoothly on some machines, but not on others, but yeah, available memory could be an issue, especially if you are running on low performance machines.

zhong
11-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Assuming the MAC is fresh, you just have to keep trying, after you clear cache. You may also have to enable Parental Control initially. There is no rhyme or reason why it will work smoothly on some machines, but not on others, but yeah, available memory could be an issue, especially if you are running on low performance machines.

NFPS doesn't even show up after I click on IPTV stalker, it just say "working" with circle going counterclockwise. So how I clear cache ? I also enabled Parental Control beofre I tried it.

Thanks

zhong
11-25-2015, 09:04 PM

NFPS doesn't even show up after I click on IPTV stalker, it just say "working" with circle going counterclockwise. So how I clear cache ? I also enabled Parental Control before I tried it.