PDA

View Full Version : Changing app's locations on android main screen

Rafi
11-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Hi All.
I'm working with "M8S Android TV Box S812"
My question : What is the way to move kodi app location in the main screen.

Just to clarify,
My friend has the "k1 android tv box", when the screen of the Android opened,
The kodi app icon is located in one of the four large squares. When my is located down in the screen, next to the Android store icon.

I tried to find a method to drag him up without success.

Thanks,
Rafi.

eureka
11-25-2015, 01:25 PM
To add to the shortcut list click on the Add icon (which will be a blue or grey square with a white + if there is space for another shortcut, or if there is no space it will be green with a white + ) which will open your list of apps. The apps that are already on the shortcut list will have a green tickbox. Scroll down to the Kodi icon & click on it. A green tickbox will appear in the corner of the icon. Exit back out & the shortcut should be on the home screen. If it's not there it means there was no space for it, & you'll have to repeat as above & click on one of the other apps that have a green tickbox so that the tick disappears. This will make room for the Kodi shortcut on the home screen.

Rafi
11-25-2015, 05:11 PM
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, but I probably did not explain myself right.
I ask how you can move the location of kodi app icon in the main screen
from it current location in the bottom screen and replace it instead one of the six apps in the big squares.

eureka
11-26-2015, 07:17 AM
The desktop is locked in the launcher, so all you can do is add or remove shortcuts.