PDA

View Full Version : 2 Portals at the same time??

calimansi
11-23-2015, 10:26 PM
I'm using the PVR Stalker and rocket with really great results. Is there anyway to get 2 portals at the same time? I'd like to use rocket with ******, if possible.

I'm trying out ****** right now. In order to switch from rocket to ******, I need to clear the guide and switch portals through the addon. It takes a few seconds, but I'd like to know how to have everything all the time.

Thanks.

Alucard
11-25-2015, 01:17 PM
It may depend on your device, but yes it could be done. You have to make a copy of the pvr.stalker folder and copy it to the kodi\addons folder. Then rename the folder to pvr.stalker2. Go in to this folder and open the addon.xml file. change the id="pvr.stalker" to id="pvr.stalker2" and name="Stalker Client" to name="Stalker Client 2"

Now start kodi and you should see the second Stalker PVR Client in your PVR section. Configure for your other services and enable it. Clear your PVR data and it should load both.

Nemesis
01-08-2016, 10:40 PM
...I'm trying out ****** right now.

How do you like IP guys? How does it compare to Rocket? Is there any noticeable quality difference? Are the HD channels really HD? I'm asking because I'm curious about it too as I've subscribed to NFPS(Same original server as rocket) and I'm not terribly impressed with the quality on the channels I like to watch, Discovery, Starz, HBO etc. Your response would be greatly appreciated!

psycon
01-08-2016, 11:44 PM
we do not discus competitors round here sorry.